What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay With Palm

Ghoti Ichthus

Genesis 18:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Acts 5:29
I was at Whole Foods today and saw a little sign that said Pay with Palm at the checkout counter. It was attached to a gadget that looked like a smart phone with another, smaller flipped down screen at an angle. The card attached to it provided instructions on how to use the technology, how to set up an account, and assured the user that "your information will be collected and secured by Amazon One."

When I checked out tonight (had to go back because I forgot some stuff), the cashier tried to hand me my receipt over top of the palm reader/biometric data collection screen. I reached around to the side and said I didn't need more of my information collected up, and she handed me my receipt to the side. Then she said wasn't interested in it, either, and said, "I wonder why they do this stuff?" I told her there were a lot of stolen credit cards, cloned credit cards, and they were "conditioning people to take the mark of the beast." Sadly, she told me "I'm not a Christian, so." It's as if she thinks the mark of the beast is only for people that believe it's coming (Christians and technogeeks) :cry:

Whether she liked it or not, the cashier got The Gospel in its most basic form because I was wearing a John 3:16 shirt with the whole verse printed on the front of it :D

Interesting that traditional palm reading is an occult practice and the new technology-based palm reader is linked to electronic payment and AI. :faint:👿

Wonder what's going to happen when stores try to put these devices in jurisdictions, whose local laws outlaw palm reading (I know of at least one). Hopefully, someone will make the connection and file suit . . . even if they lose, it's another opportunity for The Gospel to get out and people to get warned against taking the mark of the beast. And, testimony in court cases is saved in retrievable electronic databases that by law cannot be changed or deleted :D so even AC and his minions (theoretically) couldn't delete this record of The Gospel :lol: Probably not a place TPTB would look (at least at first) to delete The Gospel if (when) they purge the internet :D

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 13:16-18, KJV

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 14:9-11, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

My main concern about using biometrics is is seems every system can be hacked and if you're recognized by your biometrics and that data bank is hacked, you can't change your biometrics like you can change a password.

I don't mind using biometrics on my phone and laptop, but I don't want to store my biometrics on third party systems if I can avoid that.

There's already a company that scanned my face so I could log into some govmint sites that I needed access to. This was pretty recent and I was pretty surprised... The scan wasn't for future logins, but to securely establish that I am me. I had to jump through all sorts of hoops...
I recently had to do the same on a site to prove who I was so I could log in. I had to show my passport picture and then a live picture of me.

I recently had to do the same on a site to prove who I was so I could log in. I had to show my passport picture and then a live picture of me.

Now that you mention it, I had to hold up my passport for a pic/scan to be taken of it as part of the process.

If you want access you've got to meet whatever security requirements they establish.

Back