What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God Wants To Reward You!

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
God Wants To Reward You!

Now that the Rapture is near, do you find that you have more problems and primarily with people? If you don’t, maybe you don’t need to be tested. However, I have found while I do have other problems, most are with people.

I just realized that God is allowing that to test me and reward me. You see we are not rewarded for being nice to people that are nice to us. That is very easy to do and non-believers will do that. Jesus asks us to be kind and loving to everyone including those who treat us badly.

Why? Mainly as obedience to what God asks of us, but Jesus also lets us know we will be rewarded for our behavior.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Matthew 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Goodboy :giggle:

Back