What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satan’s Kingdom :: By Daymond Duck

Andy C

Well-known
Good article from Daymond. Well worth time to read!

From the article:

Here is a partial list of signs God revealed about Satan’s earthly kingdom:

• It will last for 7 years (Dan. 9:24-27).
  • It will be a global kingdom, aka world government, New World Order, Great Reset, a borderless world (this is shaping up now; the World Economic Forum, World Health Organization, etc., exist now; Dan. 7:23; Rev. 13:7).
  • Evil will be unrestrained during Satan’s 7-yr earthly kingdom (II Thess. 2:5-12).
  • Satan’s earthly kingdom will be ruled by a wicked man called the Antichrist (I Jn. 2:18).
  • Satan’s earthly kingdom will be supported by a corrupt religious leader (Pope Francis or someone like him; Rev. 16:13; 17:1-6).
  • It will be ruled by a Satan worshiper from a revived Roman Empire (the EU; Rev. 13:1-6; Dan. 2:40-44; 9:24-27).
  • It will begin just before Israel is ready to rebuild the Temple (everything has been pre-fabricated; Israel has a red heifer, etc.; Matt. 24:15; II Thess. 2:3-4; John 5:43).
  • It will begin after Israel has come back into being (after May 14, 1948) and Jerusalem has been rebuilt (it has). Israel’s army has become immensely powerful (it is), Israel is surrounded by enemies (it is), Jerusalem is a global problem (it is), Israel is still partially blinded, etc. (Isa. 11:11; Jer. 30:3, 7; Ezek. 37:10; Psa. 83; Zech. 12:2-3; Rom. 11:25).
  • It will begin after Russia, Iran, Turkey, and others have become allies and gathered in Syria to attack Israel from the north (they are there now; Ezek. 38-39).
  • The signs will be converging like birth pains when it is shaping up (get closer together and more destructive; they are happening faster than we can keep up with them now; Matt. 24:3-8).
  • When it is approaching, people will deny that anything has changed and say everything is the same as it always was (II Pet. 3:4).
  • Deceit (Covid-19 vaccinations will keep you from getting Covid-19; there are dozens of genders; Climate Change is destroying the world; Matt. 24:4, 5, 11, 24), wickedness (Days of Noah; Gen. 6:5; Matt. 24:7), and sexual deviance (Days of Lot; LGBTQ; Gen. 19; Luke 17:28-29) will be great (they are now).
  • Witchcraft, drug abuse, and murder (abortion, etc.) will be rampant, and people will refuse to repent (Rev. 9:20-21).
  • Knowledge will be great: men will be able to make statues that talk (Artificial Intelligence; Dan. 12:1-2; Rev. 13:15); men will be able to identify everyone and track all buying and selling (quantum computers, a digital ID, a central bank digital currency are coming on the scene now; Rev. 13:16-17).
I am sure that I could add more to the above, but there can be little doubt that Satan’s earthly kingdom is shaping up (and, for many reasons, I believe the Church will be Raptured before it comes into being).

I loved this article and summary of Satan's Kingdom and how we can check most all the boxes for things being in place. And so many interesting details that Daymond Duck points out like... regarding the attack on Damascus which killed the Iranian general, "several Muslim nations, including Iraq, Jordan, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, also condemned the attack." I just saw elsewhere that the United Arab Emirates also condemned it which stood out to me since they have that Abraham Accords normalization agreement with Israel. And there's always talk that eventually Saudi Arabia will sign on too. And yet publically, they condemn Israel's airstrike

Also caught my attention when he noted:
"The organizers named the five red heifers that were moved from Texas to Israel in 2022.
In Hebrew, their names are Tikva, Geula, Techiya, Nechama, and Segula. In English, their names are hope, redemption, life-giving, comfort, and virtue."

So many big things happening! I expect to see something big practically every day now!

It will begin just before Israel is ready to rebuild the Temple (everything has been pre-fabricated; Israel has a red heifer, etc.; Matt. 24:15; II Thess. 2:3-4; John 5:43).

I love that list. This is the only point that I'm not sure about with regard to timing: I don't know if we have enough information to know when the Temple will be built. I'm hearing a lot that the 7 year agreement with the antichrist green lights the construction of the Temple... Does it? We know that the antichrist will desecrate the Temple at the mid-point of Tribulation so we know it will be completed by then, but I would like to see Scriptural support for the Temple not being built or the building commenced before Tribulation starts. Israel could be making sacrifices in their Temple (that God never occupies) for years before the desecration takes place.

I love that list. This is the only point that I'm not sure about with regard to timing: I don't know if we have enough information to know when the Temple will be built. I'm hearing a lot that the 7 year agreement with the antichrist green lights the construction of the Temple... Does it? We know that the antichrist will desecrate the Temple at the mid-point of Tribulation so we know it will be completed by then, but I would like to see Scriptural support for the Temple not being built or the building commenced before Tribulation starts. Israel could be making sacrifices in their Temple (that God never occupies) for years before the desecration takes place.
It is speculation, but I also think it make sense, and fits with the world events today, that Israel could not build the temple now. After the rapture, and eventually when the AC comes on the scene, and confirms the covenant with Israel, I think it would be highly unlikely that Israel would agree unless they get the prize they have longed for, the right to build their temple in peace.

JMHO.

It is speculation, but I also think it make sense, and fits with the world events today, that Israel could not build the temple now.

But it isn't listed as speculation and should be. Too many are making claims that aren't supported by Scripture. I don't mind speculation but when it is listed as factual, I don't believe the source is treating it as speculation.

How many false ideas have formed over time by bending Scripture to today's world events? That is a horrible argument. Israel will be able to start rebuilding the Temple when they choose to (when it is time), despite world events at the time.

Israel knows building it now will cause a global meltdown against them even worse than it is now.

Will that stop it from being built when it's time to build it? No.

Speculation is fine when you're considering/discussing possibilities of how things may play out.

It's counterproductive though, to the Berean endeavoring to understand what the Bible is telling us.

The problem I see in the Believing community is that many things that are mere speculation gets adopted as factual by too many of those who speak and write and have an audience. I think that calling out statements that may not be supported by the Bible is a healthy practice.

What CBS and ABC are telling us day to day really isn't overly relevant when seeking Biblical truth.

Back