What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New reports indicate that the Red Heifers could be ready for the Temple by Passover

Game changing developments are happening right now in Israel concerning the Third Temple. Probably the most critical missing link preventing the rebuilding of the Temple, is set to fall into place within months with crucial help from Christians.

Meanwhile Hamas is watching the developments closely and have even claimed it to be a major part of their motivation for the heinous Oct. 7 terror attack. With tensions already at boiling point across the Middle East, will we shortly see Israel take bold steps towards rebuilding the Temple?

Christian Rancher Provides the Missing Link

The final missing piece of the Third Temple project - the infamous ashes of a red heifer - is now only months away from falling into place. Theses ashes are Biblically mandated for purification in a range of situations including contact with dead bodies (see Num. 19).

Without the red heifer ashes, priests and Levites currently in training with the Temple Institute are disqualified from serving in a future rebuilt Temple. Furthermore, with all the bloodshed on the Temple Mount down through the centuries, the Mount itself must be cleansed before the Temple can be built.

Read More

It's eschatologically significant, so I'd get excited about it, to the extent that I get excited about anything (I'm not real excitable). I wouldn't send a nickle to support its construction but I'd be excited to see it built or to see them begin to build it.

I sure wouldn't think to judge the cowboy who raised the red heifers and arranged to give them to Israel. Seems like he did it out of love for Israel, and I don't find any fault in that.
That’s the thing - it is very significant so we can’t help but get a little excited about it! I can see why however that we shouldn’t be happy about it, and thinking that’s what bothers Amir. And yes, As for the cattle guy, we don’t know his motives. He may simply have heard that they were having problems raising the perfect calf, and wanted to help.
I think I would have to be spiritually asleep to not have my antennae perk up over all of this. Jesus told us to watch. Amir, we are watching.

Back