What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Major City Will Completely Collapse First – Los Angeles, Chicago Or New York City?

By Michael Snyder

In 2024, virtually all major U.S. cities have certain things in common. First of all, if you visit the downtown area of one of our major cities you are likely to see garbage, human excrement and graffiti all over the place.

As you will see below, some of our core urban areas literally look like they belong in a third world country. Most of our politicians don’t seem too concerned about doing anything to clean up all the filth, and so it shouldn’t be a surprise that rat populations are absolutely exploding all over the country. In some of our largest cities, the total rat population is numbered in the millions. Meanwhile, rampant theft, out of control violence, endless migration, predatory gangs and the worst drug crisis in the entire history of our nation have combined to create a “perfect storm” of social decay that is unlike anything that any of us have ever seen before.

Millions of law-abiding citizens and countless businesses have been fleeing America’s largest cities, and property values in our core urban areas have been absolutely crashing. We really are in the early stages of a full-blown societal “collapse”, and things just keep getting worse with each passing day.

In this article, I want to focus on the three largest metropolitan areas in the United States: New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
John Williams recently took his camera with him as he walked through downtown Los Angeles, and he described what he witnessed as “hell”…

More

...and now we know why the prophets of old wept... I never thought I would see it this bad. So many have gone over to the satanic side. It will take a miracle for the US to turn around.
God is in the business of miracles.

Each and every one of us is a miracle.
Our faith is a miracle.
Our forgiveness and Salvation are miracles.

:bouncies:

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

It makes me grieve this country knowing it’s over. I see no future for it because I don’t see a national repentance we so desperately want. I have prayed for national revival for years, but sometimes I question if that’s a realistic prayer given how much this country loves sin.

I am chiefest among sinners.
God saved me.
Therefore, anything is possible. :tap:

Let there be revival in the land!

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

and if there be no revival :cry:

(urgently tugging on God's robe, crying and desperately wailing and yelling to remind Him) There are at least ten Christians in each State and Province in the United States and Canada! Please remember your children!
Please, oh please, get us out of here before you execute Your righteous judgment on this wicked country!
😭
Please bring us home to Heaven with You! Please!

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Genesis 18:32, KJV

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
6 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:
19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
20 Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.
21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither
. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Genesis 19:15-25, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I'm in 2Kings right now at night. I just hit Hezekiah's reign. After a bunch of bad guys, wimps, almost right but didn't quite, we hit Hezekiah. In the middle of Israel being forcibly deported by Assyria because of turning into a cesspool and Judah following along with many of her kings, the nation is circling the drain, and God sends Hezekiah (and Isaiah too for that matter).

We aren't too far gone for a Hezekiah moment.

Tonight's chapter- #20, Hezekiah gets sick, but God spares him. Sadly he fathers Manassah but Manasseh manages to father a second son, Josiah who takes over when Manasseh's evil son Amon gets assasinated. Josiah discovers the Word of God and another wonderful time follows as Judah follows a good king. Till he dies in battle against Egypt, then Judah resumes circling the drain.

Even when a nation is circling the drain, like Ninevah, God sends a Jonah or a Hezekiah.

We never know when they will turn up. Looking at Kings and Chronicles and Judges, it's always at the darkest moments. God sends Elijah, Moses, David when things look pretty grim.

Well hey, I will take that! Better late than never. Anything to get a real President.

If the Lord should tarry, will there even be a nation for another President to govern? Bribem is bowing to the satanic cult that wants a one world government (WEF), and if he continues on his spending streak, no matter what the Supreme Court or the very government that was created by our Founding Fathers to stop a crazy man from destroying America within. Take for example the student loan debacle and the latest shipment of arms to the Ukraine

Last June The U.S. Supreme Court that Democrats and the Biden administration cannot move forward with its student loan debt handout program. The judges in a 6-3 decision that the federal law forbids the secretary of education to cancel more than $430 billion in student loan debt. Just about a month ago, despite Biden’s plan being rejected, the Supreme Court has said he’s overstepped his authority, he’s working on yet other ways to fulfill a campaign promise that’s attractive to those who’ve recently graduated with enormous debt, that no one forced them into signing for!

Look at those in academia who tell hime he should just “continue to follow his own constitutional interpretation.” Last fall in an open letter, Harvard law professor Mark Tushnet and San Francisco State University political scientist Aaron Belkin, called upon Biden to defy rulings of the Supreme Court that he considers “mistaken” in the name of “popular constitutionalism.” Thus, in light of the court’s bar on the use of race in college admissions, they argue that Biden should just carry on.

Here’s just a few of the sneaky things this president has been doing (2021):

First, Biden’s federal mandate that employers over 100 enforce COVID vaccinations, absent a religious or health exemption, raises novel legal questions. To many, the mandate is infuriating.

Second. Biden is pushing federal prosecution of parents speaking up at local school boards. This violates many norms, not least constitutional protections for free speech, federal-local control over school boards, and use of federal anti-terrorism laws, calling parents “domestic terrorists.”

Third, consider Biden’s unconstitutional extension of the so-called “eviction moratorium.” The Biden White House boldly ignored the 2021 US Supreme Court ruling that declared only a congressional extension of the moratorium is constitutional. unconstitutionally extend it by executive order until slapped down by the US Supreme Court. Biden knowingly ignored the law. See, e.g., President Biden’s extension of the eviction moratorium is unconstitutional and he knows it; Biden’s eviction moratorium defies the rule of law.

Fourth, in April 2021, Biden issued a series of anti-Second Amendment restrictions on gun ownership. This again pushed limits, ignoring the Constitution’s limits on executive authority.

These are only those things that Bribem got away with in 2021. The bending and breaking of American law continues and ho knows hat else we’ll find that he’s doing should we get a chance at a fair election!

In continuing to send aid to the Ukraine, Biden has used of “the Presidential Drawdown Authority” to direct a drawdown to provide military assistance under section 506(a)(1) of the Foreign Assistance Act (FAA) is a valuable tool of U.S. foreign policy in crisis situations. [1] It allows for the speedy delivery of defense articles and services from Department of Defense stocks to foreign countries and international organizations to respond to unforeseen emergencies. Such assistance can begin arriving within days—or even hours—of approval. Through this process, the United States is providing Ukraine vital military assistance to defend itself against Russia’s unprovoked and brutal aggression, which amounts to internationally condemned war crimes. In support of this effort, Congress has progressively increased the cap on this drawdown authority from $100 million to $11 billion for Fiscal Year 2022, most recently in the Additional Ukraine Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2022 (P.L. 117-128), which was signed into law by the President on May 21. Since last August, the Administration has utilized this Presidential Drawdown Authority 44 times to provide military assistance to Ukraine.

Pray and pray like never before! Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly!

It’s just so hard for me to see that happening now with so many who will not repent of their pharmakeia. In the Philly videos you can see people on “Tranq.” It’s just horrifying. They are literally zombies. Walking corpses.
I had to look this up, amazing what people wanting a high will put into their bodies, terrible consequences from taking this laced with who knows what, so disturbing.

If the Lord should tarry, will there even be a nation for another President to govern? Bribem is bowing to the satanic cult that wants a one world government (WEF), and if he continues on his spending streak, no matter what the Supreme Court or the very government that was created by our Founding Fathers to stop a crazy man from destroying America within. Take for example the student loan debacle and the latest shipment of arms to the Ukraine

Last June The U.S. Supreme Court that Democrats and the Biden administration cannot move forward with its student loan debt handout program. The judges in a 6-3 decision that the federal law forbids the secretary of education to cancel more than $430 billion in student loan debt. Just about a month ago, despite Biden’s plan being rejected, the Supreme Court has said he’s overstepped his authority, he’s working on yet other ways to fulfill a campaign promise that’s attractive to those who’ve recently graduated with enormous debt, that no one forced them into signing for!

Look at those in academia who tell hime he should just “continue to follow his own constitutional interpretation.” Last fall in an open letter, Harvard law professor Mark Tushnet and San Francisco State University political scientist Aaron Belkin, called upon Biden to defy rulings of the Supreme Court that he considers “mistaken” in the name of “popular constitutionalism.” Thus, in light of the court’s bar on the use of race in college admissions, they argue that Biden should just carry on.

Here’s just a few of the sneaky things this president has been doing (2021):

First, Biden’s federal mandate that employers over 100 enforce COVID vaccinations, absent a religious or health exemption, raises novel legal questions. To many, the mandate is infuriating.

Second. Biden is pushing federal prosecution of parents speaking up at local school boards. This violates many norms, not least constitutional protections for free speech, federal-local control over school boards, and use of federal anti-terrorism laws, calling parents “domestic terrorists.”

Third, consider Biden’s unconstitutional extension of the so-called “eviction moratorium.” The Biden White House boldly ignored the 2021 US Supreme Court ruling that declared only a congressional extension of the moratorium is constitutional. unconstitutionally extend it by executive order until slapped down by the US Supreme Court. Biden knowingly ignored the law. See, e.g., President Biden’s extension of the eviction moratorium is unconstitutional and he knows it; Biden’s eviction moratorium defies the rule of law.

Fourth, in April 2021, Biden issued a series of anti-Second Amendment restrictions on gun ownership. This again pushed limits, ignoring the Constitution’s limits on executive authority.

These are only those things that Bribem got away with in 2021. The bending and breaking of American law continues and ho knows hat else we’ll find that he’s doing should we get a chance at a fair election!

In continuing to send aid to the Ukraine, Biden has used of “the Presidential Drawdown Authority” to direct a drawdown to provide military assistance under section 506(a)(1) of the Foreign Assistance Act (FAA) is a valuable tool of U.S. foreign policy in crisis situations. [1] It allows for the speedy delivery of defense articles and services from Department of Defense stocks to foreign countries and international organizations to respond to unforeseen emergencies. Such assistance can begin arriving within days—or even hours—of approval. Through this process, the United States is providing Ukraine vital military assistance to defend itself against Russia’s unprovoked and brutal aggression, which amounts to internationally condemned war crimes. In support of this effort, Congress has progressively increased the cap on this drawdown authority from $100 million to $11 billion for Fiscal Year 2022, most recently in the Additional Ukraine Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2022 (P.L. 117-128), which was signed into law by the President on May 21. Since last August, the Administration has utilized this Presidential Drawdown Authority 44 times to provide military assistance to Ukraine.

Pray and pray like never before! Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly!
Yep and wow. And he is also ruining our beaches with hundreds and hundreds of wind turbines. Putting them around 35 miles offshore where they can still be seen and heard. Whales are beaching themselves in Virginia where construction has started. Just saw a CBN video on that this morning.
I don’t expect a fair election or for this country to survive but it’s nice to hold on to a little hope.

Just remember all, God still has a remnant in the USA and the world. Just a few months back 5k were baptized by the Pastors etc. of Greg Laurie's church. Our church had 38 baptisms last month. God is at at work even while the nation circles the drain. So the fullness of the Gentiles is still flowing in, although I believe it's lapping at the edge of the cup.

Back