What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran mullahs speeding up nuclear weapons program: Anyone interested?

The Iranian regime has shown its unwavering determination to acquire nuclear weapons at any cost.
In the midst of the Hamas-Israel conflict — while the world’s attention is fixed on the war Iran and Hamas began — Iran’s ruling mullahs have seized the opportunity to advance their nuclear program.

By backing, arming and training Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis, Iran launched a proxy war against Israel, leveraging the conflict in part to divert attention from its nuclear ambitions.

The calculated move not only serves Iran’s immediate interests in destabilizing its adversaries – the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain and most of all the United States, which it would like to see out of the region, so Iran could presumably have the Middle East all to itself.
The diversion of the Gaza war also aligns with its goal of eradicating Israel.
More

The latest interview with that Iranian evangelist on Tom Hughes was a joy to watch.

He was now saying that most of Iran is no longer a predominant muslim mantion anymore and that a lot receive the gospel with such vigour and joy.

I'm glad i watched the video because he reminded me that in Jeremiah 49 that the Lord said he would also set his throne in Elam.

I guess that the Holy spirit prompted me to watch that video so instead of looking for justice to come to Iran due to their treatment of Israel, i need to be praying for the faithful remnant to be protected when this all comes to fulfillment.

Back