What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ronnie's Testimony

Ronnie

Charter Member
From Rapture Forums:

I am going to make this as simply and brief as possible.

I was going to a Psychologist in early 1975 on my drive home one evening I discovered an occult bookstore, I went in and came out with a deck of Tarot Cards and a book on Astrology (Horoscope). While there I had a thought, "The devil has power and I want it".

Sometime in that season of seeking I was seeking God externally in the physical realm. I walked down a gas pipeline, a wide swath of cleared and cut land. I looked for God in nature, but didn't find God. I stared up into the universe at night, but didn't find God. I walked out of the gas pipeline with a small twig and got in my car.

Immediately, I saw police lights behind me, I was still parked. There was two officers , one running Wants and Warrants on my tag, The other one started questioning me, at this point I started to get angry. What's that on your front seat, the officer said, I replied, "A piece of nature and if you think that is strange, I've got a Bible on the front seat". He was great, he said, Calm down. No Officer, it's not weed, I thought.

My cousin and her husband was running a home prayer meeting, my mother had told my cousin about me going to a Psychologist and my unhappiness. So, my cousins husband prayed in the meeting, Lord show Ronnie that Man cannot help him, only God. Soon after that I with Bible in hand went to my mother and told her exactly what he had prayed, Now I know that Man cannot help me, only God.

Cousin and husband heard by the grapevine about me saying what I did and they invited me to the prayer meeting.

Last edited:
He has not passed away. After some investigation it would appeared that he is just taking some time away for his own reasons. But thanks to everybody for your concern. This is how the body of Christ should operate. You all are really special! I am blessed to know you. Pray he returns to us soon.

He has not passed away. After some investigation it would appeared that he is just taking some time away for his own reasons. But thanks to everybody for your concern. This is how the body of Christ should operate. You all are really special! I am blessed to know you. Pray he returns to us soon.
Great news, continued prayers for Ronnie and that we will again hear from him.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Prayers for Ronnie.

Being absent from the forum as long as he has makes me wonder if he has been called Home, a place we all long to be.

:pray: :pray::pray:
Does anyone know his last name? If he has passed away, maybe we could find an obituary.
Great news, continued prayers for Ronnie and that we will again hear from him.

:pray: :pray: :pray:
Come on back Ronnie, you are missed brother.
Not the same around here without you Ronnie.
Ronnie please bring your wisdom back to fellowship with us, I miss you brother!
I had no idea about this discourse until just now. I am honored and blow away by it. I want to assure all that I have never left the board on purpose for any reason, never through hurt or anger, never taking a hiatus (a break). All glory and praise to him to whom we have to do. 🙂

Back