What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putin’s ‘greatest hits’: Russian dissidents continue disappearing in pattern of bizarre deaths

Andy C

Well-known
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s opponents continue to disappear in a pattern of strange and sudden deaths, and his greatest domestic opponent, Alexei Navalny, died after a sudden collapse, according to Russian authorities.

"Generally, as a culture, the Russians don’t believe in coincidences. But, in this particular case, there’s a reason why, although we are unlikely to determine conclusively exactly how Navalny died, many analysts agree that Russian intelligence services are likely behind his death," Rebekah Koffler, a strategic military intelligence analyst and the author of "Putin's Playbook," told Fox News Digital.

"There’s a specific intelligence tradecraft that dates back to 1920 that the Soviets used to eliminate the so-called enemies of the state," Koffler said. "The Soviets and now the Russians are also masters of covering their tracks and making the assassination look like it’s a natural or accidental death.

Right here in Minnesota . . . third-party candidate would likely have won a US House seat, completely messing up the D-R "balance" and monopoly of power at the national level. Heart attack shortly before the election. Not once, but twice :eek: :mad: :apost: :ban:

I don't believe in coincidences :tap:

Heart attack shortly before the election.
A few dissidents that I follow on X, mostly Frontline Doctors and social commentators like James Lindsay, Bret Weinstein, and Mike Benz, tend to make a random casual comment "I am not suicidal" now and again...

Re: Navalny, it seems that his body wasn't immediately released to his widow as she requested. I heard that it takes time for a dead body to render poison undetectable.

We should be taking lessons.
The Lord may tarry and we may be called to and used for things we never even remotely considered possible in the West for His purposes . . .

Back