What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interview with Tom Hughes and Zak from Wretched Watchman on where technology is going to control everyone's life

If you've watched it 1LoverofGod, could you give us a report on the contents?

I'm wondering more and more how technology will manage during the Judgments of Tribulation. Connectivity might get pretty spotty is what I'm thinking.
Basically it was about what government is doing with the help of tech experts to use AI for tracking and to identify people not just by facial recognition anymore but even with the way people walk and habits people have.
Facebook is using a similar technology like chat gbt to pick up information people use to let AI learn the behavior and information on people that use the program.
A lot more I don't understand because technology is not my thing to be interested in so I couldn't explain it all. Bottom line is AI will take over everything electronic. Oh and there's a technology that is like dust that can't be seen but for whatever it will be used for they have that too.
The way Zak was describing it I just imagined the movie Terminator with AI taking over the world

Hmmm i gotta say after watching Tom's interview with John haller i'm a bit alarmed about some of his prophetic views and how he couldn't seem to exactly remember scripture verses and asked Tom to sort of fill in the blanks of what he couldn't remember ?

For a pastor, i'd expect for them to be able to recall scripture and their verse located not just the generic book of where the verse is located.

Am i being a bit too judgemental here ?

It could be he was not feeling well that day. That happens to me often when I'm starting to struggling healthwise.....recall is the first thing to go for me.
I hope so , apparently he has a pre wrath view but not like one would normally think as a pre wrath view which also put me off him a bit.

He's an OSAS guy at least so he gets a tick for that part i guess

Hmmm i gotta say after watching Tom's interview with John haller i'm a bit alarmed about some of his prophetic views and how he couldn't seem to exactly remember scripture verses and asked Tom to sort of fill in the blanks of what he couldn't remember ?

For a pastor, i'd expect for them to be able to recall scripture and their verse located not just the generic book of where the verse is located.

Am i being a bit too judgemental here ?
Tom Hughes isn't a pastor at 412 Church any more. He was pastor for 25 years. I had heard this so I emailed the church online and they said he did leave as pastor. He has other things he wants to do just got back from Israel.

Tom Hughes isn't a pastor at 412 Church any more. He was pastor for 25 years. I had heard this so I emailed the church online and they said he did leave as pastor. He has other things he wants to do just got back from Israel.
Yeah seems like he wants to do interviews and midweek update videos about stuff going on around the globe that may influence prophecy

I hope so , apparently he has a pre wrath view but not like one would normally think as a pre wrath view which also put me off him a bit.

He's an OSAS guy at least so he gets a tick for that part i guess
I think he could have just been having an off day as Ev Life said, but I haven't watched him in ages. John Haller grew up Pre Trib, son of a preacher, got influenced later and hangs with a mid trib crowd that for many reasons I do know something about.

He's interesting and he connects some very good dots but I can't take too much. He is pre wrath, so his constant focus on Tribulation events (which he sees as already started) and subsequent bending of Scripture - means I'm constantly having to filter what I hear from him and not take any scripture interpretation without carefully examining how he is using it.

I keep expecting him to add up the time period he was sure the Seals were already being opened and realize that it's been WAY more than 7 years now. We ought to be well into the millennium by now :lol: One of their gang was SURE the seals were being opened in the late 90s. I wasn't watching Haller then, YouTube hadn't been invented yet, but I know the way they thought and taught even back then.

Some like Jacob Prasch are really nasty - while others like the late Bill Randles eventually split with Jacob because of the vitriol towards the Pre Trib and anyone else Jacob didn't like that day. Bill was always kind to those who had opposing points of view. So is John Haller but I am very cautious because John for example has given Jacob Prasch legal help and advice in the past. Jacob is prone to requiring it due to attacks on Christians. Jacob has been particularly vicious to the kindly and gentle Jan Markell for one. Other Christians without Jan's long suffering forgiving nature have been known to bite back legally, so John has helped Jacob out. I'm not a fan of that.

I feel like his discernment and understanding of the Bible in some key areas are way off because of those things and therefore I don't like to listen to a lot of him.

He's interesting and he connects some very good dots but I can't take too much. He is pre wrath, so his constant focus on Tribulation events

I can't begin to imagine how someone who has the capability of reading the Bible could think we're in Tribulation now. Yes, this world is a dark place... but the Tribulation years are gonna be something on a whole 'nother level. It'll righteous judgment on top of unchecked evil.

I think he could have just been having an off day as Ev Life said, but I haven't watched him in ages. John Haller grew up Pre Trib, son of a preacher, got influenced later and hangs with a mid trib crowd that for many reasons I do know something about.

He's interesting and he connects some very good dots but I can't take too much. He is pre wrath, so his constant focus on Tribulation events (which he sees as already started) and subsequent bending of Scripture - means I'm constantly having to filter what I hear from him and not take any scripture interpretation without carefully examining how he is using it.

I keep expecting him to add up the time period he was sure the Seals were already being opened and realize that it's been WAY more than 7 years now. We ought to be well into the millennium by now :lol: One of their gang was SURE the seals were being opened in the late 90s. I wasn't watching Haller then, YouTube hadn't been invented yet, but I know the way they thought and taught even back then.

Some like Jacob Prasch are really nasty - while others like the late Bill Randles eventually split with Jacob because of the vitriol towards the Pre Trib and anyone else Jacob didn't like that day. Bill was always kind to those who had opposing points of view. So is John Haller but I am very cautious because John for example has given Jacob Prasch legal help and advice in the past. Jacob is prone to requiring it due to attacks on Christians. Jacob has been particularly vicious to the kindly and gentle Jan Markell for one. Other Christians without Jan's long suffering forgiving nature have been known to bite back legally, so John has helped Jacob out. I'm not a fan of that.

I feel like his discernment and understanding of the Bible in some key areas are way off because of those things and therefore I don't like to listen to a lot of him.

I only ever seldomly listen to his prophecy updates which kinda is more like a behind the scenes world up date of news.

Other than that, you're right, he can be way off at times.

In theme with this yesterday Britt Gillette on his video yesterday stating that it may be Germany who is the cause of the great depression that may happen this year.

His reason for stating this was because whilst they have reduced their carbon emission substantially, they've shot themselves in the foot as their economy is based on the very resources that they have reduced .

Since they are one of the main carriers of the Euro, it could spell trouble for the rest of Europe and maybe flow on across the globe if the German economy goes bust

Soothkeep and Tom Hughes did a video yesterday called Mark of the Beast. This was one of Tom’s best.

I'm planning on watching it tonight. Looking forward to it.

In theme with this yesterday Britt Gillette on his video yesterday stating that it may be Germany who is the cause of the great depression that may happen this year.

His reason for stating this was because whilst they have reduced their carbon emission substantially, they've shot themselves in the foot as their economy is based on the very resources that they have reduced .

Since they are one of the main carriers of the Euro, it could spell trouble for the rest of Europe and maybe flow on across the globe if the German economy goes bust
Britt was really good in that one. It might slow down the European army preparations if they can't afford to pay for an army to protect Germany and Poland and a lot of the rest of Europe.

A lot of the eco warrior silliness seems to be collapsing right now with that meltdown in Germany. Germany ended their subsidy program for Electric Vehicles, which is hitting Polestar and other EV manufacturers. Sales are tanking because they all forget that for people to buy expensive new and risky vehicles that depend on limited supplies of electricity you have to have people with secure, good jobs and plenty of take home pay with lots of room for extras. And that demands a robust economy.

Not an economy based on govt subsidies of otherwise sketchy products.

Back