What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Watch

Personally, I feel that if Trump is re-elected he will will face a very large uphill climb. I know he can do some great things for America and is 100% for Israel. But as Growing in Grace said, God is in charge. The world seems to hate Trump as much as the dems and libs. Yes, he would become a pain in the neck for most tyrants, but I think they will still plow ahead with their tyranny. The US will have a very hard time fighting on three or 4 fronts and will be very thinned out. Some things will suffer. Again, its God's will that will bring all things to a head and it does not matter who is elected when He speaks the word. We need to always be praying and prepared in these very uncertain times.
Amen Milken. There is always the possibility that America tanks with us in it and Trump at the helm. If the end of the age of grace wrap up is to leave the sting of judgement on the most powerful nation in world history, this of course is God's perogative. And it is good to be prepared for either direction things may go. Amen.

My particular view is rather refined though from some of the generic stances on Trump. Some views look to him or other leaders as saving America. So to bring up Trump with those trappings in play can often infer my particular takes looks similar to a dependence of sorts on a particular leader. Understood. I kind of look at things though in general from the other side of the proverbial telescope though.

Like if God desires a certain direction He may likely use this leader or that set of issues kind of thing. By no means is that foul proof. For it will not really rise much beyond a guestimation like anything else of course. But there is a bit of a filter i use in this. Now that filter may be wrong or off, but it is not so much in the same stream as hopefuls of a strong leader to do this or that in America.

. . . . .

Organically, i believe, the proponderance of likelihood of something to go down should be attached to as much reasonable prophecy that may (or may not) relate. That is perhaps the best attempt we may do at this point. I notice what is systemic in the general watcher world is this approach:

• We look at Revelation and others prophetic books
  • We see power grabs like crazy these days by elites
  • We see things moving fast along insane lines of what looks to be a forming beast system
  • By this notion we often are swayed to view prophecy through a beast system forming filter
  • In light of the above we contrast other things by that view
So yes, generally we do see things moving along these lines. But even so I ask the question: "Is what the church sees forming the best filter?" Organically i would ordinarily say "Yes." Because who else could do that? But then i see a different stream forming. We see Ez 38 as the most detailed prophecy "specific" in all of scritpure. That would be point 1. Point 2 would be: And we see things definately over the decades moving in that direction. Some even believe it can happen tomorrow. Then point 3: If Ez 38 is "tracking concurrent to our times, where might it fit?" That last point would actually be my overarching definer though. Because if Ez 38 is matching up and filling up...it super hot links to Israel. If we are given a choice: Which is weightier...Israeli specific prophecy or End Time Beast System Blueprint? My choice would be Israel. Here is why, and how seeing Israel first can change the schematic of what we think we are looking at quite a bit. By saying that i am not saying i am correct in so doing. I believe it is the more accurate way. Only God knows. But what things mean change per skew.

ROMANS 11:20
* Primarily I would venture to see Romans 11:20 as a potential concern for our day. Because i believe the tendency for the church can be to see the beast system, the MOB, Babylon the Great, the 10 nation confederacy, the AC covenant etc as things we in our age will be the ones to inform the world about. In part, no doubt. Without the church warning against these coming things, where is the concern then to come from that is even close to scirpture? However, since Rom 11.20 is a warning about pride possibly in relation to timing approaching the baton pass from the church to Israel...i believe it might have authorial sense over the age we all reside in potentially right now possibly specificaly. And if so, it would be good to look into or notice that perhaps. So here is how i might.

MASSIVE PIZZA PIE -- FREE DELIVERY
* There are plenty of channels and sermons and POVs on the MOB, AC, Beast System etc. How many channels know in detail how actually close Ez 38 is? How many churches that do prophecy are aware of who all the countries listed are, why, and what is their status/and current relation to fullfillment of Ez 38? In part? Not yet? In whole? I would say I don't know of one. Not proficiently. There might be some, but its not well known that i am aware of. I am not saying this out of arrogance...for i am rather foggy on it myself. The best i have seen is you can get some details here or there. But really no one place with real time measurements pur country and current status etc. So if THE BIGGEST CHUNK of prophecy specific defined in the bible is "less" understood than things we may or may not comprehend in part or full (the AC, Beast System, MOB etc), that suggests to me that the church might be more reliant on its own director's perceived cut of what is most important to focus on and share...while not really understanding very well the area of scripture that uses the most verses to inform upon end time prophecy for our (that is currently actively occuring) timeframe. When you compare those two, it would jsut seem that the church can tend to be more interested in the low hanging fruits of what is unfolding in front of us and what they look like more than what is robustly detailed in scripture that we could actually painstakenly track with equal zeal. But that is not what is happening today. The silence in respect of robust study upon Ez 38 (beyond perhaps snippets) is somewhat deafening (yet it got the most ink laid down on a page regarding any one prophecy). Well at least it seems as much. Am i wrong? Please let me know if i might be missing something in seeing it this way.

FORK IN THE PROPHETIC ROAD
* If Ez 38 is the largest portion of scripture dedicated to one event time prophetically AND it involves Israel AND we see it coming together more and more in spades, what i have generally heard is like well Isaiah 17:1 happens then we rapture and then Ezekiel 38. Maybe, but what if there are a couple of nations in Ez 38 yet to ripen before that can occur? And why is that not an interest really in any church i have seen? I see watchers excited. Amen. I see watchers talking and sharing ideas...amen...amen...and amen. But in one sense we are exited because we do see things occuring. On the onther hand we see things happening and improvise based on our the church likely the only or at least main community to inform and warn our generation of what is coming. Amen. But what if doing that best might be in relation to Rom 11.20...see how the author of Ez 38 is showing its filling up along the way as it points to Israel. Because if we have that 100%, what other things mean in relation to it will be easier to identify per their relation context. But what seems to occur instead is like we see the Abraham Accords and see this as the Covenant with the many. But not so much the condition for middle east peace for Israel to cue up for Ezekiel 38. Or i have seen the watcher view of the 10 nation confederacy looking for AC or Babylon the Great or even the MOB. But the story that seems to be unfolding before us is the middle east as an opportunity for peace. Peace and safety for Isreal through the Abraham Accords. If we see that too much to be connected to the AC Covenant and not how it might be desigend to fulfill Ez 38, in that sense it just seems like we are looking at what we know about Daniel and pasting it for meaning in the middle east tending to make our observations "lit." Meanwhile, where is Israel in that view? The ones the AC makes a covenant with? While we are here? It just seems at least equally considerable to perhaps place the focus on Israel more than the AC or our views of end time blueprints. I just think if we might be inclined to solve prophecy for Israel, the church has a better blueprint when Rom 11.20 is factored into having an end time blueprint where the church passes the prophetic baton to Israel.

COFFEE AND NYQUIL
* So if we have Abraham Accords as peace for Israel related to Ez 38 setup and not directly related to AC Covenant...how would we be looking at things differently? The overdrive of "who is the AC?" Or "what 10 confederate nations." Or "how will the elites distort reality and hurt countries?" Or, "we can't trust this person or that issue because its all deception." ALL will accompany a prophecy blue print to see Abraham Accords as AC Covenant (or that that might or is the imprint takeaway we believe should be most considered about it). BUT if it is Ez 38 "peace and safety" for Israel...we are not looking for 10 nations, AC, Mark, elite beguiling so much. We are watching peace come to the middle east. We would notice Saudi normalization likely. We would likely see a stronger America supporting Israel and Abraham Accords. That America looks like Trump. Prophecy watchers are looking for America to tank so Israel will not be protected so, what? The AC comes in? BUT what if a strong America is a help to transition Israel toward their 70th week via the intro mode of Ez 38? We can be spinning all sorts of wheels perhaps that way. Of course i could be just as off. But the pieces seem MOST LIKELY like a strong America and a safe Israel on the horizon. If that is the direction we should not be looking for an American collapse or 10 nations or an AC or elitist world control. The church will likely see none of that. But maybe what God has seemed to wink at is that we are seeing Ez 38 come together. Last time Trump was pres he gave Israel Golan Hights (the mountians needed for Ez 38). Now Trump is up to bat again. I see a general sense to look at Trump like some think he will be a hero...but we see things leaning toward a 7 year tribluation with NWO ready to pounce. So Trump being a hero does not fit that picture. But if we spin it around and make Israel the focus....Trump is just a tool for that event. It does not matter how hard it will be for him as much perhaps in the US or the world if God has him in place to secure the Abraham Accords and peace and safety for Israel to ratchet Israel up for Ez 38. In that way (if it be like that....only God knows), Trump should not be considered as the bellwether of where things go. Israel should most likely i reckon. And if it involves them...then it would be an act of God...however He orchestrates that. I am just saying this because often when we look at Trump I believe we can tend to see him through the filter of hero, rescue, qanon, false light, AC...whatever. But if we look at the puzzle pieces of the middle east associated with how God has already used Trump...to me...Israel warming up to peace and safety trumps whatever Trump might mean we think he does. If that makes sense? Blessings.

Romans 11:20
Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear

MASSIVE PIZZA PIE -- FREE DELIVERY
* There are plenty of channels and sermons and POVs on the MOB, AC, Beast System etc. How many channels know in detail how actually close Ez 38 is? How many churches that do prophecy are aware of who all the countries listed are, why, and what is their status/and current relation to fullfillment of Ez 38? In part? Not yet? In whole? I would say I don't know of one. Not proficiently.
Interesting stuff.

I'm curious what you think of this series:

There's a companion book, Middle East Meltdown. I read it several years ago and I need to dust it off for a reread.

Interesting stuff.

I'm curious what you think of this series:

There's a companion book, Middle East Meltdown. I read it several years ago and I need to dust it off for a reread.
Thanks I'll check it out. Its 2 years old so what i imagine (as i know Andy) is that he might do a fiar job of the nations. Some have a few versions of nations. But I believe in the past two years and current, we kind of need an Ez 38 watch. Because things are migrating. For example Saudi just announced they are affirming to move ahead with the Israeli normalization. Whenever that occurs it will likely bring Oman and others to the Abraham Accords. This are some of the hot features "in play" right under our nose that refine God's master clockwork prophesy end time bullseye indicator. But yeah i will check it out and let you know. Blessings.

Back