What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New reports indicate that the Red Heifers could be ready for the Temple by Passover

Game changing developments are happening right now in Israel concerning the Third Temple. Probably the most critical missing link preventing the rebuilding of the Temple, is set to fall into place within months with crucial help from Christians.

Meanwhile Hamas is watching the developments closely and have even claimed it to be a major part of their motivation for the heinous Oct. 7 terror attack. With tensions already at boiling point across the Middle East, will we shortly see Israel take bold steps towards rebuilding the Temple?

Christian Rancher Provides the Missing Link

The final missing piece of the Third Temple project - the infamous ashes of a red heifer - is now only months away from falling into place. Theses ashes are Biblically mandated for purification in a range of situations including contact with dead bodies (see Num. 19).

Without the red heifer ashes, priests and Levites currently in training with the Temple Institute are disqualified from serving in a future rebuilt Temple. Furthermore, with all the bloodshed on the Temple Mount down through the centuries, the Mount itself must be cleansed before the Temple can be built.

Read More

I heard one teacher recently (sorry, can't remember who it was) say that he figured that at least one of the 4 that are qualified would be sacrificed a little early but properly (Mt of Olives, overlooking the Temple Mount) at the site prepared for it but to do it early and privately to prevent any Muslim activist attempts to disqualify all 4.

It made sense. There is no particular reason to wait till Passover, as they are all qualified now and the longer you wait the more likely something will happen to disqualify the animals.

I think the remainder will be done at Passover for a public display or done and then announced. But they are well aware this is a flashpoint so it would make sense to cover all the bases.

I heard one teacher recently (sorry, can't remember who it was) say that he figured that at least one of the 4 that are qualified would be sacrificed a little early but properly (Mt of Olives, overlooking the Temple Mount) at the site prepared for it but to do it early and privately to prevent any Muslim activist attempts to disqualify all 4.

It made sense. There is no particular reason to wait till Passover, as they are all qualified now and the longer you wait the more likely something will happen to disqualify the animals.

I think the remainder will be done at Passover for a public display or done and then announced. But they are well aware this is a flashpoint so it would make sense to cover all the bases.
Amir recently put a buzzkill video up and said something along the lines that the 4 of them don't meet the qualifications at all and that they must be from Israel .

JUST SHUT UP AMIR LOL AND STICK TO THE WAR UPDATES LOL

Amir recently put a buzzkill video up and said something along the lines that the 4 of them don't meet the qualifications at all and that they must be from Israel .

JUST SHUT UP AMIR LOL AND STICK TO THE WAR UPDATES LOL
:lol: YUP! LOL that guy doesn't know when to gracefully keep his pie hole SHUT!!!! Oh well.

I can hear the popping sounds of lots of hot air balloons filled with excitement. God bless him, he keeps us grounded.

For those who don't know and might be afraid I don't like Amir, it couldn't be further from the truth-- but we can't help poking a bit of fun.

Put a cork in it Amir, and let us wear our rose coloured glasses for JUST a little bit longer. :lol:

Amir is doing a major service by counter balancing the excitement. We may see another round or two yet. Who knows.

BUT MAYBE, just maybe it's a sign that the Temple will be rebuilt soon, and therefore.... we are out of here soon. That is fun to think about.

:lol: YUP! LOL that guy doesn't know when to gracefully keep his pie hole SHUT!!!! Oh well.

I can hear the popping sounds of lots of hot air balloons filled with excitement. God bless him, he keeps us grounded.

For those who don't know and might be afraid I don't like Amir, it couldn't be further from the truth-- but we can't help poking a bit of fun.

Put a cork in it Amir, and let us wear our rose coloured glasses for JUST a little bit longer. :lol:

Amir is doing a major service by counter balancing the excitement. We may see another round or two yet. Who knows.

BUT MAYBE, just maybe it's a sign that the Temple will be rebuilt soon, and therefore.... we are out of here soon. That is fun to think about.
Yeah i agree, we all have to keep in my mind that the Lord wishes none to perish and that we may just be here for a lil while longer.

But it definitely does get us all excited if it does fast track the temple being rebuilt as that is the second hand on the prophetic clock ( Sorry Andy Woods if i muffed up the prophetic clock analogy LOL)

I recently listened to something about the red heifers, I think with Mondo Gonzoles (who I've only heard for about 2 years now)... and he said some rabbis say the heifers need to be from Israel and some say they don't, but it's simply debated among rabbis and there's nothing specifically in the Law about it.
All I know is God has perfect timing and His plans prevail so I'm just watching!

I was watching mondo, thanks @Anastacia for reminding me. The Red Heifer Bible Mystery Explained | Mondo Gonzales

Here it is. I may launch a separate thread because I think it's kind of interesting. But I quickly got up out of bed to jot this down in here so I don't forget.

The Red Heifer is a type of Christ as written in the law of Moses. Sacrificed outside the Temple, the Tabernacle and even outside the camp. Like the Cross. As we all know. The ashes cleanse the unclean just as Christ's blood cleanses us.

But here's what I was noticing.

The Rabbis disagree from Talmudic times onward what they allow. They've added a ton of restrictions that aren't actually in the Bible onto the qualifications of that Red Heifer.

What struck me between the eyes was this

They are saying they want their Messiah, just as they would have said 2000 years ago.

But when they had Him, they didn't admit that HE QUALIFIED. They rejected HIM, and they are rejecting the heifers (not born in Israel) on NON Biblical reasons.

And now today, they believe that the time of Messiah is coming, that the Red Heifers are necessary

BUT THEY KEEP ADDING QUALIFIERS TO DISQUALIFY their own Red Heifers. - There is a controversy in the religious Jews about whether the heifer must be born in Israel- Amir is aware of that as is Mondo.

Amir is dreading the Red Heifers because he doesn't want to see his unsaved Jewish friends, extended family, neighbours etc die in the Holocaust to come under the Antichrist. He has a natural disinclination to look for them, because they mean time is drawing to a close for the Church Age, that those Heifers mean the coming Temple, the one that Jesus warned the Jews about in Matthew 24, the Olivet Discourse.

We know why he emphasizes that they must be born in Israel, and we know that some, NOT ALL of the rabbis believe the Heifers must be born in Israel. For different reasons, the Heifers are being rejected as qualified.

Israel is also likely dreading the Muslim outcry at the news of the red heifers and their sacrifice. Again, a built in reason to downplay them.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MANY WHO DO BELIEVE THESE ARE THE HEIFERS. After all they are the ones who are preparing to sacrifice them.

And what about the fact that of all the years I've been watching the Red Heifers come and go, this is the first time there are 4 who qualify. Nobody got pregnant, grew a white hair, had someone throw a blanket on her. And they came of age in the fall, when the Muslim massacre of the Jews took place. Mondo checked and all 4 still qualify, months later. The older they get the more likely something would happen to disqualify them but somehow they stay qualified. The only quibble for some is that they were born outside of Israel.

Israel and many of her rabbis aren't ready for the Messiah or time of the Messiah.

They will grasp at straws to avoid qualifying not 1 but FOUR of them.

And they are rejecting the Heifers -- which is another typological picture of Christ. Rejected even when they pass inspection.

Back to bed now that I got that off my chest.

I just think it's significant that there are four. And 4 is the Biblical number of completion. There was 5 but one disqualified. 5 is the number of grace. Now there are 4. Completion of the age of grace?

I was watching mondo, thanks @Anastacia for reminding me. The Red Heifer Bible Mystery Explained | Mondo Gonzales

Here it is. I may launch a separate thread because I think it's kind of interesting. But I quickly got up out of bed to jot this down in here so I don't forget.

The Red Heifer is a type of Christ as written in the law of Moses. Sacrificed outside the Temple, the Tabernacle and even outside the camp. Like the Cross. As we all know. The ashes cleanse the unclean just as Christ's blood cleanses us.

But here's what I was noticing.

The Rabbis disagree from Talmudic times onward what they allow. They've added a ton of restrictions that aren't actually in the Bible onto the qualifications of that Red Heifer.

What struck me between the eyes was this

They are saying they want their Messiah, just as they would have said 2000 years ago.

But when they had Him, they didn't admit that HE QUALIFIED. They rejected HIM, and they are rejecting the heifers (not born in Israel) on NON Biblical reasons.

And now today, they believe that the time of Messiah is coming, that the Red Heifers are necessary

BUT THEY KEEP ADDING QUALIFIERS TO DISQUALIFY their own Red Heifers. - There is a controversy in the religious Jews about whether the heifer must be born in Israel- Amir is aware of that as is Mondo.

Amir is dreading the Red Heifers because he doesn't want to see his unsaved Jewish friends, extended family, neighbours etc die in the Holocaust to come under the Antichrist. He has a natural disinclination to look for them, because they mean time is drawing to a close for the Church Age, that those Heifers mean the coming Temple, the one that Jesus warned the Jews about in Matthew 24, the Olivet Discourse.

We know why he emphasizes that they must be born in Israel, and we know that some, NOT ALL of the rabbis believe the Heifers must be born in Israel. For different reasons, the Heifers are being rejected as qualified.

Israel is also likely dreading the Muslim outcry at the news of the red heifers and their sacrifice. Again, a built in reason to downplay them.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MANY WHO DO BELIEVE THESE ARE THE HEIFERS. After all they are the ones who are preparing to sacrifice them.

And what about the fact that of all the years I've been watching the Red Heifers come and go, this is the first time there are 4 who qualify. Nobody got pregnant, grew a white hair, had someone throw a blanket on her. And they came of age in the fall, when the Muslim massacre of the Jews took place. Mondo checked and all 4 still qualify, months later. The older they get the more likely something would happen to disqualify them but somehow they stay qualified. The only quibble for some is that they were born outside of Israel.

Israel and many of her rabbis aren't ready for the Messiah or time of the Messiah.

They will grasp at straws to avoid qualifying not 1 but FOUR of them.

And they are rejecting the Heifers -- which is another typological picture of Christ. Rejected even when they pass inspection.

Back to bed now that I got that off my chest.

I just think it's significant that there are four. And 4 is the Biblical number of completion. There was 5 but one disqualified. 5 is the number of grace. Now there are 4. Completion of the age of grace?
A lot of good food to chew on there, Margery.

I'm extremely busy today, so I'm only going in on this one thread with some more related to what I said last night.

I'm worried that some might mistake what I said here:

I MUST explain further.

I'm not meaning this as a prophecy hidden in the cows for the church. NOT AT ALL. This is not an indicator for us of the Rapture.

WHAT IT MIGHT BE IS A SIGN TO THE JEWS and here is why I think so.

The Jews added the Talmud to equal or come near to their Bible- the Old Testament as we call it. This is similar to the Catholics adding the Pope's pronouncements to equal the Bible such as their doctrine of the Assumption of Mary, the Immaculate Conception of Mary and many other blasphemies that set aside the Bible in favour of some Pope.

The Talmud is a series of writings of Jewish rabbis and sages (some good, some bad) including people like Gamaliel who taught Saul, later our Paul). Sort of like a glorified set of commentaries that the people began to equate with scripture. JUST LIKE THE POPES did. NOT to be taken as Scripture but they do, and therefore they've added to scripture just as the Popes did.

The Talmud was something Jesus criticized- when he spoke of putting weights on the people this was a reference.

HERE IS WHERE I"M GOING WITH THIS

IN THE TALMUD (remember this IS NOT THE BIBLE - it is a set of Jewish writings of rabbis and sages down thru the years from the Babylonian captivity onward) that modern religious Jews count on par or near par to the Bible.

IN THE TALMUD they speak of a teaching they attribute to Elijah that divides all time into these 4 periods:

The Age of Chaos - from Adam to ABRAHAM. About 2000 years. This didn't end at Noah and the Flood but at THE CALL OF ABRAHAM

The Age of Torah (the Law) which they counted not from Moses but from God's call to Abraham and it was supposed to extend about 2 thousand years. That is significant because that dates to the beginning of the Jewish people and points directly to the time of Christ.

THE AGE OF GRACE- YES THAT IS WHAT THEY CALLED IT and it was supposed to last 2 THOUSAND YEARS!

THEN A 1000 YEAR AGE OF MESSIAH

This teaching was set aside and ignored once Christ came and left just as they've set aside Isaiah 53 which is forbidden to all but the rabbis and even they are given a strict set of guides to interpret that clearly Messianic passage. Just as they do with the numbering of time given in Daniel to the time of Messiah which they say never happened, was set aside due to their unbelief.

SO BY THEIR OWN TEACHINGS they realize this era we are living in is on the cusp of the AGE OF MESSIAH (and we are just bordering on finishing what they should know of as the Age of Grace).

Here's why I think 4 Heifers (and a Fifth who was disqualified) might be a sign to the Jews to WAKE UP- hidden in plain sight.

In all the years they've been trying for a red cow, and I've been watching, it's been hilarious. Usually only 1 or at most 2 qualify and there's always a lot of hoopla in those circles PLUS in those in Christianity who realize this is a necessary step towards the consecration and purification of any new Temple building.

I get a chuckle out of the inevitable disqualifiers. I have to say the best one to date was the one that stayed perfect till she got pregnant. YUP, they had her sequestered away, no bull could get near her, but one day she just was pregnant. I made a lot of bad jokes at that time and I still love it because nobody could figure out how a bull got near her, let alone get her pregnant. But you know- God's in charge people, GOD IS IN CHARGE

And I kept saying, this will happen till one day it doesn't.

I still say that. If all 4 of these get disqualified before the sacrifice this Passover or something delays the sacrifice -- SING IT WITH ME HERE: GOD IS IN CHARGE

BUT IF THESE 4 still Qualify and IF THEY are sacrificed.

THEN ACCORDING to the Biblical use of numbers which they use in the same way

4 is the number of COMPLETION
5 is the number of GRACE

There were originally 5 Red Heifers (Grace)

Then one disqualified.

NOW THERE ARE FOUR (COMPLETION)

RIGHT AT THE TIME they should read as near the end of the Age of Grace and before the Age of Messiah according to THEIR TALMUD

and that is NOT a sign for us, that is a sign for them to read.

Their OWN TALMUDIC understanding of 7 days of history (1000 years each) divided up as 3 ages of 2000 years which adds up to 6000 years (Age of Chaos, Age of the Law and the Age of Grace) and then the Age of Messiah, the 7th and final age, lasting 1000 years. The last 2K period was known as the Age of Grace.

Most Jews are blissfully unaware of the teaching that I refer to, it's hidden in the enormous pile of things written in their Talmud, but it's attributed to Elijah and it's one of the things like Isaiah 53 and Daniels clear set of numbers pointing to the exact day he rode into Jerusalem, on what we call Palm Sunday.

So to reiterate.

THIS is NOT A SIGN FOR US, this is a sign for the Jews, the ones who are listening and aware of their own teachings, a sign that the Messianic age (the final "day" of 1000 years, the millennial reign that stands for the Sabbath Day of Rest in the days of the week) IS NEAR TO HAND.

IT is simply saying TO THE JEWS: LOOK, the day of Messiah is coming.

Whether or not these cows continue unblemished and perfect for sacrifice, whether any or all of them are actually sacrificed, this was interesting to see. It may turn out to be nothing and we carry on waiting for the Rapture A SIGN LESS EVENT

SO WE DON'T LOOK AT THESE COWS or their numerical significance, or the time they appeared as a sign to us.
We know the time we are in and we have the Word of GOD in the New Testament to guide us.

But for the Jews who require a sign, it may well be a sign.

I'll close with this passage from 1 Corinthians 1: 18-25 and look at verse 22 especially

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom,

23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

I hope that helps clarify- we are not to look for cows but for the one they typify, OUR sacrificial lamb Christ Jesus who died to set us free from the law of sin and death, whose sacrifice, once for all time is SUFFICIENT.

Maranatha, even so come Lord Jesus.

I'm extremely busy today, so I'm only going in on this one thread with some more related to what I said last night.

I MUST explain further.

I'm not meaning this as a prophecy hidden in the cows for the church. NOT AT ALL. This is not an indicator for us of the Rapture.

The Jews added the Talmud to equal or come near to their Bible- the Old Testament as we call it. This is similar to the Catholics adding the Pope's pronouncements to equal the Bible such as their doctrine of the Assumption of Mary, the Immaculate Conception of Mary and many other blasphemies that set aside the Bible in favour of some Pope.

The Talmud is a series of writings of Jewish rabbis and sages (some good, some bad) including people like Gamaliel who taught Saul, later our Paul). Sort of like a glorified set of commentaries that the people began to equate with scripture. JUST LIKE THE POPES did. NOT to be taken as Scripture but they do, and therefore they've added to scripture just as the Popes did.

The Talmud was something Jesus criticized- when he spoke of putting weights on the people this was a reference.

IN THE TALMUD (remember this IS NOT THE BIBLE - it is a set of Jewish writings of rabbis and sages down thru the years from the Babylonian captivity onward) that modern religious Jews count on par or near par to the Bible.

IN THE TALMUD they speak of a teaching they attribute to Elijah that divides all time into these 4 periods:

The Age of Chaos - from Adam to ABRAHAM. About 2000 years. This didn't end at Noah and the Flood but at THE CALL OF ABRAHAM

The Age of Torah (the Law) which they counted not from Moses but from God's call to Abraham and it was supposed to extend about 2 thousand years. That is significant because that dates to the beginning of the Jewish people and points directly to the time of Christ.

THE AGE OF GRACE- YES THAT IS WHAT THEY CALLED IT and it was supposed to last 2 THOUSAND YEARS!

This teaching was set aside and ignored once Christ came and left just as they've set aside Isaiah 53 which is forbidden to all but the rabbis and even they are given a strict set of guides to interpret that clearly Messianic passage. Just as they do with the numbering of time given in Daniel to the time of Messiah which they say never happened, was set aside due to their unbelief.

SO BY THEIR OWN TEACHINGS they realize this era we are living in is on the cusp of the AGE OF MESSIAH (and we are just bordering on finishing what they should know of as the Age of Grace).

Here's why I think 4 Heifers (and a Fifth who was disqualified) might be a sign to the Jews to WAKE UP- hidden in plain sight.

In all the years they've been trying for a red cow, and I've been watching, it's been hilarious. Usually only 1 or at most 2 qualify and there's always a lot of hoopla in those circles PLUS in those in Christianity who realize this is a necessary step towards the consecration and purification of any new Temple building.

I get a chuckle out of the inevitable disqualifiers. I have to say the best one to date was the one that stayed perfect till she got pregnant. YUP, they had her sequestered away, no bull could get near her, but one day she just was pregnant. I made a lot of bad jokes at that time and I still love it because nobody could figure out how a bull got near her, let alone get her pregnant. But you know- God's in charge people, GOD IS IN CHARGE

I still say that. If all 4 of these get disqualified before the sacrifice this Passover or something delays the sacrifice -- SING IT WITH ME HERE: GOD IS IN CHARGE

5 is the number of GRACE

Then one disqualified.

RIGHT AT THE TIME they should read as near the end of the Age of Grace and before the Age of Messiah according to THEIR TALMUD

Their OWN TALMUDIC understanding of 7 days of history (1000 years each) divided up as 3 ages of 2000 years which adds up to 6000 years (Age of Chaos, Age of the Law and the Age of Grace) and then the Age of Messiah, the 7th and final age, lasting 1000 years. The last 2K period was known as the Age of Grace.

Most Jews are blissfully unaware of the teaching that I refer to, it's hidden in the enormous pile of things written in their Talmud, but it's attributed to Elijah and it's one of the things like Isaiah 53 and Daniels clear set of numbers pointing to the exact day he rode into Jerusalem, on what we call Palm Sunday.

So to reiterate.

THIS is NOT A SIGN FOR US, this is a sign for the Jews, the ones who are listening and aware of their own teachings, a sign that the Messianic age (the final "day" of 1000 years, the millennial reign that stands for the Sabbath Day of Rest in the days of the week) IS NEAR TO HAND.

Whether or not these cows continue unblemished and perfect for sacrifice, whether any or all of them are actually sacrificed, this was interesting to see. It may turn out to be nothing and we carry on waiting for the Rapture A SIGN LESS EVENT

SO WE DON'T LOOK AT THESE COWS or their numerical significance, or the time they appeared as a sign to us.
We know the time we are in and we have the Word of GOD in the New Testament to guide us.

I'll close with this passage from 1 Corinthians 1: 18-25 and look at verse 22 especially

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written:

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

I hope that helps clarify- we are not to look for cows but for the one they typify, OUR sacrificial lamb Christ Jesus who died to set us free from the law of sin and death, whose sacrifice, once for all time is SUFFICIENT.

I could just kiss your brain!! I just LOVE your insights and how you don’t get sensational but just point it all back to Scripture.

I MUST explain further.

5 is the number of GRACE

Then one disqualified.

So to reiterate.

19 For it is written:

This is an excellent piece of scholarship, sister. Exactly the sort of thing we have seen you post on many biblical subjects. I echo @Armor of Light's comment: we are blessed to have you here.

I MUST explain further.

5 is the number of GRACE

Then one disqualified.

So to reiterate.

19 For it is written:

Love love love love love love love everything you've added on this thread, @Margery !! It gets me sooooo excited about all the things God is working on in these last days!

All the stuff about the Talmud has likewise fascinated me. One For Israel has a basic book called "Rabbinic Judaism Debunked" which goes into the origin of the Talmud, being rabbis' teachings other than God's, and how it's actually rooted in Babylonian practices and beliefs which are contrary to the OT. It is so interesting to learn what Jews have high regard for, and what they consider signs the Messianic Age is near.
And we, as Christians know better, but they do not. So as we watch them react to things happening in these last days, it does show us that the Church Age is coming to completion!
The red heifers aren't actually significant to us, but they are to religious Jews, which points to the coming third Temple.

I'm blown away by your realization that the Jews are finding reasons to disqualify the red heifers just like they disqualified Jesus as Messiah for extra-biblical reasons! Wow! They did it then and are doing it now!!
And I never even realized the red heifers were a picture of Jesus's atonement!

Also, thank you for pointing out why Amir is [emotionally] hesitant to accept these red heifers. Makes perfect sense to see it from his perspective, aching for his Jewish brothers to see that Jesus is their Messiah before the rapture.

So much to look at in all that is happening in Israel! And we all appreciate your wisdom, Margery! What a gift He has given you... that you then share with us! I just absolutely L♡VE these discussions, grow so much, and then share with my own family!!

I am very excited by the news of the red heifers. This is prophecy unfolding before us. I was amazed to listen to Glenn Beck talk on the red heifers today. He seemed to get almost all the details spot on. This information is spreading! It is exciting! He tied in that hamas were/are trying to stop it. If you want to listen it was on his youtube channel today 3/18/2024

Passover 2024:

Begins sunset of Monday, April 22, 2024 (15 Nisan 5784)
Ends nightfall of Tuesday, April 30, 2024 (22 Nisan 5784)

Resurrection Sunday (Western Church), Sunday, March 31, 2024
Resurrection Sunday (Orthodox Church), Sunday, May 5, 2024
Messianic Jewish people celebrate the Resurrection in conjunction with Passover, but not as Resurrection Sunday like other Christians.

I am very excited by the news of the red heifers. This is prophecy unfolding before us. I was amazed to listen to Glenn Beck talk on the red heifers today. He seemed to get almost all the details spot on. This information is spreading! It is exciting! He tied in that hamas were/are trying to stop it. If you want to listen it was on his youtube channel today 3/18/2024
It will be interesting to see what happens with this, and it is exciting.

Well it's interesting times. I keep thinking they might have trouble escalate with Lebanon and have to put things off a bit longer. But the longer they put off sacrificing the cows for the ashes, the more likely it gets that something will happen to them to disqualify them. Yet the Lord seems to have allowed them to remain ready for sacrifice since the late fall when all of them qualified due to remaining physically qualified and age since they had to be at least 2 years and 1 month old.

Back