What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Solar Eclipse: Coincidence or Final Warning

Andy C

Well-known
Interesting read, even if I dont place much emphasis on the coming solar eclipse:

What’s likely to become the biggest travel event during 2024 in America? Some might think it would be the Super Bowl or another sporting event, such as the Indianapolis 500. However, according to the Washington Post, it will be the solar eclipse that will cross the U.S. on April 8, 2024.

This eclipse sparks added interest among prophecy watchers because of its relationship to another darkening of the sun that occurred on August 21, 2017. The two eclipses, seven years apart, will form an X on America intersecting at Little Egypt, a small town in southern Illinois.

Is this just a coincidence, or is it the Lord’s way of alerting America that judgment is on the way?

The Coincidence

The pattern of two solar eclipses forming an X over the U.S. also happened in the early 1800s. Remarkably, the intersection of this century’s solar eclipses will be about one hundred miles from where those of the nineteenth century crossed paths.

The first solar eclipse occurred on June 16, 1806, with the second completing the X on September 17, 1811. The intersection happened over the New Madrid fault area, which includes an area from Cairo in southern Illinois to nearby New Madrid, MO.

On December 16, 1811, just three months after the second solar eclipse, a series of devastating earthquakes struck along the New Madrid fault line. The following quote comes from the New Madrid, MO, website:

The New Madrid earthquakes were the biggest earthquakes in American history. They occurred in the central Mississippi Valley but were felt as far away as New York City, Boston, Montreal, and Washington D.C. President James Madison and his wife Dolly felt them in the White House. Church bells rang in Boston. From December 16, 1811, through March of 1812, there were over 2,000 earthquakes in the central Midwest and between 6,000-10,000 earthquakes in the Bootheel of Missouri, where New Madrid is located near the junction of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.

In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long or produced so much evidence of damage as the New Madrid earthquakes. Three of the earthquakes are on the list of America’s top earthquakes: the first one on December 16, 1811, a magnitude of 8.1 on the Richter scale; the second on January 23, 1812, at 7.8; and the third on February 7, 1812, at as much as 8.8 magnitude.https://www.raptureready.com/2024/0...-or-final-warning-by-jonathan-brentner/#_edn1

Interesting read, even if I dont place much emphasis on the coming solar eclipse:

What’s likely to become the biggest travel event during 2024 in America? Some might think it would be the Super Bowl or another sporting event, such as the Indianapolis 500. However, according to the Washington Post, it will be the solar eclipse that will cross the U.S. on April 8, 2024.

This eclipse sparks added interest among prophecy watchers because of its relationship to another darkening of the sun that occurred on August 21, 2017. The two eclipses, seven years apart, will form an X on America intersecting at Little Egypt, a small town in southern Illinois.

Is this just a coincidence, or is it the Lord’s way of alerting America that judgment is on the way?

The Coincidence

The pattern of two solar eclipses forming an X over the U.S. also happened in the early 1800s. Remarkably, the intersection of this century’s solar eclipses will be about one hundred miles from where those of the nineteenth century crossed paths.

The first solar eclipse occurred on June 16, 1806, with the second completing the X on September 17, 1811. The intersection happened over the New Madrid fault area, which includes an area from Cairo in southern Illinois to nearby New Madrid, MO.

On December 16, 1811, just three months after the second solar eclipse, a series of devastating earthquakes struck along the New Madrid fault line. The following quote comes from the New Madrid, MO, website:

The New Madrid earthquakes were the biggest earthquakes in American history. They occurred in the central Mississippi Valley but were felt as far away as New York City, Boston, Montreal, and Washington D.C. President James Madison and his wife Dolly felt them in the White House. Church bells rang in Boston. From December 16, 1811, through March of 1812, there were over 2,000 earthquakes in the central Midwest and between 6,000-10,000 earthquakes in the Bootheel of Missouri, where New Madrid is located near the junction of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.

In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long or produced so much evidence of damage as the New Madrid earthquakes. Three of the earthquakes are on the list of America’s top earthquakes: the first one on December 16, 1811, a magnitude of 8.1 on the Richter scale; the second on January 23, 1812, at 7.8; and the third on February 7, 1812, at as much as 8.8 magnitude.https://www.raptureready.com/2024/0...-or-final-warning-by-jonathan-brentner/#_edn1
LOL it reminds me a few years ago how some people were talking about one of the global meeting at the time which then immediately went into speculating a rapture departure on the superbowl and how they were caught in a conundrum.

Interesting fact !!

On April 8th, The Great American Eclipse Of 2024 Will Cross Over 7 U.S. Locations Named “Ninevah”
I am going to share something truly amazing with you in this article, and once again a lot of naysayers out there will dismiss it as a “coincidence” that really doesn’t mean anything. But how is it possible that such a vast number of “coincidences” just happen to take place in April 2024?

It's been said that if you look at something hard enough and long enough your imagination can create what you want to see in the object you're focusing on

Example: people can stare at the clouds and make them into a picture of something they imagine them to be , yet they're only clouds

If the X over America is looked at just a little bit more closely, the center of the X is right over the White House in DC. Phffth 😆

Interesting fact !!

On April 8th, The Great American Eclipse Of 2024 Will Cross Over 7 U.S. Locations Named “Ninevah”
I am going to share something truly amazing with you in this article, and once again a lot of naysayers out there will dismiss it as a “coincidence” that really doesn’t mean anything. But how is it possible that such a vast number of “coincidences” just happen to take place in April 2024?

Yet more confirmation (to me) that my deciding not to go south to watch this eclipse due to my concern about potential major earthquake, splitting of the country, and not being able to get back here is right (for me). Solar and lunar events, positions, etc. do affect tides, the mantle, wobble, rotation, and potentially, earthquakes. I'm very concerned that President Biden would sign or agree to something dividing Israel on the 8th. God's judgements on nations, who harm Israel, sometimes seem to mirror whatever it is they did to (or didn't do for) Israel.

Yeah, I know this sounds alarmist and crazy, and I'm definitely NOT a prophet, and I DON'T claim any special knowledge, revelation, etc. However, I no longer believe in coincidences, because I've seen too much (good and bad). God ordained, ordered, and made everything, and is in control of everything.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Genesis 1:1-5, KJV

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness:
and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Genesis 1:14-19, KJV
I hope the Wednesday church has prayer throughout the event . . . would be so cool for the church to suddenly be empty :rapture: :cool:

Since so many people will be looking up at the eclipse, if the Rapture happened during the eclipse, there would so many extra witnesses, and it could be another literal fulfillment of Luke 28:21. Also thinking all those eclipse glasses would hide or partially hide the event, plus protect eyes of those left behind from whatever light effects might happen during the Rapture, like from a massive energy release, all the Saint's bodies suddenly turning into glorified bodies, and/or the glory, majesty, and brightness of JESUS CHRIST, Himself, showing up in His glorified body.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:28, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

It's been said that if you look at something hard enough and long enough your imagination can create what you want to see in the object you're focusing on

Example: people can stare at the clouds and make them into a picture of something they imagine them to be , yet they're only clouds

If the X over America is looked at just a little bit more closely, the center of the X is right over the White House in DC. Phffth 😆
:lol: right on ROSE! :lol:

Yet more confirmation (to me) that my deciding not to go south to watch this eclipse due to my concern about potential major earthquake, splitting of the country, and not being able to get back here is right (for me). Solar and lunar events, positions, etc. do affect tides, the mantle, wobble, rotation, and potentially, earthquakes. I'm very concerned that President Biden would sign or agree to something dividing Israel on the 8th. God's judgements on nations, who harm Israel, sometimes seem to mirror whatever it is they did to (or didn't do for) Israel.

Yeah, I know this sounds alarmist and crazy, and I'm definitely NOT a prophet, and I DON'T claim any special knowledge, revelation, etc. However, I no longer believe in coincidences, because I've seen too much (good and bad). God ordained, ordered, and made everything, and is in control of everything.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Genesis 1:1-5, KJV

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness:
and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Genesis 1:14-19, KJV
I hope the Wednesday church has prayer throughout the event . . . would be so cool for the church to suddenly be empty :rapture: :cool:

Since so many people will be looking up at the eclipse, if the Rapture happened during the eclipse, there would so many extra witnesses, and it could be another literal fulfillment of Luke 28:21. Also thinking all those eclipse glasses would hide or partially hide the event, plus protect eyes of those left behind from whatever light effects might happen during the Rapture, like from a massive energy release, all the Saint's bodies suddenly turning into glorified bodies, and/or the glory, majesty, and brightness of JESUS CHRIST, Himself, showing up in His glorified body.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Luke 21:28, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:
I don't ever travel to see these things. I watch on YouTube.

Somebody somewhere has a better view of it, and is willing to share.

I get to stay home, make coffee, iced coffee, grab a pepperoni stick or some nuts or good Brie cheese to enjoy whilst watching thru THEIR camera lens. They get to cope with crowds, noise, heat, someone's crying toddler and lineups to the portapotty. Mud in the fields etc.

If we lived closer I'd move over on the couch and offer you some good snacks as we watch God's symphony of nature do it's thing. I think you're dairy free but I'd look up some nice grass fed beef jerky, organic almonds and some nice coffee to go with.

Someday Ghoti we will watch all the cool stuff and enjoy each other's company in heaven. That will be wonderful.

Someday soon I hope.

:lol: right on ROSE! :lol:

I don't ever travel to see these things. I watch on YouTube.

Somebody somewhere has a better view of it, and is willing to share.

I get to stay home, make coffee, iced coffee, grab a pepperoni stick or some nuts or good Brie cheese to enjoy whilst watching thru THEIR camera lens. They get to cope with crowds, noise, heat, someone's crying toddler and lineups to the portapotty. Mud in the fields etc.

If we lived closer I'd move over on the couch and offer you some good snacks as we watch God's symphony of nature do it's thing. I think you're dairy free but I'd look up some nice grass fed beef jerky, organic almonds and some nice coffee to go with.

Someday Ghoti we will watch all the cool stuff and enjoy each other's company in heaven. That will be wonderful.

Someday soon I hope.
In 2017, I took a vacation day and sat by myself in a lawn chair watching the eclipse. Where I lived (but not the jurisdiction where I worked) was in the path of totality, so no crowds, etc. I could hear the crowd in the park three blocks away when diamond ring effect and Baily's Beads appeared as totality ended :)

God does awesome, stupendous, glorious work <3

Short, simple explanation and diagram of how a total and partial solar eclipse works, and photo and short simple explanations of visual phenomena associated with a total solar eclipse

Total Solar Eclipse – Diamond Ring Effect, Baily’s Beads, and More​

Thinking about it, I wonder what is being researched, manufactured, or done at the actual location of the middle of the X
(remembering the tornado that came out of a clear sky and hit Central Lutheran Church and convention center in Minneapolis at the exact moment the ELCA was voting on ordaining women and homosexuals and "marrying" homosexuals)

Although, it could just be the prepared spot for whatever God has planned.

Just looked. If I've transposed the maps correctly, the center of the X is on the east side of Cedar Lake near Makanda, and it looks like just green space.

LOL it reminds me a few years ago how some people were talking about one of the global meeting at the time which then immediately went into speculating a rapture departure on the superbowl and how they were caught in a conundrum.
Reminds me of poor Scott Clarke. He got it so wrong he completely changed his theology. He's an entirely different person now and doesn't really hold to anything he used to believe, not that this is inherently bad. But he swung wayyyyyyyy out, I don't even think he believes any sort of rapture is for the Church. I've not really kept up with him over these years, but he fell off hard. It was a rough watch.

Reminds me of poor Scott Clarke. He got it so wrong he completely changed his theology. He's an entirely different person now and doesn't really hold to anything he used to believe, not that this is inherently bad. But he swung wayyyyyyyy out, I don't even think he believes any sort of rapture is for the Church. I've not really kept up with him over these years, but he fell off hard. It was a rough watch.
Yeah he was kinda a poster boy for the rev sign, as dr Evil would say" Scotty no"

Since solar eclipses aren’t very rare, I mean they happen every few years all over the world, I don’t see an ‘X’ path being too meaningful. I think world-wide, on average, there are two total solar eclipses every three years and their paths cross at some point between alot of them. Not sure why, but It’s been bothering me the overboard talk about it being the end for the USA because of this.

I just remember experiencing the feeling in the air while watching the total eclipse in Salem, OR in 2017. It felt like death, being without the suns heat and life source feeling for just that super short period of time felt horrible. I mean when the sun goes down at night it doesn’t feel that way…once was enough for me, I would prefer not to experience it again.

It would be a great day to be raptured, as would any day, please Lord return quickly, because we want to be with you!

Since solar eclipses aren’t very rare, I mean they happen every few years all over the world, I don’t see an ‘X’ path being too meaningful. I think world-wide, on average, there are two total solar eclipses every three years and their paths cross at some point between alot of them. Not sure why, but It’s been bothering me the overboard talk about it being the end for the USA because of this.
Amen.

Back