What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Thousand Year Millennium Reign

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
The One Thousand Year Millennium Reign

Even though I knew of the 1,000 year Millennium Reign since I was saved over 42 years ago, I just this past week thought of it in a different way. Though I have always been looking forward to Heaven, I felt kind of sad and had regrets about my current time on earth.

You know kind of being a little jealous of others who seemed to have an almost perfect life and wishing that was me. Regretting what I did not get to do and what I did that was wrong. Some like my x-wife did not want the Rapture to come yet, because she wanted more time on earth to accomplish some things. That is because she was not considering that we Christians will have another 1,000 years on earth with a perfect government ruled by Jesus himself!

I have no idea why I just thought about it this past week, but I guess God put it in my mind as I kind of needed it as things are not the greatest for me right now. Also, I believe that some other Christians who are fed up with this world may also need to hear it. It helps us fight against the thoughts that Satan puts in our minds to feel sorry for ourselves! So yes this message is for me, you and many others Christians just fed up with this current world.

Sometimes it is hard for us to get too excited about Heaven, as we have no idea just what it will be like. The excitement we do have for Heaven is more about escaping from this current world. However we can get excited about 1,000 years here on earth with Jesus (not Biden or Trump) as the ruler! Maybe that is one of the reasons that people are attracted to the Jehovah's Witnesses cult as they don't teach about looking forward to Heaven but about a perfect earth. The thought of a perfect earth that people currently understand is much more relatable to people as something to look forward to.

God Bless! 🙏

Goodboy 😊

Edited Check out the coming Millennial Temple size!
https://www.catholicconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2013-12-13-at-12.08.30-PM.png

we have no idea just what it will be like
things are not the greatest for me right now.

Whenever things are not going great for me, I cling to this verse:

For‭ I reckon‭‭ that‭ the sufferings‭ of this present‭ time‭ ‭are‭ not‭ worthy‭
‭to be compared‭ with‭ the glory‭ which shall‭‭ be revealed‭‭ in‭ us‭.‭

Rom. 8:15

Hope that cheers you up a bit, my dear brother. :hug:
Hang in there. Just a little while, and we'll get there!

Back