What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Baby Yoda

Always Watching
Nothing urgent or that important, but I used to have my website under my profile picture. I think. Did these go away?

It looks like that went away with the upgrade though the information is still in your profile information that people can access under "about". I could look into the settings to see whether or not I can bring that info back but I don't even know what that area of the post under the user pic and name is called to look for it...

It looks like that went away with the upgrade though the information is still in your profile information that people can access under "about". I could look into the settings to see whether or not I can bring that info back but I don't even know what that area of the post under the user pic and name is called to look for it...

No need to look, was just curious. :)

Under account (top line is User Name), scroll down and see various options. Custom Title, Location, and Website are three of the options a user can fill in.
It looks like the update didn't wipe out the information, but something has to be re-enabled by Admin/Moderator so people can see these under users' avatars in the forums.

Under account (top line is User Name), scroll down and see various options. Custom Title, Location, and Website are three of the options a user can fill in.
It looks like the update didn't wipe out the information, but something has to be re-enabled by Admin/Moderator so people can see these under users' avatars in the forums.

You guys are gonna shoot me, but would you please take the website address back off my regular profile pic (and just leave it on the profile page)? :thankyou:

Back