What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Solar Eclipse: Coincidence or Final Warning

I think it can be a bit misleading to put too much emphasis on such signs.
We need to go to Scripture for warning signs.
God told us throughout Scripture if we turn away from Him, His judgement would ultimatley come.
Assyria’s conquest of the northern kingdom of Israel and later the 70 year captivity in Babylon are just
two examples.

I believe the modern day "Assyriens" have been coming accros our borders for dacades.
And the Covid lockdowns gave us a bit an idea what modern "captivity" could could look like.

May we encourage each other to endure and remain faithful till the end.
Remember Daniel and many other prophets

"In Christ alone our Hope is found..."

Markus

I just remember experiencing the feeling in the air while watching the total eclipse in Salem, OR in 2017. It felt like death, being without the suns heat and life source feeling for just that super short period of time felt horrible. I mean when the sun goes down at night it doesn’t feel that way…once was enough for me, I would prefer not to experience it again.
I can see how people have different feelings or experiences during an eclipse, I'm sorry yours wasn't very pleasant. I lived near Salem,Mo during that eclipse and found it to be interesting and enjoyable to watch the process unfold. I wasn't about to drive anywhere to see it, I had a great seat in my back yard. I'm glad no one could see me wearing my welding helmet, though it worked great to view it.

I remember watching one back in the late 1900's :LOL: in Oregon, I have a sister who still lives in Salem,Or.

It can be eerie: the calm that descends on nature during a solar eclipse. The animals get quiet, and it gets darker. I have always enjoyed the solar eclipses that I've been through, and watching all the shapes of the sun changes between the shadows on the ground from the leaves on trees. It is so strange how the light spots filtering between the leaves all change their shapes into the crescent that the sun and moon are making.

Since solar eclipses aren’t very rare, I mean they happen every few years all over the world, I don’t see an ‘X’ path being too meaningful. I think world-wide, on average, there are two total solar eclipses every three years and their paths cross at some point between alot of them. Not sure why, but It’s been bothering me the overboard talk about it being the end for the USA because of this.

I just remember experiencing the feeling in the air while watching the total eclipse in Salem, OR in 2017. It felt like death, being without the suns heat and life source feeling for just that super short period of time felt horrible. I mean when the sun goes down at night it doesn’t feel that way…once was enough for me, I would prefer not to experience it again.

It would be a great day to be raptured, as would any day, please Lord return quickly, because we want to be with you!
I also was in direct path of that eclipse in Oregon in 2017. I felt different than you did and enjoyed it. It was wonderful and strange to have it go dark for a few minutes during the day. Eerie for me might be a better word.

No bah humbug here . . .

The solar eclipse of 2017 was one of (and maybe the) most stupendous, wondrous, beautiful, gorgeous, spectacular, stunning, fantastic, magnificent, glorious things I've ever seen.
God does awesome work!

:bouncies: :bouncies: :bouncies:

:thankyou:
JESUS!!! :thankyou:

Practical stuff for those headed to the path of totality. I didn't have to deal with much of this in 2017 since I lived in the path of totality. However, bottled water, film, data chips, and camera batteries were in short supply or not available before eclipse day arrived. Don't wait until the last minute to get eclipse glasses, as some last-minute orders got delivered after eclipse day, even though promised to arrive in time for use. Check any eclipse glasses from prior eclipses for damage now.

The April total solar eclipse could snarl traffic for hours across thousands of miles​

Kayla Jimenez
USA TODAY
March 2, 2024

"Millions of Americans will be looking to the sky during a rare total solar eclipse on April 8, and experts warn the excitement could create dangerous and busy traffic conditions as people pack into the narrow band of the country with the best view.
"Pack your patience, whether traveling a great distance or locally, people will be out and about to catch a glimpse of the eclipse," said Aixa Diaz, a spokesperson for the American Automobile Association.
Roads could be especially packed at the center of the eclipse's path as Americans who want the best view crowd into cities, towns and remote areas, many without the infrastructure to handle big crowds.""

More

Just saw this, and it seems to have greater immediacy than I've seen before, especially if divided in three

and, if Israel is divided and Christians or even all gentiles no longer have access to Jerusalem . . .

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:24, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Olive tree Ministries posted an article from Prophecy News Watch

More Signs In The Heavens, Not Just The Great Eclipse​

Tuesday, 27 February 2024 06:41 am - Posted in Headlines
More Signs In The Heavens, Not Just The Great Eclipse - Olive Tree Ministries

From the article, proper:

"In Luke 21:25, Jesus specifically told us that we should watch for "signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars" just prior to His return.
And what I have to share with you today is absolutely amazing.
During the month of April, so many things are going to be happening in the heavens."

"But everything that I have just shared with you pales in comparison to a discovery that has been made by Rachel Baxter.
In addition to our planet, there are 7 other recognized planets in our solar system.
In January, all 7 of those planets, along with the sun and the moon, began to "line up" in the sky.
This is different from a "planetary alignment". During a "planetary alignment", several planets appear to be stacked behind one another as one looks out from the Earth.

More

Olive tree Ministries posted an article from Prophecy News Watch

More Signs In The Heavens, Not Just The Great Eclipse​

Tuesday, 27 February 2024 06:41 am - Posted in Headlines
More Signs In The Heavens, Not Just The Great Eclipse - Olive Tree Ministries

From the article, proper:

"In Luke 21:25, Jesus specifically told us that we should watch for "signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars" just prior to His return.
And what I have to share with you today is absolutely amazing.
During the month of April, so many things are going to be happening in the heavens."

"But everything that I have just shared with you pales in comparison to a discovery that has been made by Rachel Baxter.
In addition to our planet, there are 7 other recognized planets in our solar system.
In January, all 7 of those planets, along with the sun and the moon, began to "line up" in the sky.
This is different from a "planetary alignment". During a "planetary alignment", several planets appear to be stacked behind one another as one looks out from the Earth.
But in this case, the other planets in our solar system are actually forming a straight line in the sky. This is how Rachel explained it in an email that she sent me...
I want to thank Rachel for allowing me to share this remarkable information with all of you.
Rachel asked ChatGPT how frequently the planets line up like this, and she was told that it would only happen once in 19 million years.
And when she included the sun and the moon, she was told that it would only happen once in 32 million years...
When I asked ChatGPT about a month ago to calculate the frequency that this line up of planets would happen, it responded with 1 in 19 million years. Because the moon and sun will also be aligned, I asked the frequency of this and it said 1 in 32 million years.
More recently, she asked ChatGPT 4.0 about this, and she was told that it was a "once in a lifetime spectacle"...
Today, I asked ChatGPT4.0 more detailed questions in different ways and got responses from "once in a lifetime spectacle" to more than one in a billion years. The safe answer is that this will not happen again in our lifetime! God's story in the stars is speaking and we ought to listen!
Interestingly, looking out from the perspective of the sun on April 8th several of the planets will actually form a "V"..."

More
Here's another interesting thing as well that i just read about this on rr news

While I was over there on the other article, I saw the below article.
Growing up, we learned about the New Madrid fault and the earthquake in this seismic zone that made the Mississippi River reverse course and ring church bells in Philadelphia, but we didn't learn about the preceding solar eclipses. From the description in the article below, and the potential devastation and other effects from an earthquake(s) in the New Madrid seismic zone, I was reminded of some of the description in Luke 21.

Will History Repeat? The Last Time Two Eclipses Formed A Giant X​

"Could it be possible that history is about to repeat itself?
On April 8th, the Great American Eclipse of 2024 will complete the giant "X" over America that the Great American Eclipse of 2017 started. Meanwhile, the Devil Comet will be racing through our solar system for the first time in 71 years. Most of you already know all this. But what is not widely known is that we have seen this same pattern before.
In 1811, a solar eclipse finished the giant "X" over the heartland of America that a solar eclipse in 1806 had started, and meanwhile Tecumseh's Comet was making headlines all over the nation as it raced through the heavens.

More

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I do think a lot of this gets overblown. For example, the fact that the solar eclipse coincides with the start of the Jewish month. By definition, that's when it has to happen since the Hebrew calendar is based on the moon and a solar eclipse can only happen during a new moon to produce the necessary alignment between the Sun, Moon, and Earth.

On the other hand, a lot of other things do seem to be coming together:
  • Biden seems to be upping his Judas act with regards to Israel right at the same time as the eclipse is about to happen. We're overdue for judgement, but his actions now are practically begging for it to commence.
  • CERN is starting the collider back up on Monday.
  • Nasa is launching three "atmospheric perturbations around eclipse path" (APEP) rockets from Virginia on Monday to study disturbances in the ionosphere. Coincidentally, apep is also an evil snake god from Egyptian mythology.

What does all that mean? Who knows. I think it means that evil people make their schemes and try to take advantage of what they think are significant or advantageous times (the occult influence being what it is), but God is still in control and ultimately sets the timetable, not them.

I'll tell you what gives me pause about this eclipse: this administration has let in so many unvetted illegal aliens into the country. How many sleeper cells from terrorist organizations will see this as a prime opportunity to strike at the US? When so many Americans are gathered together to watch this solar event en masse across the country from north to south?

I'll tell you what gives me pause about this eclipse: this administration has let in so many unvetted illegal aliens into the country. How many sleeper cells from terrorist organizations will see this as a prime opportunity to strike at the US? When so many Americans are gathered together to watch this solar event en masse across the country from north to south?
and law enforcement stretched thin for traffic and crowd control
and the roads jam-packed and impassible across the country
and news concentrated on the eclipse/related, so may not be news assets available to cover other stuff

and law enforcement stretched thin for traffic and crowd control
and the roads jam-packed and impassible across the country
and news concentrated on the eclipse/related, so may not be news assets available to cover other stuff
Yep. A distracted public gathered in one spot, with an over-worked law enforcement feels like it might be low hanging fruit to those who would love to see Americans die.

Yep. A distracted public gathered in one spot, with an over-worked law enforcement feels like it might be low hanging fruit to those who would love to see Americans die.
Actually, people will have traveled from all over the U.S., Canada, and elsewhere to locations all along the path of totality.
With a little thought and planning, they could have all joined hands and had the longest line of people holding hands for Ripley's :big grin; :lol:

Back