What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sidebar doesn’t scroll all the way down.

Sidebar doesn’t scroll all the way down, I haven’t been able to check how many members we have in about two months. I’d bet the issue is on my side.

Side topic: Is everyone cool with the 15 font?

If I had an IPAD I'd try to duplicate what you're saying. One thing you could try... if there's more than one browser that will work with Apple, you could download a different browser and see if there is any difference. I'm not knowledgeable with regards to the Apple side of the house.

I know on my android phone I use firefox and there are some weird anomalies that I just live with because I'm used to using firefox.

It's an interesting conundrum... I presume your display of the webpage was working fine and now it isn't? Did the software update on your tablet?

Is it possible that your browser window is extending past the limits of your tablet screen? To test that you could click on the full screen icon if Apple software has that... If that proves to be the case you'll just need to reshape your window.

Check the orientation setting. If your tablet is held vertically, is the size of the display vertical or horizontal?
Ditto if your tablet is held horizontally . . .
Default should be automatic orientation (auto orient or whatever Apple calls it. OTOH, it may be so automatic/part or the system or display that users can't access or change and it's always automatic.

Back