What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was Eve Deceived or Brainwashed

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!

Deceive

to persuade someone that something false is the truth, or to keep the truth hidden from someone for your own advantage:

Brainwash
to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing other information from reaching them :

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/brainwash

1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Eve was deceived, not brainwashed. Meaning she voluntarily ate of the forbidden fruit. If she was forced to eat the fruit by being brainwashed or some other forced method, she would not have been found guilty.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
1 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This is important to understand for two reasons. The first is that it would go against God’s justice, if Eve was punished for doing something she could not help but do. The second is that some current Pastors are teaching that the Covid vaccination will force people’s minds to change such that they are no longer able to believe the truth, meaning the Gospel and will become zombies.

Goodboy 😊

She willfully listened to the lies of the devil even after having been in the presence of the King of Kings and Lord or Lords and had full knowledge of God, mankind, creation, and responsibility to obey. I do not think she was brainwashed. Deceived? Perhaps. Willfully ignorant? Perhaps. Accountable for her sin? Absolutely.

Deceive

to persuade someone that something false is the truth, or to keep the truth hidden from someone for your own advantage:

Brainwash
to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing other information from reaching them :

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/brainwash

1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Eve was deceived, not brainwashed. Meaning she voluntarily ate of the forbidden fruit. If she was forced to eat the fruit by being brainwashed or some other forced method, she would not have been found guilty.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
1 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This is important to understand for two reasons. The first is that it would go against God’s justice, if Eve was punished for doing something she could not help but do. The second is that some current Pastors are teaching that the Covid vaccination will force people’s minds to change such that they are no longer able to believe the truth, meaning the Gospel and will become zombies.

Goodboy 😊
Without pastor bashing, i think i know at least one of the ones you're referring to

Back