What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God's kindness here in this group and

Kem

Well-known
And also in this small community where I live. It is good to fellowship with other believers and share what God is doing in each of our lives. This morning the ladies Bible study where I live was up to 17 and still growing. We have such fun getting together and we really love studying God's Word together. What a blessing to not only meet in church but as one of the ladies mentioned we are close to each other living here and see each other during the week, everyone ready and willing to help when we can so that no one need feel alone or helpless. I'm so very thankful that God brought dh and me to this wonderful place to live. It is not fancy or expensive in any way, these are manufactured homes, but it is quite nice and a joy to be here.

And also in this small community where I live. It is good to fellowship with other believers and share what God is doing in each of our lives. This morning the ladies Bible study where I live was up to 17 and still growing. We have such fun getting together and we really love studying God's Word together. What a blessing to not only meet in church but as one of the ladies mentioned we are close to each other living here and see each other during the week, everyone ready and willing to help when we can so that no one need feel alone or helpless. I'm so very thankful that God brought dh and me to this wonderful place to live. It is not fancy or expensive in any way, these are manufactured homes, but it is quite nice and a joy to be here.
God is Good 🥰

Back