What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interview with Tom Hughes and Zak from Wretched Watchman on where technology is going to control everyone's life

I'm planning on watching it tonight. Looking forward to it.

Britt was really good in that one. It might slow down the European army preparations if they can't afford to pay for an army to protect Germany and Poland and a lot of the rest of Europe.

A lot of the eco warrior silliness seems to be collapsing right now with that meltdown in Germany. Germany ended their subsidy program for Electric Vehicles, which is hitting Polestar and other EV manufacturers. Sales are tanking because they all forget that for people to buy expensive new and risky vehicles that depend on limited supplies of electricity you have to have people with secure, good jobs and plenty of take home pay with lots of room for extras. And that demands a robust economy.

Not an economy based on govt subsidies of otherwise sketchy products.
Did you watch the video? I need to watch it again because I started the video, fell asleep, woke up and finished it. Im not sure how much I missed, but probably no more than the middle 10-15 mins.

Did you watch the video? I need to watch it again because I started the video, fell asleep, woke up and finished it. Im not sure how much I missed, but probably no more than the middle 10-15 mins.
I sure did, it was one of his best ever.

For anyone wanting to watch, you can fast forward to the 11:00 minute mark when Tom starts to get down to business and starts by discussing the 4 horseman.

At 14:00 wars and rumours of wars. China, Iran, Russia, Houthis, and 15:50 he cautions against all the "this is it" kind of rhetoric.

17:00 covers the recent bunch of Rapture dating in the late summer just past. More of the "this is it" rhetoric that we really need to be wary of.

19:00 starts with the Mark of the Beast

23:00 is the MOB being given now, and what passages do you use to persuade people out of thinking that.

27:00 what needs to be in place before the MOB- he moves onto the 10 kings in that part of the talk and from there to the AC receiving his power, and the False Prophet.

from that point he covers globalism, wokeism, environmentalism as part of the coming system.

Just before the 1 hour mark Tom starts to talk about what his father who worked in the beginnings of Silicon Valley told him, and he traces how this all started.

For anyone wanting to watch, you can fast forward to the 11:00 minute mark when Tom starts to get down to business and starts by discussing the 4 horseman.

At 14:00 wars and rumours of wars. China, Iran, Russia, Houthis, and 15:50 he cautions against all the "this is it" kind of rhetoric.

17:00 covers the recent bunch of Rapture dating in the late summer just past. More of the "this is it" rhetoric that we really need to be wary of.

23:00 is the MOB being given now, and what passages do you use to persuade people out of thinking that.

27:00 what needs to be in place before the MOB- he moves onto the 10 kings in that part of the talk and from there to the AC receiving his power, and the False Prophet.

from that point he covers globalism, wokeism, environmentalism as part of the coming system.

Just before the 1 hour mark Tom starts to talk about what his father who worked in the beginnings of Silicon Valley told him, and he traces how this all started.
Thanks for the info and will watch parts again tonight

Yeah esp the Rapture dating, so many people saying so much is happening that end of 2023 they would be surprised if they were still here ....... (fb mob)

Rinse and repeat for Pentecoste probably

Yeah esp the Rapture dating, so many people saying so much is happening that end of 2023 they would be surprised if they were still here ....... (fb mob)

Rinse and repeat for Pentecoste probably
Rinse and repeat, LOL YES, for sure! Same crowd, same ol same ol. They never seem to learn and their YT channels have more views, followers and I suppose more money as a result of all that click bait. Their followers must enjoy the roller coaster ride of emotional highs and let downs or something.

Rinse and repeat, LOL YES, for sure! Same crowd, same ol same ol. They never seem to learn and their YT channels have more views, followers and I suppose more money as a result of all that click bait. Their followers must enjoy the roller coaster ride of emotional highs and let downs or something.
Yeah membership to that channel also includes training in dreams and translating constellations

Back