What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Source for free evangelizing tracts and booklets to get the gospel out

1LoverofGod

Well-known
I've been ordering from this source for years and I must say these evangelizing tools have been great for use in random witnessing of the gospel when I have been at medical appointments and shopping and in parking lots when I have seen people nearby where I am parked and so forth.

These are great tools to use when people are in a hurry and don't have time for lengthy witnessing and I love giving them to patients in medical offices as we are sitting in the waiting room.

These are "Free", but I will occasionally send a little donation to contribute to the printing expense for these free tracts and booklets.
They have them in various languages. I like to have a few in Spanish since many Spanish speaking people live around here.
They have some for youth and for people who are seriously ill for hospital visitation gospel witnessing. Check them out. You might like to order some

I like the holiday special tracts and some are nicely illustrated.
With Resurrection Sunday coming up in a few months those will be nice to hand out.

At times I like to add a church invite flyer with the holiday ones or with the regular ones at times as well, to invite people to church services as well.

So the link to Lifewords UK,
(UK is for United Kingdom),
is below if you want to check it out and maybe order some.
I usually order about two to three dozen of each kind to last me a while between orders.

I like ordering both English and Spanish ones.

**Note:
If you do decide to order you may notice the packaging might be odd.
When I started receiving my orders the package would have strange return address and I got thrown off thinking "I didn't order from this place ", but seeing they were from the UK made me realize what it was and thought maybe because of it being Christian literature that is sent all over the world, maybe they were being careful with places where Christianity is banned and to disguise the packages so they won't be confiscated that could be why the odd packaging.

Edit to add:
I like these because there's No "religious doctrine " of any kind in them. Just plain gospel messages on how to know Jesus and be saved

Here's the link....

I've been ordering from this source for years and I must say these evangelizing tools have been great for use in random witnessing of the gospel when I have been at medical appointments and shopping and in parking lots when I have seen people nearby where I am parked and so forth.

These are great tools to use when people are in a hurry and don't have time for lengthy witnessing and I love giving them to patients in medical offices as we are sitting in the waiting room.

These are "Free", but I will occasionally send a little donation to contribute to the printing expense for these free tracts and booklets.
They have them in various languages. I like to have a few in Spanish since many Spanish speaking people live around here.
They have some for youth and for people who are seriously ill for hospital visitation gospel witnessing. Check them out. You might like to order some

With Resurrection Sunday coming up in a few months those will be nice to hand out.

At times I like to add a church invite flyer with the holiday ones or with the regular ones at times as well, to invite people to church services as well.

I usually order about two to three dozen of each kind to last me a while between orders.

**Note:
When I started receiving my orders the package would have strange return address and I got thrown off thinking "I didn't order from this place ", but seeing they were from the UK made me realize what it was and thought maybe because of it being Christian literature that is sent all over the world, maybe they were being careful with places where Christianity is banned and to disguise the packages so they won't be confiscated that could be why the odd packaging.

Edit to add:
I like these because there's No "religious doctrine " of any kind in them. Just plain gospel messages on how to know Jesus and be saved

Here's the link....

Oh they have some designed for homeless persons too. I have used them to give to the many homeless around here who need hope. The one I like to use is called "One of Us".

It portrays Jesus as having no place to lay his head, the authorities were after him, he was hungry and was misunderstood, and so forth, giving the homeless a sense that Jesus knows what they are going through and cares for them.

**Note:

Edit to add:

Here's the link....

Thank you for sharing this link with everybody.

Like @Ghoti Ichthus, Andrea and I have ordered the homeless tract One Of Us from this supplier in the past. Their tracts are excellent! And the homelessness one really connects with street people.

**Note:

Edit to add:

Here's the link....

It's a little tricky to navigate the site. Where you see the word
"Filter ", click there for the menu of choices of what you may be interested in.

Back