What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death toll rises to 133 in Moscow terror attack

Andy C

Well-known

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for one of the most deadly terrorist attacks in Russia in years

The death toll in Friday’s terror attack on a concert in Moscow has soared to at least 133, Russia’s top state investigative agency said Saturday, with authorities saying they have apprehended 11 suspects, four of whom were directly involved in the onslaught.

President Putin addressed the shocked nation in a televised broadcast on Saturday, slamming the massacre as "a bloody, barbaric terrorist act." He declared Sun., March 24, a day of mourning.

Putin said that additional security measures have been put in place throughout the country following the attack – the deadliest in over 20 years.

What a horrific attack !
I think it is too early to say who is behind it.
I don't trust the mainstream medias and their narratives anymore.
Maybe Sy Hersh will get to the bottom of it.
He is one of the few journalists that I still trust.
A proper investigation could take some time.

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? (Psalm 2:1, ESV)

My son has gone full conspiracy theory skeptic on this one and feels ISIS may be a scapegoat for the current KGB. I'm certainly not trusting anything said by ISIS, Russia, international media, and the US MSM.......but it's hard to believe ISIS would say they did it if they didn't.

Back