What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to turn off email notifications

AnyMinute

Active
I found the place to turn off email notifications under preferences. I unchecked all that had to do with email notifications.
For most threads it has stopped, yet for a few threads I still get email notifications.
Not a big deal, just curious if I missed something.

I don't have an overly helpful answer for this. I think there are a couple of different places for turning off email notifications. A person should search every part of their account. That's one of the first things I do when I join a Board... and I often have to go back and search for one or more that I missed.

Search until you find the toggle you missed, @AnyMinute. I can testify that it is possible to turn them all off. I don't get any of those pesky notifications...

Unfortunately, I've never written notes on where all of the email notification toggles are in a xenforo user account.

Back