What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Knowing The Imminency Of The Rapture Is So Critical For Believers

By Jonathan Brentner for
Harbinger's Daily

Imminency. It tells us we live on the edge of eternity. The Rapture might happen at any moment.

However, as the moments become days and then weeks, months, and years, we struggle to maintain our eager anticipation of Jesus’s appearing. Many of us wonder how much closer we will get to the start of the Tribulation before He comes for us. We see so many biblical signs of the end times and yet we wait and wait. I know it’s not easy, not at all.

The silence in most churches regarding our “blessed hope” makes our expectation all the more difficult to maintain. On top of that, many of our Christian friends and family members believe it’s irrational to regard the Rapture as something that might happen anytime soon or even in our lifetime. Many in our churches think we are crazy for believing that there is such a thing as the Rapture or a seven-year Tribulation.

In spite of the long wait and scoffing that comes my way, I remain convinced that imminency is not only incredibly important for today, but also an essential aspect of our walk with the Savior.

I say this for a variety of reasons.

Imminency Copies The Expectancy Of The New Testament Saints.....​

Continue Reading

The thought of the Rapture is what gets me motivated to pray for the unsaved that I know and take every opportunity to try and witness to them. Time is running out. Don't know how long, but however long the Lord allows is a window of opportunity for people to get saved. If the Lord tarries and I live my life out waiting this way, it's serving Him.

Back