What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World War III: From Impossible to Inevitable - Pete Garcia

I think I missed lot! But @Kaatje was quick with the Word!

I'm just so shocked by the antisemitism we are seeing. My young adult kids say it is absolutely everywhere on social media. How quickly is this all becoming the norm as a violent movement? Amir suggested we are seeing mass psychosis formation (no doubt helped along by this spiritual hatred and delusion). I'm truly scared for Jewish people.

Before I saw this thread, I asked for help under Bible Qs looking for verses about antisemitism during the Church Age.

I'm just so shocked by the antisemitism we are seeing. My young adult kids say it is absolutely everywhere on social media. How quickly is this all becoming the norm as a violent movement? Amir suggested we are seeing mass psychosis formation (no doubt helped along by this spiritual hatred and delusion). I'm truly scared for Jewish people.

Before I saw this thread, I asked for help under Bible Qs looking for verses about antisemitism during the Church Age.
True. If you are ever on X, there is a massive surge of it there. It's the very danger of replacement theology. "Oh, God's done with the Jews? We may as well be done with them as well!". Such terrible thinking has spawned terrible persecution against them, and you have the hideously dull Holocaust deniers who try to soften that blow by just outright denying it either existed or perhaps it wasn't as bad as the books tell us.

To a large part of the phony church, Jews are their boogeyman. And to them, they control all. They do all. Every evil is by their hand, ultimately. They aren't particularly clever or subtle about it either. The theology is offensively lazy, and they are very confidently ignorant. They sound like leftists: "X group is causing all of my pain. They are keeping me oppressed, and I'm big mad about it and I'm going to do something really bad to them! We have to cancel them! And when they are gone, all my troubles go away! Rawr!"

At least I don't think the synagogue of Satan card was played this time... that one always gets me.

What I find interesting about some/most of the people holding to that theology (and arguing for it) is their aggressiveness and hostility. Last time I checked, those weren't in the list of fruits of the Spirit.

”And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭28‬-‭32‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

”And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭28‬-‭32‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Yep. Romans 1:21-33 along with 2 Timothy 3:1-5 show us clearly that we are living in that prophesied end time. The age of grace is coming swiftly to a close. We all need to keep working in whatever way God has called us to work, for the night is coming when no one can work. Yet when that night falls upon this Earth, we will be entering an eternal day in Heaven! Glory to God!

May we bring many with us. :pray:

You all can google it, but I saw an article today where they stated the BLM movement has morphed into the Free Palestine anti-Semitic movement. I am not posting links because a lot of them are for this and are probably monitored. But even the Liberal MSN acknowledges it.

Antifa are the Sturmabteilung, the Brownshirts, of today.

(For those who may not know who the Brownshirts were, here's an excellent summary from the Oxford Reference. Incidentally, note where they were recruited from.)

"Member of an early Nazi paramilitary organization, the Sturmabteilung or SA (‘assault division’). The Brownshirts, recruited from various rough elements of society, were founded by Adolf Hitler in Munich in 1921. Fitted out in brown uniforms reminiscent of Mussolini's Blackshirts, they figured prominently in organized marches and rallies. Their violent intimidation of political opponents and of Jews played a key role in Hitler's rise to power. From 1931 the SA was led by a radical anti-capitalist, Ernst Röhm. By 1933 it numbered some two million, double the size of the army, which was hostile to them. Röhm's ambition was that the SA should achieve parity with the army and the Nazi Party, and serve as the vehicle for a Nazi revolution in state and society. For Hitler the main consideration was to ensure the loyalty to his regime of the German establishment, and in particular of the German officer corps. Consequently, he had more than 70 members of the SA, including Röhm, summarily executed by the SS in the ‘Night of the Long Knives’, after which the revolutionary period of Nazism may be said to have ended."​

There was another replacement theologist a couple months ago.
Also thought he needed to school us on scripture.
Something about that doctrine breeds arrogance.
And he definitely disliked all the scripture he was in combat with and disliked being asked questions, would never answer to questions on what he posted, and talked in circles, I was thinking for a while it could have been some AI program trying to infiltrate.

And he definitely disliked all the scripture he was in combat with and disliked being asked questions, would never answer to questions on what he posted, and talked in circles, I was thinking for a while it could have been some AI program trying to infiltrate.
There are at least 5 other Christian forums that are much easier to find that will gladly cater to all your anti-Israel needs. Choosing to come to this forum, which is harder to find, and choose your first few posts to only speak of what this board disagrees with? Immediate red flag.
No question they like to argue or sow discord or something, I dont know what.
I cant be bothered with wasting that kind of energy, personally.

I grew up with this kind of background.... replacement theology (and other quite bazaar 'teaching') and can say with experience that the miserable havoc on people's lives along with the attitudes/non-christlike demeanor and attitude is very real and highly abusive.

Took me years to recover and heal. When I learned that God still has a plan for Israel, that's when the Bible unfolded and made sense to me (after coming to faith in Jesus of course). It was through God's Word I found true freedom, peace and deep healing.

Lacking fruits of the Holy Spirit as @Greg noted is one of the first red flags I pay serious attention to. :ohno:

There are at least 5 other Christian forums that are much easier to find that will gladly cater to all your anti-Israel needs. Choosing to come to this forum, which is harder to find, and choose your first few posts to only speak of what this board disagrees with? Immediate red flag.
I gave him a few replies as did others, then I reported to the "Mods"

Yep and dreams, starsigns and feasts that mean the rapture is happening to, plenty of other forums for that like you say

I missed it all too! Came and left in what less than 2 days????

YES to the max about the uptick in anti semites everywhere! It's like some switch got turned on and they are out screaming their hate on the news, in protests, and sadly even in our building. One of the other owners made some catty remark about Israel a couple of weeks ago. Hello, did she see what happened on Oct 7th???? But the news on the TV helps that attitude along by their snarky reporting.
At least I don't think the synagogue of Satan card was played this time... that one always gets me.

What I find interesting about some/most of the people holding to that theology (and arguing for it) is their aggressiveness and hostility. Last time I checked, those weren't in the list of fruits of the Spirit.
You know I think the Synagogue of Satan (who say they are Jews but are not) ARE the replacement theology buffs. Because they say they are the new Jews, the replacement for the Jews and they lay claim to all the promised blessings, but interestingly silent when it comes to the promised curses except to plant those firmly back on the Jews. So they grab all the blessings, and heap all the curses on the Jews.

I was listening to Chuck Missler going thru Revelation recently in his Learn the Bible in 24 Hours and he said it again. I've heard it before, but not often, and I've always thought it fit, but then listening to Chuck, again I thought this fits.

If the last 4 of the 7 churches do typify the major divisions in Christianity at the end as many teach (not all do though) then Philadelphia is the missionary and evangelical group (who seem to be troubled by those who say that they are Jews, and are not) and I think of the hatred that replacement theology has for not just Jews, but Christians who love Israel and bless her and try to be a friend to her.

You know I think the Synagogue of Satan (who say they are Jews but are not) ARE the replacement theology buffs. Because they say they are the new Jews, the replacement for the Jews and they lay claim to all the promised blessings, but interestingly silent when it comes to the promised curses except to plant those firmly back on the Jews. So they grab all the blessings, and heap all the curses on the Jews.
Oh, I never saw that verse that way. Fascinating!
Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna study that.

I've often wonder the same thing.... if these people were included in this.

I couldn't help but to think of those claiming to be 'Jews' from my own background and the similar characteristics displayed as described in that passage.

This is an unbelieving fallen world but if more people would come to the truth of creation and then the great flood, there is no way they wouldn't know that just a few generations back from Abraham is an absolute DNA brother/sister tag to Noah and his 3 sons. The promise that has come to Abraham wasn't put in place by favoritism or to denounce and destroy the other people groups of the world. It was to present a DNA line directly to the Messiah. The world is unbelieving and fallen so these truths escape them. The religious side with Islams is NOT a DNA thing. It's religion and culture festuring and enraging people to hate Jews, when actually they are closely tied DNA-wise. It's unreal.

Oh, I never saw that verse that way. Fascinating!
Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna study that.
At the time when Jesus said it to John and then John wrote it in Rev 3, there were some Jews who were persecuting the Jewish (and Gentile) Christians. But like always when something is written for a now time, but looks ahead to a future time, it may fit that future time just a touch differently. Like when Isaiah spoke of the virgin shall give birth. That was a timeline sign for then in Isaiah's day (often thought of as his new bride giving birth when she did in the normal course of events) but applying to Christ's birth many years to come later.

Because of the markers of the attitude and the appropriation of Jewishness, it would certainly fit with the angry attitude from the Replacement Theology groups towards Jews and the part of the church who loves and prays for the Jews.

Good riddance!!! This whole thing lately with Oct 7 and antisemitism is making me much less patient toward these types of “Christians.”
They seem to have no love for the body, you can almost feel the coldness in their posts. And can sense it almost immediately too.
The word says if they don’t love the body (let alone Israel) they are not one of us.
I have a long term friend that I may have to drop. He turned preterist/replacement a few years ago. If I sense any hate for Jews next time we talk I will dump this person.
I am sick of this!!!

Back