What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Major City Will Completely Collapse First – Los Angeles, Chicago Or New York City?

By Michael Snyder

In 2024, virtually all major U.S. cities have certain things in common. First of all, if you visit the downtown area of one of our major cities you are likely to see garbage, human excrement and graffiti all over the place.

As you will see below, some of our core urban areas literally look like they belong in a third world country. Most of our politicians don’t seem too concerned about doing anything to clean up all the filth, and so it shouldn’t be a surprise that rat populations are absolutely exploding all over the country. In some of our largest cities, the total rat population is numbered in the millions. Meanwhile, rampant theft, out of control violence, endless migration, predatory gangs and the worst drug crisis in the entire history of our nation have combined to create a “perfect storm” of social decay that is unlike anything that any of us have ever seen before.

Millions of law-abiding citizens and countless businesses have been fleeing America’s largest cities, and property values in our core urban areas have been absolutely crashing. We really are in the early stages of a full-blown societal “collapse”, and things just keep getting worse with each passing day.

In this article, I want to focus on the three largest metropolitan areas in the United States: New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
John Williams recently took his camera with him as he walked through downtown Los Angeles, and he described what he witnessed as “hell”…

More

For me, the most chilling sentence in this entire article comes at the end: "A horrific societal collapse is upon us, and yet this nation continues to refuse to change direction." That refusal parallels a turning away from God on the part of many people here, and therefore demonstrates there is little hope for this once great nation...unless there is somehow a revival of repentance and faith toward God.

For me, the most chilling sentence in this entire article comes at the end: "A horrific societal collapse is upon us, and yet this nation continues to refuse to change direction." That refusal parallels a turning away from God on the part of many people here, and therefore demonstrates there is little hope for this once great nation...unless there is somehow a revival of repentance and faith toward God.
It makes me grieve this country knowing it’s over. I see no future for it because I don’t see a national repentance we so desperately want. I have prayed for national revival for years, but sometimes I question if that’s a realistic prayer given how much this country loves sin.

This morning I was reading about Nineveh and read Nahum, after doing a study on Jonah the other day. And I really think the USA is lot like Nineveh. We heard the good news via the Billy Graham era and there was repentance for a while but then we just went back to sin and worse than ever.

I watched the video in the article about Los Angeles and it is interesting about 3/4 of the way through when the narrator is talking about how the crime situation will inevitably get worse, eventually people will be asking for "safety and security" so they will have to install high tech cameras (likely facial recognition). The signs are all around us.

LOL and NY City... a bunch of rats running the Gov and they have a rat infestation problem. God has a sense of humor :lol:

Lord have mercy on us. Please don’t allow America to completely collapse until we are rescued. For the sake of those who love you, and those who soon will through our message. For the sake of the missionaries around the world who depend on Americans.
Amen sis :hug: It does help me to read everyone's heartbreaking reactions.

I try and grasp a firmer vision to ease the heartache. The thing we know is that only God can stabilize the west, and if it's His will -- what a glorious day!

If He does there will be many unbelievers who will attest to it. (I follow lots of unbelievers on X and pray that they will come to Jesus. Interestingly, many of them are very frightened that we're watching the US about to end as we've known it.)

More encouraged now after reading Zephaniah. Just like Israel, we in the USA have our filthy, polluted, oppressing cities…we have our share of devilish and destructive leaders, false prophets and apostate preachers. Yet, God is still in our midst. His eye is always on His remnant. Thank You Lord. Ch 2 verse 3 May very well be speaking of the rapture before the tribulation. But it also tells me that we will not be left to destruction as everything collapses around us. The name of the Lord is a strong tower…the righteous run into it and they are safe.

Exactly. As I wrote elsewhere here, Elijah thought he was alone but God assured him that He had His faithful thousands. So, we can be assured the Church was, is, and ALWAYS will be triumphant! We are the victors, for we are in Christ.

To completely contradict T.S. Eliot's concluding line in The Hollow Men-- we will not go out with a whimper ... but a bang.

Back