What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siddhi's Testimony

Siddhi Koli

Hello, My name is Siddhi Koli.I live in Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra India. 🇮🇳I have been a Christian since 2021. I have had cerebral palsy since birth.👨‍🦽
I want salvation.
My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.✝️

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands.
When I had to go to the .hospital.then

That is to say, I was in the car and I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the 🚗car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove (in spiritual).🕊️

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes.
I can't read half English Bible .I can only read the Marathi Bible.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world. In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ. :)

I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy.Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.♿

I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the Internet in Computer .

I have accepted Jesus as my savior in 2021 year
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then

I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist.Then I didn't say anything, I was silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism. ✝️☪️✡️I was a Hindu and a Koli caste,

Then I started eating non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.

Why am I depressed?

I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.

I don't like some people saying bad words.

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me a sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.
And was not hungry .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad

Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me

In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.

Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.️🇮🇳

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12
King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.🍗
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia

I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.🍗

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone.

Dear Siddhi,

Welcome into our community! I loved you're testimony.
The Lord did a great work, to take you out of your multi-gods idolatry, and bring you to salvation.

Your name means: Perfection; Success; Accomplishment; Complete sanctification (by penance).
All these are true for a believer, except the last bit.

Yes, we must repent, but it won't bring us sanctification. We can't earn it. But Christ does!
His sacrifice, to lay down His life for us, sinners, is what brings us salvation.
If you believe that, everything will work out for you just fine.
Take baby steps, in your new life. Let the Holy Spirit grow in you.
And don't mind the language barrier hold you back.
In heaven we will all speak the same language!

I will pray for you, and your mother. Much love and blessings, Kaatje

Welcome to the forums! I am glad to hear that you have accepted Jesus as your savior! I am sorry for the hardships that you are going through... This life is not easy because we live in a sinful world and we are all born in sin. But what a great gift we have knowing that Jesus will always be here with us to help us and He will never leave us or forsake us. You cannot lose your salvation! It is a gift because of what Jesus did for you. There is nothing you can do to receive it other than believe it! One day we will have perfect bodies and we will be in the presence of God with no more pain or sin. I can't wait for that day. God bless you sister!

[John 3:16 NKJV]
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

[John 6:28-29 NKJV]
28 Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?"
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

[John 10:27-29 NKJV]
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
29 "My Father, who has given [them] to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of My Father's hand.

[Revelation 21:1-27 NKJV]
1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them [and be] their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

Siddhi, if you believe that Jesus Christ died to pay the penalty of your sins and then rose from the dead to give you eternal life, then you already have salvation. The moment you believed in Him you were saved. And you can never lose that salvation.

Colossians 1:12-14 says--

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet (fit) to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:​

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:​

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:​

So, even though we are still living IN this wicked world, we are actually citizens of the kingdom of Jesus Christ and have inherited all of the promises God have us in Jesus. In this sinful world, many troubles will come. Jesus told us that. But God promises that He wilk walk with us through ALL our trials. And when this life is over He will take us to Heaven to live with Him in perfect peace and joy forever.

I am sorry that you have had cerebral palsy since you were born. It is true that Jesus healed many people to prove He was the Messiah. And He still heals people today. But not all people are healed. Not because of sin or any other reason. No, sometimes God chooses not to heal us in this life for His own reasons. We don't understand why. But we can trust his that He is perfect and He only does what is best. We need to take our eyes off the problems of this world and keep our eyes focused on Jesus. And when we patiently bear our burden in this life, bringing glory to God through our faith, we will receive a far greater reward in Heaven.

There is a Christian minister by the name of David Ring. He, too, was born with cerebral palsy. Yet God has made him a powerful preacher who has preached around the world to millions of people over the decades and led many people to faith in Jesus Christ. He did all of that despite the fact that he cannot walk properly or talk properly. Here is part of his testimony.

https://youtu.be/BXaMypJtkyk

If you don't have time to listen to his entire message, here is a short appearance he made on the Gaither Family music show.

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
I was sad

Questions- Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).or Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays . and tell me

In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.️🇮🇳

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.
I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.
I learned that idolatry is a sin .

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.🍗
Or I used to think about which to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason

Siddhi Koli said:

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit.

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.🍗

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone.
Hi Siddhi,
Yes, this is a sinful world which is very depressing. And it is understandable that you struggle with depression because of your health and that you have never walked.
But your heart is soft and sensitive even in this hard world and in your weary body... and so you searched for God and He saved you! He was knocking on the door of your heart and you let Him in!

The apostle Paul, who the Holy Spirit used to write many of the New Testament books, also struggled with something that many think was a problem with his body-- he simply called it "a thorn in the flesh".
He wrote in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10:

"I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Jesus will make you strong with His strength!

Salvation (Mōksa)

In India
Moksha means liberation from the cycle of birth and rebirth(samsara), death.
The Sanskrit word for salvation is Moksha or Nirvana.

In Christianity
Jesus Christ saves us from danger,sin etc
preservation from destruction or failure
being saved from danger, loss, or harm:

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6
King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 3:5
King James Version

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

John 3:16-18
King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Revelation 22:17
King James Version

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

Hindus recite Vedas, Aarti and Shlokas of all Gods. All Hindus worship idols of favorite gods; My Mother says that some Brahmins eat non-vegetarians.

What religion is polytheistic in India?
One of the most striking features of Hinduism is the seemingly endless array of images of gods and goddesses, most with animal associates, that inhabit the colourful temples, and wayside shrines and homes of its adherents. Because of this, Hinduism has been called an idolatrous and polytheistic religion.

Which religion is polytheism?
Religions that practice polytheism include, but are not limited to: Hinduism🕉️, Buddhism☸️, Wicca, Confucianism, Shintoism, various African tribal and/or folk religions, and various American tribal and/or folk religions. source-google

My maternal uncle's wife worships Ganesha (the elephant-headed god).🐘
In front of my mother, I angrily threw the idol of mother's God in the house.

I used to love Lakshminarayan since my childhood.I used to watch his movies and songs. Vaishnavism is one of the four sects in Hinduism. In Hinduism people believe that heaven is Vaikuntha and hell. To go to Vaikuntha I worshiped Lakshminarayan and was eating pure vegetarian food.😔

Back