What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search me, O God

Ronnie

Charter Member
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23 & 24

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 Corinthians 13:5

Lord God, Holy father, may the Holy Spirit reveal to us what is hidden in our hearts, bring it to the light that the Spirit might help us to deal with it. Such hidden work of darkness is a hindrance and an Obstacle to our faith and obedience and it harms our walk with the Lord. Amen!

Such hidden work of darkness is a hindrance and an Obstacle to our faith and obedience and it harms our walk with the Lord. Amen!
Amen.

And in harming our walk, it harms our witness; and in harming our witness, it harms our ability to do what God created us for and saved us for: namely, to glorify His Name and be instruments of building His Kingdom by demonstrating His Gospel to the world around us.

Back