What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose side are you on?

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
Whose side are you on?

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1 Corinthians 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

This may be hard to hear for some and some may just disagree with me which is fine. Some though will get what I am saying and their eyes will be opened.

Satan has caused the most division in the last few years than I have ever seen in my life. Should we vote for Trump or Biden? Should we vote at all? Was the US involved in 911? Is the Covid virus real or man made? Is the vaccine bad for us. I could go on and on with what people are currently arguing about.

What I have just realized is that when we argue about all of these things that are not even Biblical and have nothing to do with salvation, we have become Satan’s pawns.

Is that hard to hear? I am sure to most it is, but it is true. When we argue about these things with those who are not saved, we have just lost half of our audience. There are some Christians that are shouting to anyone who will listen not to take the Covid Vaccine, yet have never tried to share they faith. They believe they may be saving people’s lives, but what about saving their souls!

In 1 Corinthians Paul makes the point that he will become whatever that helps him win the lost! I am not saying you should say you believe something that you don’t, but why take a side at all when it just causes division.

Look I just realized this today, so yes Satan had me fooled so don’t feel bad if you were fooled also. Just realize what the Bible says is important while we are here on earth. Saving souls for eternity, not so much saving lives while on earth!

Are you Satan’s pawn!

God Bless! 🙏

I dont agree that debate with non believers makes a Christian satans pawn. Sometimes debate when kept at a friendly tone can lead to more questions, and might lead to an open door for spreading the good news.

Perhaps certain topics would be unfruitful to debate with non believers, and shines the Light away from Him.

I dont agree that debate with non believers makes a Christian satans pawn. Sometimes debate when kept at a friendly tone can lead to more questions, and might lead to an open door for spreading the good news.

Perhaps certain topics would be unfruitful to debate with non believers, and shines the Light away from Him.
I am glad you responded as you did as it shows me that I was not as clear with what I stated as I wanted to be.

There are at least four different words that can be used when people are having a conversation.
1) A discussion
2) Disagreement
3) Debate
4) Argument

I chose the word debate which in my head was a negative word to me. I should have chosen the word argument to make the point that I was not referring to a friendly discussion. In fact, I am going to go back and change debate to argument in my post.

I also want to point out that what we are arguing about as a Christian makes a difference with my statement below.
"What I have just realized is that when we argue about all of these things that are not even Biblical and have nothing to do with salvation, we have become Satan’s pawns."

Maybe that makes more sense? :noidea:

I am glad you responded as you did as it shows me that I was not as clear with what I stated as I wanted to be.

There are at least four different words that can be used when people are having a conversation.
1) A discussion
2) Disagreement
3) Debate
4) Argument

I chose the word debate which in my head was a negative word to me. I should have chosen the word argument to make the point that I was not referring to a friendly discussion. In fact, I am going to go back and change debate to argument in my post.

I also want to point out that what we are arguing about as a Christian makes a difference with my statement below.
"What I have just realized is that when we argue about all of these things that are not even Biblical and have nothing to do with salvation, we have become Satan’s pawns."

Maybe that makes more sense? :noidea:
I think that when a pastor stands in front of his flock and talks about those areas you mentioned definitely causes division.

Good point. I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying, specifically with the lost. I would like to mention something that sounds a bit weird too but Satan is a tricky deceptive evil guy.

I believe that Satan's main work today is to unite. Specifically in the church under false doctrine. Pure literal bible doctrine is under attack like never before. Satan is full speed ahead forming the mystery religion of babylon (including apostate christianity/ecumenism) that will eventually be lead by the false prophet under the AC.

Stand up for conservative doctrine, literal bible interpretation, teaching on eschatology, sin, hell, repentance, OSAS, rapture doctrine, literal 7 day creation, and dispensationalism; trust me, you will not find many friends in the church today, you may even find some enemies... Be careful you may even expose some tares or even a wolf or two.

Matthew 10:34-35 NASB95 — “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

Luke 12:51-53 NASB95 — “Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. “They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Revelation 17:5 NASB95 — and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Revelation 17:7 NASB95 — And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.

Whose side are you on?

1 Corinthians 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1 Corinthians 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

This may be hard to hear for some and some may just disagree with me which is fine. Some though will get what I am saying and their eyes will be opened.

Satan has caused the most division in the last few years than I have ever seen in my life. Should we vote for Trump or Biden? Should we vote at all? Was the US involved in 911? Is the Covid virus real or man made? Is the vaccine bad for us. I could go on and on with what people are currently arguing about.

What I have just realized is that when we argue about all of these things that are not even Biblical and have nothing to do with salvation, we have become Satan’s pawns.

Is that hard to hear? I am sure to most it is, but it is true. When we argue about these things with those who are not saved, we have just lost half of our audience. There are some Christians that are shouting to anyone who will listen not to take the Covid Vaccine, yet have never tried to share they faith. They believe they may be saving people’s lives, but what about saving their souls!

In 1 Corinthians Paul makes the point that he will become whatever that helps him win the lost! I am not saying you should say you believe something that you don’t, but why take a side at all when it just causes division.

Look I just realized this today, so yes Satan had me fooled so don’t feel bad if you were fooled also. Just realize what the Bible says is important while we are here on earth. Saving souls for eternity, not so much saving lives while on earth!

Are you Satan’s pawn!

God Bless! 🙏
Not sure we would be satan’s pawns but we would be certainly distracted from what God would have us focusing on and talking about.
And that’s a win for satan isn’t it.

Back