What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Encouragement to Those Who Post Their Studies

bigMoose

Child of the King
I have been encouraged by reading all of your studies! It came to me that the Good Lord likely gave us all an interest in an area to study and ponder. My encouragement would be if you wrote on an area in the past, perhaps on an other board or boards, to see if you can find your notes and repost here. It is always good to ponder God's Will, Ways and Word, even if we have seen it before, for repetition is a way of learning also.

Thank you again for these insightful posts!

My area is apologetics (presupp, among others), epistemology, etc. I love granting their worldview and then punching aggressive maggot holes in secular nonsense, esp. when it comes to rights, morality, first causes, culture, vocabulary, verbiage, etc. I'll see if I have some files in a flash drive and post up. I used to tangle up with Eastern Orthodox, Catholics, and Protestants as well, but mostly Atheists.

Don't get me wrong, the rapture, apart from salvation is my favorite thing, but the apologetics are what I am naturally inclined toward.

My area is apologetics (presupp, among others), epistemology, etc. I love granting their worldview and then punching aggressive maggot holes in secular nonsense, esp. when it comes to rights, morality, first causes, culture, vocabulary, verbiage, etc. I'll see if I have some files in a flash drive and post up. I used to tangle up with Eastern Orthodox, Catholics, and Protestants as well, but mostly Atheists.

Don't get me wrong, the rapture, apart from salvation is my favorite thing, but the apologetics are what I am naturally inclined toward.
That's good as well, some things are hard to answer to the unbeliever to make the illogical logical

That's good as well, some things are hard to answer to the unbeliever to make the illogical logical
For sure, brother. I've gotten into some fun scrapes, and I used to enjoy it a lot more. I don't as much these days, but I don't mind tangling up a bit when the opportunity arises. Lately, the dustups have been around the Orthodox/Catholic crowd.

Atheism just doesn't have the teeth it did a few years ago. I know people are moving away in droves from our camp, but I've watched a lot of popular level atheists come to the realization that the world has tried their nonsense and now we have people that don't know what bathroom to use, the gender mutilation mania, and now we are flirting with third trimester abortions and our morality and law are up for grabs. Their collective epiphany happened in such a short time.

The world is ten times uglier and even the insufferable Richard Dawkins labels himself a "cultural Christian" now and I'll happily admit that got a good laugh out of me. Sam Harris can't make heads or tails of any of it. And Peter Boghossian is constantly slack-jawed at seeing what his worldview has wrought. They are having a bit of a Frankenstein "It's alive!" moment because the monster is coming for the creators. And while I hate what it's done, I'm glad they lived to see their garbage worldview in action and the fun fruity world they all get to live in, as they squirm among its increasing discomfort. Here's to their souls being saved. I'd love nothing more than to see them on those celestial shores.

For sure, brother. I've gotten into some fun scrapes, and I used to enjoy it a lot more. I don't as much these days, but I don't mind tangling up a bit when the opportunity arises. Lately, the dustups have been around the Orthodox/Catholic crowd.

Atheism just doesn't have the teeth it did a few years ago. I know people are moving away in droves from our camp, but I've watched a lot of popular level atheists come to the realization that the world has tried their nonsense and now we have people that don't know what bathroom to use, the gender mutilation mania, and now we are flirting with third trimester abortions and our morality and law are up for grabs. Their collective epiphany happened in such a short time.

The world is ten times uglier and even the insufferable Richard Dawkins labels himself a "cultural Christian" now and I'll happily admit that got a good laugh out of me. Sam Harris can't make heads or tails of any of it. And Peter Boghossian is constantly slack-jawed at seeing what his worldview has wrought. They are having a bit of a Frankenstein "It's alive!" moment because the monster is coming for the creators. And while I hate what it's done, I'm glad they lived to see their garbage worldview in action and the fun fruity world they all get to live in, as they squirm among its increasing discomfort. Here's to their souls being saved. I'd love nothing more than to see them on those celestial shores.
When you mentioned Frankenstein i thought you were referring to Norman Finkelstein🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back