What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature

I'm not seeing them on my android phone unless I turn the phone and then I do see them. If you're using a phone or a device with a very small screen and you can't see signatures, turn the device so the longer side is parallel to the ground and you should then see signatures, your own and other's. This "fix" will work with both android and apple phones.

I did not expect this but just discovered it. I got the idea because I'd already learned that some other things aren't there unless I turn the phone.

I'm not seeing them on my android phone unless I turn the phone and then I do see them. If you're using a phone or a device with a very small screen and you can't see signatures, turn the device so the longer side is parallel to the ground and you should then see signatures, your own and other's. This "fix" will work with both android and apple phones.

I did not expect this but just discovered it. I got the idea because I'd already learned that some other things aren't there unless I turn the phone.
Brother, you are a GENIUS!!! :bighug:

Back