What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volunteer police officer tells Christian she is not allowed to sing church songs

LydiaJoy

Active
England is out of control towards it's dislike of Christians…no praying inside your head (not out loud) outside abortion sites and now no singing church songs outside of church grounds….

Harmonie London, a 20-year-old gospel signer, regularly performs in central London, as well as to her 300,000-strong YouTube following.

But over the weekend, she was stopped by a Metropolitan Police special constable, who told her: "No miss, you're not allowed to sing church songs outside of church grounds, by the way."

But the officer told the gospel singer she could not sing "outside of church grounds unless you have been authorised by the church to do these kind of songs".

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/volunteer-police-officer-tells-christian-singer-cant-sing/

When I was a unpaid Deputy, regardless of who was in the patrol vehicle, the radio was always on a Christian station :big grin;
Most nights when I was a municipal officer, if the radio was on (often off due to tactical considerations), it was on a Christian station, especially when transporting prisoner(s), unless he or she was saying something important or asking reasonable questions (audio recorder always on to protect against unfounded complaints, etc.).
Where I interned, there was public, corporate Christian prayer during roll call, led by an officer.

My, how times change.

England is out of control towards it's dislike of Christians…no praying inside your head (not out loud) outside abortion sites and now no singing church songs outside of church grounds….

Harmonie London, a 20-year-old gospel signer, regularly performs in central London, as well as to her 300,000-strong YouTube following.

But over the weekend, she was stopped by a Metropolitan Police special constable, who told her: "No miss, you're not allowed to sing church songs outside of church grounds, by the way."

But the officer told the gospel singer she could not sing "outside of church grounds unless you have been authorised by the church to do these kind of songs".

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/volunteer-police-officer-tells-christian-singer-cant-sing/
Bet they don't complain about people singing along with the call to blasphemy or the call to blasphemy apps blaring as loudly as possible on cell phones :tap: Or that horrific, deep, dark, evil, loud, buzzing, howling noise that's played some places :ban:

Back