What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Edit’ button disappeared.

The edit button next to the Report button has disappeared, I’m sure the problem is on my side.
The edit button should still be on recent posts. In your case it should disappear after 1500 minutes... so after you create a new post, set a timer for 1500 minutes as that is how long you have to edit it.

Great, I will take 3 eggs over easy, french toast, and a box of bacon!
Would you like large, extra large, or jumbo eggs over easy. With your french toast, would you like then from Texas toast or something lesser? Would you like real maple syrup with your french toast, the fake stuff, or jelly? As for the bacon, what size box and what wood should it be smoked with and do you want it maple infused, and should the slices be regular or thick?

Would you like large, extra large, or jumbo eggs over easy. With your french toast, would you like from Texas toast or something lesser? Would you like real maple syrup with your french toast, the fake stuff, or jelly? As for the bacon, what size box and what wood should it be smoked with and do you want it maple infused, and should the slices be regular or thick?
Your attitude may cost you a good tip.:)

TT, are you trying to spell grits? 😁
That’s just a Yankee trying to say Gritz:monkey:

Reminds me years ago when I was on vacation passing through Arizona and stopped in a Diner for breakfast. The waitress asked me what I wanted, I said two eggs over easy, bacon, toast, and grits.

She paused a second cocked her head and gave me a puzzled look, then said, What are Greets? :doh:

Back