What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Alistair Begg teach Replacement theology?

On March 29,2022 in an Alistair Begg devotional entitled The True Israel published on the Truth For Life website, Begg wrote on this subject. I am posting just one short part of what he wrote. I think it will answer your question.

"[Jesus], the true Israel, was calling to Himself people to be part of a new Israel. His twelve disciples, rather than the twelve tribes of Israel, were now its foundation. In that choice, the focus of God’s people was and is realigned. Since then, the true Israel is not found in what’s now called the Middle East, nor does it consist only of the biological descendants of Abraham. Instead, it comprises Abraham’s spiritual descendants, both Jew and Gentile."​

On March 29,2022 in an Alistair Begg devotional entitled The True Israel published on the Truth For Life website, Begg wrote on this subject. I am posting just one short part of what he wrote. I think it will answer your question.

"[Jesus], the true Israel, was calling to Himself people to be part of a new Israel. His twelve disciples, rather than the twelve tribes of Israel, were now its foundation. In that choice, the focus of God’s people was and is realigned. Since then, the true Israel is not found in what’s now called the Middle East, nor does it consist only of the biological descendants of Abraham. Instead, it comprises Abraham’s spiritual descendants, both Jew and Gentile."​
It certainly does .

Back