What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Things Never Die

By Jan Markell

(Note from Jan: I wanted to write a current article on Israel and her impending war with Iran, but then the good folks at “Harbinger’s Daily” resurrected an older article of mine. Since the topic is Israel, I share this instead. Its message is still urgent. Look up the online newspaper (https://harbingersdaily.com/), as they feature many of your favorite writers and teachers! And please, won’t you “pray for the peace of Jerusalem”? (Ps. 122:6). As prophesied in Zechariah 12, the world is abandoning her one by one.

As I state in my book, Trapped in Hitler’s Hell, quoting Dr. Natan Kellermann, there is something unprecedented about the European Holocaust. For the first time in the bloodstained history of the human race, a decision was birthed in a modern state, in the midst of a civilized continent, to track down, register, mark, isolate, dispossess, humiliate, concentrate, transport, and murder every single person of an ethnic group as defined by the perpetrators.

This was targeted at an ethnic group who so generously contributed to the culture of the world; to a people who have borne the brunt of enmity towards them because they dared to be different and dared to insist on their difference.

Six million Jews were killed in Europe and replaced with 20 million Muslims. They burned a culture, thought, creativity, and talent. They destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

They Knew but Did Not Act....

More

Back