What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New reports indicate that the Red Heifers could be ready for the Temple by Passover

Game changing developments are happening right now in Israel concerning the Third Temple. Probably the most critical missing link preventing the rebuilding of the Temple, is set to fall into place within months with crucial help from Christians.

Meanwhile Hamas is watching the developments closely and have even claimed it to be a major part of their motivation for the heinous Oct. 7 terror attack. With tensions already at boiling point across the Middle East, will we shortly see Israel take bold steps towards rebuilding the Temple?

Christian Rancher Provides the Missing Link

The final missing piece of the Third Temple project - the infamous ashes of a red heifer - is now only months away from falling into place. Theses ashes are Biblically mandated for purification in a range of situations including contact with dead bodies (see Num. 19).

Without the red heifer ashes, priests and Levites currently in training with the Temple Institute are disqualified from serving in a future rebuilt Temple. Furthermore, with all the bloodshed on the Temple Mount down through the centuries, the Mount itself must be cleansed before the Temple can be built.

Read More

If they do sacrifice the red heifers, then we must be sooooo close to the rapture!!

Am I understanding this correctly--
the red heifer's ashes are what is needed in order to do a proper sacrifice, right? The heifer itself is not the actual sacrifice?
So, with their intentions to make a sacrifice on Passover, it would possibly be a lamb? And they would've had to previously killed and burned a heifer to have the ashes ready to sprinkle on the priest, alter, and the animal to be sacrificed?
If so, would they do all this without a temple??

If we actually see a Passover sacrifice in Jerusalem, I'm going to be blown away to witness such a thing (after almost 2000 years)!! If we don't see it happen this year, I might be a bit bummed out. But then again, maybe a sacrifice will be prevented if that allowance is indeed part of the agreement the AC makes with Israel.
Hmmmm

The ashes from the red heifer are for consecrating (dedicating) the altar in the Temple (in this case, the Third Temple)
Only after the altar is purified and consecrated can worship and sacrifices begin. A clean sacrifice cannot be offered to God on an unclean, unconsecrated altar. This is part of why the miracle of the oil, memorialized and celebrated in Hanukkah, is important.

This is illustrated in for Christians in the New Testament Church. In conservative, traditional, liturgical churches, until the altar has been consecrated, Holy Communion can't be served in that church, and if there isn't a separate Baptistry (separate building or at least at the back of the Sanctuary or in the Narthex, or if accomplished somewhere else, sch as a lake or hospital, no Baptisms, either. Some churches say no worship service at all unless and until the altar and church have been consecrated (dedicated).
Once upon a time, the worship service was called the sacrifice of the mass. It still is in the RCC, and the word sacrifice is retained in the Orthodox and Coptic churches. In liturgical churches, the Great Thanksgiving is sometimes referred to as a sacrifice of thanksgiving or similar.

FWIW, the words sacrament, sacred, and sacrifice are all related

I have no idea what non-liturgical churches do or call things with regard to the word sacrifice, and consecrating (dedicating) altars and churches. Maybe someone from a Baptist/similar non-denominational church could explain (please). Ditto Messianic churches (temples? synagogues?)

The Astonishing Significance of Red Heifers in Our Day​

God's law, given to the people of Israel at Mount Sinai, included the requirement of perfect red heifers. No defects, no blemishes. The unyoked, flawless heifers become “unkosher” once hairs are spotted that are not uniformly red. They have to be perfect. What happens to these red heifers? Their fate is not good, at least from the cows' point of view. They are incinerated in complete totality, even including their dung. However, their death brings life. The ashes of the red heifer were required for proper priestly sacrifices to be made, in order to make atonement for sin.

Due to this tradition, red heifers could be sacrificed on the Mount of Olives, which is east of the Temple Mount, and outside the walls of the city.1 We read in rabbinic commentary that in later generations, when this rite was to be performed outside the Temple in Jerusalem, the priest should stand to the east of Jerusalem and “direct his gaze toward the entrance to the Temple” while sprinkling the blood (Sifrei Chukath 14). So as long as the Temple Mount is in eyeshot, the red heifer can be sacrificed anywhere on the Mount of Olives. The Mount of Olives is also called Har HaMishkah (the Mount of Anointing) and is considered “outside Jerusalem” (Mishna Middos 1:3).

A revered Medieval rabbi commonly known as the Rambam said that nine red heifers were prepared from the time that the Jewish people received the commandments until the Second Temple was destroyed. The first, he explained, was prepared by Moses, the second by Ezra, and another seven were prepared from Ezra until the temple’s destruction. Rambam then declares that the tenth heifer would be prepared by the Messiah, adding: “May he speedily be revealed, Amen, may it be the will of G‑d.”

I found this article to be both interesting and informative, so thought I'd share it...

From the article: "It's important to note that the ashes of the red heifer can be gathered and kept without a time limit. There's no use-by date for the ashes, so no rush to use them right away, but the cow must be perfect at the time of its slaughter.

and

Without such cows the priests cannot be ritually pure and therefore cannot offer sacrifices according to the biblical law. There has been no way of purifying the priests to offer sacrifices according to the law laid out in the Bible. The people of Israel may be back in the land and free to follow Jewish law, but sacrifices have not been possible without a perfect red heifer."

They won't need the third temple before collecting the ashes, but they will need to ashes to purify the third (and false) temple.

Just had a thought. Ashes of red heifer kind of like ashes on Ash Wednesday :lol:
Eastern churches take this a lot more seriously than Western churches, as in a lot more solemnity about and during Lent.
Traditionally, including in Western churches, palm branches from Palm Sunday were burned and the ashes used the following Ash Wednesday.

FWIW, Eastern churches will celebrate Palm Sunday on April 28th this year. Their Holy Week always coincides with Jewish Passover.

Put a cork in it Amir, and let us wear our rose coloured glasses for JUST a little bit longer. :lol:
He just doubled down again on Telegram, saying there are no plans by the Temple Institute to burn any red cows, and there is no altar anywhere in Jerusalem (he checked, he said.).
I don’t get it? What were those red cows and creepy white altar we saw in the CBS report then?

CBS faked the white altar. It was taken from a completely different site, where a reconstruction was built some years ago in another area of Israel altogether. CBS "borrowed" the footage and spliced it in to make it look like this was on the Mt of Olives, ready to go. The actual site on the Mt of Olives is ready, but is NOT the one in the CBS footage.

Several people with inside knowledge spotted the fake, Mondo Gonzales mentioned it several times. He also pointed out the anti Israel bias in that CBS report and said he figured they used it to fan the flames against Israel.

CBS faked the white altar. It was taken from a completely different site, where a reconstruction was built some years ago in another area of Israel altogether. CBS "borrowed" the footage and spliced it in to make it look like this was on the Mt of Olives, ready to go. The actual site on the Mt of Olives is ready, but is NOT the one in the CBS footage.

Several people with inside knowledge spotted the fake, Mondo Gonzales mentioned it several times. He also pointed out the anti Israel bias in that CBS report and said he figured they used it to fan the flames against Israel.
Oh for Pete’s sake. I should have known!!!
Stoooopid FAKE media!!!

Amir just did a whole short video on the red heifers. Calming music track droning on in the background to soften his blows 😆
Said “the whole thing is fake news.” Acknowledged a third temple could be built soon, but that it shouldn’t be anything that we are concerned with. (Because we are gone for it.) Said how wrong it was for an American Christian cattle guy to try to fast-forward prophecy by raising the cows and flying them to Israel.

Some of my thoughts:

—It may have been very wrong for the Christian cattle guy to attempt to fast forward the temple by raising the cows. But couldn’t God use this guy for His purposes anyway? He uses peoples’ error. He uses evil people. He uses anything and everything He wants to use.

—Even if it’s true that the cows have to be born in Israel, does it really matter to God anyway? And why would that stop the temple from being built? Because the third temple has nothing to do with God’s desire for Israel in the end times. But He knows they will build it…so He will use it. God won’t be residing in it and it will serve no purpose but for unbelief (in Jesus) and evil, so why would He care about where the cows (ashes) came from? His purposes for Israel will be worked through the antichrist who will sit in the temple…not the temple. For all we know He is the one who put the idea in the cattle guys’ mind in the first place. Maybe God is the one who fast-forwarded prophecy!

—-I understand what Amir is saying that we shouldn’t get excited about the Third temple, and not be focused on it. But when we see the Temple Institute doing everything that they have done, are we seriously just supposed to ignore that? Is it not prophecy beginning to come to fulfillment—- the fact that they have created all of the implements and clothing, and their desire to build the temple? Why should we not find that remarkable and make note of it in prophecy discussions, just as we do when we see any other prophecy beginning to come to fulfillment?

—I find it so interesting that Amir, a Jew, is the least interested one out of all the prophecy teachers. I think there may be an element of shame or embarrassment affecting his perception and opinions about all of this. Not his own, but shame for his country and his people. He doesn’t get our fascination and doesn’t want it, because it pains him so much to see unbelieving Israel.

Hey Amir. I love you bro. But…🍿 my popcorn is stayin out. Extra butter. I enjoy it. So let me have my popcorn!!!

Amir just did a whole short video on the red heifers. Calming music track droning on in the background to soften his blows 😆
Said “the whole thing is fake news.” Acknowledged a third temple could be built soon, but that it shouldn’t be anything that we are concerned with. (Because we are gone for it.) Said how wrong it was for an American Christian cattle guy to try to fast-forward prophecy by raising the cows and flying them to Israel.

Some of my thoughts:

—It may have been very wrong for the Christian cattle guy to attempt to fast forward the temple by raising the cows. But couldn’t God use this guy for His purposes anyway? He uses peoples’ error. He uses evil people. He uses anything and everything He wants to use.

—Even if it’s true that the cows have to be born in Israel, does it really matter to God anyway? And why would that stop the temple from being built? Because the third temple has nothing to do with God’s desire for Israel in the end times. But He knows they will build it…so He will use it. God won’t be residing in it and it will serve no purpose but for unbelief (in Jesus) and evil, so why would He care about where the cows (ashes) came from? His purposes for Israel will be worked through the antichrist who will sit in the temple…not the temple. For all we know He is the one who put the idea in the cattle guys’ mind in the first place. Maybe God is the one who fast-forwarded prophecy!

—-I understand what Amir is saying that we shouldn’t get excited about the Third temple, and not be focused on it. But when we see the Temple Institute doing everything that they have done, are we seriously just supposed to ignore that? Is it not prophecy beginning to come to fulfillment—- the fact that they have created all of the implements and clothing, and their desire to build the temple? Why should we not find that remarkable and make note of it in prophecy discussions, just as we do when we see any other prophecy beginning to come to fulfillment?

—I find it so interesting that Amir, a Jew, is the least interested one out of all the prophecy teachers. I think there may be an element of shame or embarrassment affecting his perception and opinions about all of this. Not his own, but shame for his country and his people. He doesn’t get our fascination and doesn’t want it, because it pains him so much to see unbelieving Israel.

Hey Amir. I love you bro. But…🍿 my popcorn is stayin out. Extra butter. I enjoy it. So let me have my popcorn!!!
Yep stick with the War news updates Amir

—-I understand what Amir is saying that we shouldn’t get excited about the Third temple

It's eschatologically significant, so I'd get excited about it, to the extent that I get excited about anything (I'm not real excitable). I wouldn't send a nickle to support its construction but I'd be excited to see it built or to see them begin to build it.

I sure wouldn't think to judge the cowboy who raised the red heifers and arranged to give them to Israel. Seems like he did it out of love for Israel, and I don't find any fault in that.

My take on his video was that the lying and distortions has the potential or already is making it worse on Israel and Jews everywhere in this current timeframe and events since 10/7. The fact that the stories apparently were so wrong and that it has or may inflame their muslim neighbors and Jews in Israel does seem plausible to me. I do not see anything happening that will change the desire of Israel to build a new temple but I can see Islams explosive hatred in an already dire situation if they are given any ammunition that a red heifer dedication is within days; true or not. To me it's a sad, sober, and deadly situation all around.

I think Amir was spot on in the below 9 min video. Rumors were all over the internet that the temple construction would begin this week - fake news that only serves to inflame the enemies of Israel.

Why get excited about a temple being built that will be where the AC will declare he is god?

I agree with the majority of end times teachers and followers, the temple wont be built until the tribulation begins, and likely will be one of the main reasons Israel agrees with the 7 year treaty. JMHO.

Why get excited about a temple being built that will be where the AC will declare he is god?

The very simple answer is because it is eschatologically significant.

I agree with the majority of end times teachers and followers, the temple wont be built until the tribulation begins, and likely will be one of the main reasons Israel agrees with the 7 year treaty.

Does that make it so? No. Can anyone quantify or otherwise prove the claim above regarding the majority of end times teachers and followers? I don't think that would be possible.

The very simple answer is because it is eschatologically significant.

Does that make it so? No. Can anyone quantify or otherwise prove the claim above regarding the majority of end times teachers and followers? I don't think that would be possible.
Note I said my opinion.

Again, IMO, there is zero chance of the temple being built before the tribulation. That would cause a much bigger war than now.

Yes, it probably is significant for the temple to be built because that means we are likely not here to witness it. The closer they come to starting construction, the closer we are to going Home.

Amir’s main point was to stop the false rumors for click bait, and concentrate on doing what the church is called to do before we are raptured.

Back