What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POST-IT NOTES FROM THE EDGE: THE SALVE OF BIBLE PROPHECY

Kem

Well-known
"Because the Bible is God’s Word, we can hold tightly to the words on its pages during the fiercest of storms. When you find yourself in the heat of the battle, immerse yourself in Scripture and grasp its promises. And if needed, write them on post-it notes as continual reminders."
Such an encouraging article from J. Brentner for the times in which we live. Tough times, confusing times, testing times, God is in control of all and ensures that our faith will not to fail. He also prepares us for what is to come both on this earth and the millennium.

My post-it note is:

For‭ whether‭‭ we live‭‭, we live‭‭ unto the Lord‭; and whether‭‭ we die‭‭, we die‭‭ unto the Lord‭:
whether‭‭ we live‭‭ therefore‭, or‭‭ die‭‭, we are‭‭ the Lord’s‭.

Rom. 14:8

The “salve” of Bible Prophecy is the only thing keeping me going through this “wilderness” which I am currently passing through…

It reminds me that this mortal “vale of tears” is like one grain of sand in the Sahara Desert in comparison to the incredible eternity which I will spend with Jesus and my loved ones…

And it reminds me that my rescue is coming soon and VERY SOON…

I really don’t know how most of the world endures this life without Him. I could not endure one hour without Him, let alone an entire lifetime without Him! How do they do it?? I have absolutely no idea…

Even WITH Jesus, this life is HARD…
It’s a BOOT CAMP…
It’s THE CRUCIBLE…

But to live without Him?
Forget it, I’d never last…

Back