What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just saw this.. and if true, I am inflamed

I agree too. Iran has a huge advantage with an equally rabid and Godless Russia in their corner, near or definite possession of nukes, approximately 1 Billion fellow Islamists, and a lot of the other 7 billion pushing anti semitism and supporting what they want to do. They are playing a dangerous game that many are in. It's never been easier to be an anti-semitic nation/religion headship than it is today with so many agreeing or just silent with no desire for a response to it.

I completely see your point Margery. It's like Iran is dangling a carrot in front of Israel and hoping they will bite. In their eyes, and the eyes of much of the world, Israel is the aggressor/problem/terrorist regime. Sounds like a ploy from Uncle Screwtape himself. But God is not amused.

I think Iran played the world like a violin, their attack was designed to make it look like they were saving face, but knowing that Israel would respond, they've boxed Israel in as the aggressor who escalates the action.

I think they knew that sooner or later Israel would do a pin point attack which they did in Damascus avoiding all the nearby embassies - Iran's embassy included. The building that housed the Iranian IRGC top level people was called the annex, and Iran refers to it as a consulate which it isn't. It's nearby the Iranian embassy and consulates are in major cities not near the embassy.

Embassies and true consulates are officially off limits because they are considered foreign territory belonging to the country of the embassy. So an attack on Iran's embassy is an attack on Iranian soil, home turf so to speak. (Recall the fact that the Iranians attacked the US embassy in Iran and held hostages in the Carter era- which means they don't care about the rules, unless they can use them)

So long way to say, Israel didn't attack an embassy or consulate and Iran was ready and waiting to use any attack by Israel as "provocation" giving them the opportunity to do a full attack on Israel, while looking like the victim.

I highly doubt Iran used their best efforts with that attack, I also think that they were testing Israel's defences with the hopes that at least some of their missiles (not all were drones, they were using missiles as well) would hit at least some targets. Especially in view of the fact that Dimona in Southern Israel was one of those targets- it is long considered the home of the Israeli nuclear effort.

I also think that Biden and Obama who pulls his strings, are more or less Iranian puppets whether they are aware of it or not. One of the carrots for Biden was avoiding escalation on US soil. Yemen has effectively been able to threaten and halt world shipping without any major US response other than intercepting a few drones. Even Biden's administration must be vaguely aware that Iran pulls Yemen's strings. The Houthis are directly controlled by Iran.

The politics of appeasement that Obama began with the help of his Iranian operatives like Valerie Jarrett, and others that were simply useful idiots like John Kerry laid the groundwork for Iran's expectation that America is actually afraid of their growing power. That illusion was solidified with Biden overturning the ban on lifting Iranian funds out of sanctions, some of which dated back to the American Embassy takeover days under Carter. Trump solidified the ban on giving Iran funds but Biden immediately lifted it.

This means that Iran is confident they can alternately bully, manipulate and pressure America into doing what they want albeit reluctantly.

Israel has been trying to wake the world up from the start, going to the lengths of doing a heist of Iranian documents showing Israel's claims were true. The only president that listened to Israel was Trump.

Iran is playing a long game in all of this. Their main goals are: destroying Israel, America and dethroning Saudi Arabia as the owner of Mecca and Medina (therefore SA controls the world's Muslim population) and bringing in the Mahdi.

This attack would have happened to Israel no matter what the pretext. Once Hamas acted ahead of orders on Oct 6, Iran's carefully orchestrated multiple player attack using Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria fell apart.

Enter plan b Iranian style. That would be to increasingly isolate and demonize Israel in the media around the world and so far it's working. Then when Israel is separated from her largest supporter (America) the attack began.

When Israel defends herself by attacking Iran, she will further irritate her allies around the world for escalating things.
Brilliant analysis, Margery.

I hope that Bibi doesn’t give the time of day anymore to our two-faced hypocrite of a leader. No moral integrity whatsoever.

Politics is a dirty business, and politics makes strange bedfellows [sigh]

So long as the Church is here and/or the US hasn't been destroyed, I think Israel will continue to do business with the U.S. After that, as the Psalm says:

14 Lord, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?
15 I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.
16 Thy fierce wrath goeth over me; thy terrors have cut me off.
17 They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together.
18 Lover and friend hast thou put far from me, and mine acquaintance into darkness.
Psalm 88:14-18, KJV

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I agree too. Iran has a huge advantage with an equally rabid and Godless Russia in their corner, near or definite possession of nukes, approximately 1 Billion fellow Islamists, and a lot of the other 7 billion pushing anti semitism and supporting what they want to do. They are playing a dangerous game that many are in. It's never been easier to be an anti-semitic nation/religion headship than it is today with so many agreeing or just silent with no desire for a response to it.
The greater the enemy's advantage (or perceived advantage), the greater the glory to God! <3

:bouncies:

Listened to Britt Gillette today and he brought out an interesting factoid. Israel spent about 1 billion dollars on their defence against Iran's attack. The cost to Iran for the attack? 1/10 of that. MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL: Israel/Iran - What's Next?

It's at the 7:13 mark. He said between 1 and 1.3 BILLION dollars for Israel to defend herself.

And the cost to Iran for their attack? 1/10th

This is why drone warfare will win if the Lord doesn't intervene. It bankrupts the nation being attacked as they defend themselves over and over while the cost to the attacker is a fraction, a tenth in this case of the cost of defence.

Listened to Britt Gillette today and he brought out an interesting factoid. Israel spent about 1 billion dollars on their defence against Iran's attack. The cost to Iran for the attack? 1/10 of that. MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL: Israel/Iran - What's Next?

It's at the 7:13 mark. He said between 1 and 1.3 BILLION dollars for Israel to defend herself.

And the cost to Iran for their attack? 1/10th

This is why drone warfare will win if the Lord doesn't intervene. It bankrupts the nation being attacked as they defend themselves over and over while the cost to the attacker is a fraction, a tenth in this case of the cost of defence.
This is why Iron Beam is so critical to develop and field ASAP.

Yes! Not only against Iran, but all the terror entities around her. I saw where a Sr. IRNG officer stated: "Iran has built a “circle of fire” with terror militias surrounding Israel with terror proxies in Gaza, Lebanon and Syria." They admit they are behind all of these incessant attacks.

I do fear that Iran's next steps may be of bio/Chem in nature. May God intervene and bring glory to His name.

I was interested to see that Israel neatly sidestepped the trap that Iran had set, by using a measured low key response. Showing that they know where the nukes live, and COULD do something bad IF they wanted.

They still will need to bomb the daylights out of Iran's nuclear ambitions, but it will wait for Iran to do something nasty again for them to retaliate because they are aware that any reaction beyond what they just did will get them in trouble with the US just at the moment they need those weapons/jets etc they've bought and paid for to be delivered.

They managed to appear like they were staying inside the limits that the US State Dept insists on, so hopefully the weapons they need to deal with Hezbollah in Lebanon will be finally appearing in Israeli hands.

I was interested to see that Israel neatly sidestepped the trap that Iran had set, by using a measured low key response. Showing that they know where the nukes live, and COULD do something bad IF they wanted.

They still will need to bomb the daylights out of Iran's nuclear ambitions, but it will wait for Iran to do something nasty again for them to retaliate because they are aware that any reaction beyond what they just did will get them in trouble with the US just at the moment they need those weapons/jets etc they've bought and paid for to be delivered.

They managed to appear like they were staying inside the limits that the US State Dept insists on, so hopefully the weapons they need to deal with Hezbollah in Lebanon will be finally appearing in Israeli hands.
I think Iran will respond to that attack but whether it will also be a like for like ir a big retaliation is what is up in the air.

It's interesting that passover starts this week, so lets see if the attacks does lead to the fulfilments of any of the destruction of Irans nuclear sites or Damascus itself.

I agree. I think they did the right thing. It's in Iran's hands now. Israel definitely left a message. Also I read where they used some sophisticated tech to avoid radar on that missile they dropped with precision.

I just realized the UN vote was the day before- US blocks UN from recognizing Palestinian state

That vote was Thursday, the counter attack on Iran was Friday.

So it sounds like Israel agreed ahead of time -- did a bargain with the US to hold back a bit in the counter attack to ensure the US vetoed the UN from recognizing a Pali state. The day after the vote, Israel held off from really going after Iran.

I think if the US hadn't vetoed the UN vote, things would have gone very badly for Iran.

I think that point must have been underscored after the precision attack on Iran. If you play ball with us, we will play ball with you.

Back