What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payment in China

Ghoti Ichthus

Genesis 18:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Acts 5:29
Was talking to a lady from somewhere in Africa or Caribbean (can't tell the accents apart) today about AI, etc. She told me Chinese people pay with their face by looking into the "thing" :eek: Sounds a lot like how Pay with Palm here works. If curious, PWP can be seen at WF.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:16, KJV

Yes. There are a lot of YT videos of that payment process and in many if not all cases, they have to be identified and approved just to get into the store. China also has a Social Score system that can prevent a person from buying something (ex. red meat) if the computer determines they have already had too much of it recently or has been "bad" in some sort of way. Same for travel levels/distances, etc., etc. Mother may I control is the end game.

Yes. There are a lot of YT videos of that payment process and in many if not all cases, they have to be identified and approved just to get into the store. China also has a Social Score system that can prevent a person from buying something (ex. red meat) if the computer determines they have already had too much of it recently or has been "bad" in some sort of way. Same for travel levels/distances, etc., etc. Mother may I control is the end game.
And this is where the powers that be in Washington (or rather, the ones who control Washington) want to take us.

Was talking to a lady from somewhere in Africa or Caribbean (can't tell the accents apart) today about AI, etc. She told me Chinese people pay with their face by looking into the "thing" :eek: Sounds a lot like how Pay with Palm here works. If curious, PWP can be seen at WF.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:16, KJV
The accents are quite distinct from one another, how can't you tell them apart🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣???

Back