What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China Hosts ‘Memorial for Organ Donors’, Defying Evidence of Live Organ Harvesting

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
The Chinese state newspaper Global Times celebrated the Communist Party on Sunday for hosting a “national commemoration event for human organ donation,” giving Beijing’s organ industry a veneer of legitimacy as evidence has mounted for years that the Party kills political prisoners to sell their bodies.

Journalists, human rights activists, and eyewitnesses — including one doctor who claims to have extracted the organs out of a live and healthy political prisoner — have long accused the Communist Party of killing political prisoners on demand to sell their organs to individuals willing to pay for the ability to schedule transplants rapidly. Chinese officials reportedly target Falun Gong practitioners, known to abstain from drugs and alcohol, and Uyghur Muslims, whose organs can be sold to wealthy Muslims in the Middle East, most often, potentially killing thousands of people each year.

At a hearing in Congress in late March, one of the top researchers on the topic, Ethan Gutmann, told American lawmakers that China appears to be, based on discrepancies in the government documentation of organ transplants, killing as many as 50,000 Uyghur people a year to steal their organs. China is currently engaging in what the free world widely recognizes as a genocide against Uyghurs and other Turkic ethnic groups in occupied East Turkistan, placing millions in concentration camps and subjecting them to indoctrination, slavery, forced sterilization, and other atrocities.

It's a dirty business, organ/body part harvesting. I appreciate that a great many people have been helped with donated organs, perhaps even some of us, but a long time ago I thought long and hard about it and decided I wanted no part of it. I watched the movie ordinary angels a couple of nights ago, and cried like a baby. The story line includes a little girl receiving a liver transplant that saves her life. Something about sharing body parts just doesn't sit well with me. I would decline a transplant or any other body part and I'm not a donor. I didn't allow my kids to be listed as organ donors when they were minors, either.

During the Rapture, will any organ donor recipients who have received an organ from a Believer lose it? This Inquiring mind would like to know.

When I was in school for healthcare all of the students in my class went to one of those human body traveling exhibits where they are all plasticized, splayed open all kinds of ways so that organs and muscles are in view, and posed in ridiculous functional poses. I was the only one in my class that refused to go on the grounds that these people were most likely Chinese prisoners. I looked at the photos (you can find them online) and indeed you can tell that they are all Asian. Why do these museums keep agreeing to host this macabre exhibit and not ask questions. Disgusting filthy lucre. One of my classmates who was catholic came back very upset and regretful and said to me “those were human beings in there” (the big lucite boxes they were displayed in.) SICK.

When I was in school for healthcare all of the students in my class went to one of those human body traveling exhibits where they are all plasticized, splayed open all kinds of ways so that organs and muscles are in view, and posed in ridiculous functional poses. I was the only one in my class that refused to go on the grounds that these people were most likely Chinese prisoners. I looked at the photos (you can find them online) and indeed you can tell that they are all Asian. Why do these museums keep agreeing to host this macabre exhibit and not ask questions. Disgusting filthy lucre. One of my classmates who was catholic came back very upset and regretful and said to me “those were human beings in there” (the big lucite boxes they were displayed in.) SICK.
Oh no! I had no idea! I took my kids to that exhibit when homeschooling. It would have never ever occurred to me where the bodies came from; I assumed they donated their own bodies to science. Boy was I naive! Andiamo, you were wise and well informed to figure that out!
So sad to know this happens though.

Oh no! I had no idea! I took my kids to that exhibit when homeschooling. It would have never ever occurred to me where the bodies came from; I assumed they donated their own bodies to science. Boy was I naive! Andiamo, you were wise and well informed to figure that out!
So sad to know
Well I’m sure your kids learned a lot and appreciated God’s amazing creation. You didn’t know! There is at least one other traveling exhibit and the people look European. Maybe you went to that one.
This particular one they had here though, I knew had received a lot of flak and people asking questions. Eventually they publicly admitted the bodies came from China and that they couldn’t verify that the people weren’t prisoners. Despite that, it’s still traveling around!
I hope that the rapture happens while an exhibit is open and that everyone is shocked watching the Christian prisoners’ bodies fly out of their lucite boxes!

Back