What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World War III: From Impossible to Inevitable - Pete Garcia

Andy C

Well-known
Bible Prophecy clearly states that at the end of the age, the world will experience a significant increase in geopolitical turmoil, including at least three named wars, rumors of war, international distress, and three major military conflicts as outlined in Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38-39, and Revelation 19. Combined with the other "birth pangs" which are all seemingly converging within a single generation. According to Jesus, these signs of the times would signal the end of the current age.

The major issue we have today with recognizing these signs is that the prophecies outlined in Scripture primarily only focus on the major events or "mountain peaks," while remaining largely silent on the "valleys." As such, it is left for those of us who are watching to draw upon various factors associated with any given issue, and then see how these things align with the trajectory of the prophetic outline.

With that, I suggest that if Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea (the Iron Coalition) were to form a military alliance, they could potentially overpower a US-led NATO coalition either just before or just after the Rapture of the Church. I call this the "chain reaction scenario" due to its cascading nature. Such a victory could also set the stage for the Gog-Magog Waras prophesied in Ezekiel 38-39, which occurs after the Rapture of the Church. As far-fetched as this might appear to any would-be skeptics, might I remind them of the numerous historical conflicts where wars raced from impossible to inevitable, without ever slowing down for improbable. Note the two quotes below:

Such a victory could also set the stage for the Gog-Magog Waras prophesied in Ezekiel 38-39, which occurs after the Rapture of the Church.

There are good arguments for the timing of Eze 38-39 to be either before or after the Rapture, so the above statement, in my opinion, stretches what we know by a bit.

The author left out the major war that begins with the 2nd Seal Judgment.

I watched Pete's YouTube discussion around this article. He was talking with Tom Hughes on Hope for Our Times. The discussion was interesting, and the final bit was over on Tom Hughes HFOT app but the majority of the meat was in the YouTube segment.

which I thought was excellent in terms of a what if scenario.

Thanks for the article, as it fleshes out what Pete was saying. I thought it was one of his best.

I watched Pete's YouTube discussion around this article. He was talking with Tom Hughes on Hope for Our Times. The discussion was interesting, and the final bit was over on Tom Hughes HFOT app but the majority of the meat was in the YouTube segment.

which I thought was excellent in terms of a what if scenario.

Thanks for the article, as it fleshes out what Pete was saying. I thought it was one of his best.
Im also glad he was able to shed some clarity for John Haller too, that guy puts up so many hypotheticals and i dunnos in his appearances with Tom lately.

My biggest takeaways from listening to Pete and reading the article were:

That coalition I've been watching build within the SCO which I nicknamed NATO for nasties. It puts all the major players for Ezek 38 plus China in close contact. I've had the same feeling about BRICS. Drop a few non essential partners, and the core group are the same. These 2 are ones I've been watching for a few years now, with a growing feeling that they allow those major Ezek 38 players a lot of room to work together.

I hadn't thought of how N Korea played into it, but I think Pete is onto something. I've long been of the opinion that China and Russia would work simultaneously to split the focus of American forces in the Pacific region and also over in the Baltics/Ukraine area. North Korea would of COURSE fit into that divide and conquer scenario if China goes for Taiwan.

His point about an EMP attack hitting the 2 major nearby to NK airspace- South Korea, and Japan is a really good one. NK wouldn't be hurt but those 2 would be. Other regional allies include the Philippines and Australia. It would make sense that if China goes for Taiwan, that they would want NK to do an EMP attack, preferably in such a way as to not get in China's way, but knock out any of the American allies in the area.

At the same time as Russia deals with the end game in Ukraine (tactical nukes such as a neutron bomb which doesn't leave residual radiation to worry about) followed by a quick advance thru Belarus across that narrow strip of Poland into their part of the Baltics, which effectively cuts off the Baltics from NATO like he said. I can't remember why Sweden isn't part of NATO, but that is a grave mistake on their part and leaves the northern Baltic Sea at the mercy of Russia.

I also listened to this yesterday- 2024 03 29 Prophecy Roundtable: Israel's Coming War in the North where Pete, Tom, John Haller and Britt Gillette covered similar ground but in depth with each adding their expertise. Pete and Britt were especially interesting to listen to, regards economics, and drone warfare as it relates to Petes article above.

So I was just sitting catching up listening to Koinonia House Chuck Missler teach in Friday’s YT episode of Learn The Bible In 24 Hours at the 17:40 mark and he was talking about China. Episode for Friday March 29th 2024 - LTB24: Hour 13

This was recorded quite a few years ago but he nails China’s need for oil in the coming days! Exactly as Pete outlined in this article.
My stupid country is unbelievable, China have placed astronomically high tariffs on our exports to them because of our ties to the US.

We.l have then on a catch 22 where they are desperate for our iron ore and coal and we still sell it to them on the cheap🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

According to the revelation of Jesus Christ,Gog does not come against Gods people untill 1000 years after the first resurection of the dead.

Gog and Magog appear in Ezekiel 38—39 and in Revelation 20:7–8. While these two passages use the same names, a close study of Scripture clearly demonstrates they do not refer to the same people and events. The events are separated by at least 1,000 years. In Ezekiel’s prophecy, Gog will be the leader of a great army that attacks the land of Israel, which is “peaceful and unsuspecting” at the time (Ezekiel 38:11). Gog is described as “of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:2–3). When will Ezekiel’s battle of Gog and Magog occur? There are a couple of theories:

Before the tribulation begins. This view points to the fact that, after the battle, the people of Israel will be burning the enemy’s weapons for seven years and spend over seven months burying the dead (Ezekiel 39:9–10, 12–16). That length of time most likely requires the battle to be fought before the tribulation, and possibly even before the rapture of the church.

During the first part of the seven-year tribulation. This view hinges on the fact that Israel is at peace when the attack begins (Ezekiel 38:8, 11). The security Israel enjoys is assumed to be the result of Israel’s covenant with the Antichrist at the beginning of the tribulation, Daniel’s 70th Week (Daniel 9:27a).
According to Ezekiel, Magog will not win. God will intervene to preserve Israel. “There shall be a great earthquake” (Ezekiel 38:19), “every man’s sword will be against his brother” (verse 21), and God “will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on [Gog] and on his troops and on the many nations with him” (verse 22). The result is that the nations will see God’s greatness and holiness (verse 23).

Gog and Magog are mentioned again in Revelation 20:7-8. The duplicated use of the names Gog and Magog in Revelation 20:8-9 is to show that these people demonstrate the same rebellion against God and antagonism toward God as those in Ezekiel 38-39. It is similar to someone today calling a person "the devil" because he or she is sinful and evil. We know that person is not really Satan, but because that person shares similar characteristics, he or she might be referred to as "the devil."

The book of Revelation uses Ezekiel’s prophecy about Magog to portray a final end-times attack on the nation of Israel (Revelation 20:8-9). The result of this battle is that all are destroyed, and Satan will find his final place in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

It is important to recognize that the Gog and Magog of Ezekiel 38-39 is quite different from the one in Revelation 20:7-8. Below are some of the more obvious reasons why these refer to different people and battles.

1. In the battle of Ezekiel 38-39, the armies come primarily from the north and involve only a few nations of the earth (Ezekiel 38:6, 15; 39:2). The battle in Revelation 20:7-9 will involve all nations, so armies will come from all directions, not just from the north.

2. There is no mention of Satan in the context of Ezekiel 38-39. In Revelation 20:7 the context clearly places the battle at the end of the millennium with Satan as the primary character.

3. Ezekiel 39:11–12 states that the dead will be buried for seven months. There would be no need to bury the dead if the battle in Ezekiel 38—39 is the one described in Revelation 20:8–9, for immediately following Revelation 20:8–9 is the Great White Throne judgment (20:11–15) and then the present heaven and earth are destroyed, replaced by a new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1). There obviously will be a need to bury the dead if the battle takes place before or in the early part of the tribulation, for the land of Israel will be occupied for another 1,000 years, the length of the millennial kingdom (Revelation 20:4–6).

4. The battle in Ezekiel 38-39 is used by God to bring Israel back to Him (Ezekiel 39:21-29). In Revelation 20, Israel has been faithful to God for 1,000 years (the millennial kingdom). Those in Revelation 20:7-10 who are rebellious are destroyed without any more opportunity for repentance.

It's a good thing Jesus gave us this revelation or we would be just as lost and confused as the people in Canaan today.
I don't understand what you are implying here.
Who are the lost and confused people in Canaan?

Not Israel surely?
Don't you agree there are everlasting promises that God gave them?
That one day, they will recognise Jesus as their true Messiah, and that ALL Israel will be saved?

Are you perhaps leaning towards Replacement Theology?
That the Church came in the place of Israel? If so, you really need to read Romans 11.

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8 is about them who are in Christ.Not them who curse Christ and hate him without a cause.
So you think these verses are about the Church?

For‭ I would‭‭ not‭, brethren‭, that ye‭ should be ignorant‭‭ of this‭ mystery‭, lest‭ ye should be‭‭ wise‭ in‭ your own conceits‭; that‭ blindness‭ in‭ part‭ is happened‭‭ to Israel‭, until‭‭ the fulness‭ of the Gentiles‭ be come in‭‭.‭
‭And‭ so‭ all‭ Israel‭ shall be saved‭‭: as‭ it is written‭‭, There shall come‭‭ out of‭ Sion‭ the Deliverer‭‭, and‭ shall turn away‭‭ ungodliness‭ from‭ Jacob‭:

(Rom. 11:25-26)

No, these verses are about Israel. And if you disagree with that, this might not be the Board for you. We will not allow Replacement Theology, which is a heresy, on this Board.

Bye, cupcake.

And yes, it was obvious from the get-go. Huffy, combative, and the firsts posts were about the big bad Jews who aren't really Israel anymore. I prefer trolls that know how to fight better. I can't stand lazy ones that white-knuckle and turn red at the keyboard. I know replacement theology has been around a spell, but it's got a serious resurgence in the social square on the likes of X, etc. after the Candace Owens debacle and the E. Orthodox supporters behind it. It's such lazy, destructive theology.

Back