What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catherine Austin Fitts shreds Trump acolyte in the most brutal 7 minutes you will find on the internet

1LoverofGod

Well-known

The former president ‘put $10 billion into a military program to depopulate Americans’​

There are truths and then there are inconvenient truths.

Why did President Donald Trump sign off on Operation Warp Speed in July 2020 and place U.S. Army General Gustave Perna in charge of it?

I have heard many reasons for this strange move. None of them ring true. It remains one of the more closely guarded secrets of U.S. presidential history. Even the corporate mainstream media, which regularly compares Trump to Adolf Hitler, seems uncurious about Operation Warp Speed and what led up to Trump’s decision on that policy matter. How was the deal made? We may never know.

There are only two options, according to Catherine Austin Fitts, a financial expert and former assistant secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Trump either knew what he was doing would be tremendously destructive to human life and did it anyway. Or, he did not know and got rolled by smarter people in unelected positions that hold much more power than the man holding the office of the president. Watch Fitts explain below in this fascinating video.

complished. By declaring a “public health emergency” and placing the injections under “medical counter measures” overseen by the military, Trump was able to bypass a landmark component of the free world — informed consent as required by the Nuremburg Code. Whether he knew it or not, this one single move empowered the Luciferian death cult to have its way with millions of people’s lives.

Catherine Austin Fitts drops a lot of truth in the above clip, but if you take away nothing else, take away this one statement:

Read More

Or, he did not know and got rolled by smarter people in unelected positions that hold much more power than the man holding the office of the president.
This. And that is the most inconvenient truth of all: that the bureaucrats and power merchants of Washington hold far, far more power than the president.

In Canada the deputy cabinet ministers are unelected officials who actually run their departments and together, therefore, they actually run the federal government. The Prime Minister and the cabinet ministers who are all elected by the people are supposed to be in charge; but it's the deputies who actually run the show.

I recall a situation where a long-established, well-known non-elected deputy cabinet minister told the elected cabinet minister, "You're here now; next election you may be gone. I was here long before you got here and I'll be here long after you leave and I'm the one who will decide what goes on with my government department. And he was right." Unfortunately, the same situation exists in Westminster in the UK and Washington in the United States.

Like most of us, Donald Trump presumed that the president ran the country and, further, that he could trust the various department heads to give him sound advice. He was wrong on both counts. The mandarins of Washington had their own personal and political agendas and did what furthered those agendas, which meant working to frustrate the efforts of this outsider who threatened to upset their highly profitable apple carts, and hopefully eventually get rid of him. They succeeded.

Like most of us, Donald Trump presumed that the president ran the country and, further, that he could trust the various department heads to give him sound advice. He was wrong on both counts. The mandarins of Washington had their own personal and political agendas and did what furthered those agendas, which meant working to frustrate the efforts of this outsider who threatened to upset their highly profitable apple carts, and hopefully eventually get rid of him. They succeeded.
Precisely!!!

I have to ask a question that I often ask myself.

If Hillary won the election, and made every move Trump made in regards to cutting red tape to speed the process, and then we found out a year or so later the jab was harmful, would you then not want to hold her accountable?

The buck can be passed, but it stops with the President.

Im still happy to vote for Trump.

I have to ask a question that I often ask myself.

If Hillary won the election, and made every move Trump made in regards to cutting red tape to speed the process, and then we found out a year or so later the jab was harmful, would you then not want to hold her accountable?

The buck can be passed, but it stops with the President.

Im still happy to vote for Trump.
Trump still boasts about “Operation Warp Speed”! I heard some political analysts just last week saying he should stop bringing it up because it could hurt him. Even though he didn’t force it and also promoted other options .

Whoa, this article!
A lot of times Leo Hohmann says the things people don't want to even think about.
I remember a long time ago, he'd mention little things here and there that made me think he is probably a believer. But the last few years, he openly comes from that position. And he has a lot of insight and wisdom in connecting the dots.

This is one of those articles that's is quite heavy. Has he ever been way off in his assessments though?

I for one would love nothing more than the debate question: "Trump if you knew of the adverse affects, why did you keep pushing and pushing the vax?" We need to hold our elected officials accountable or they walk all over us. I am kind of a fan of An0maly on youtube. I like An0maly to keep me sober minded. But my view of Trump is different from any angle. I believe Trump is the likely shoe-in president 2025 to help strengthen Israel with Abrahamic Accords and Saudi normalization with Israel. I believe Trump to be used to usher in a golden age for Israel (possibly as a 1 state solution for them). Please note when i say that i love the Palestinian people and would want the best for them. I believe the best for them is to not be available as a useful political tool. This is my view on that. In any event, i believe these things to be so because i believe that Ez 38 is the most pronounced and profound swiss watch timer countdown prophetically in all the bible...for reason. Because Israel as epicentric focus prohetically in our day to me is the meat and potatoes of prophecy. Far beyond the beast system, technology, MOB, monetary collapse, etc. In that sense i believe America will likely be a very strong piece of prophecy. Because of how God has used America to protect Israel for decades. It would seem fitting now too. That is just my view...but it does parlay into how i am kind of thinking about Trump.

I have the understanding that Trump is not a believer, a narcissist, vidictive, but also patient (not sure how those two go together). In general i view Trump as different than the two parties. I see some political perspectives, for lack of a better term, catching up to the nature of what has been political frey for decades (this also includes me as well). That we have not been a two party system in America since JFK was assissinated. We could get all up into conspiracy theories. But since Johnson + (including Reagan) it has been a slow burn globalist thriller. Right or left were two wings of that bird. However, (except for the recent Johnson Bill...please see my thread on Trump Watch if interested there), I watch An0maly to purposely constantly challenge my daft views of Trump all along the way. I am a fan of Fitts. And I am actually glad she has an issue with Trump. To me, if she was a fan of Trumps (as she had been previously), it would just seem to me to be too lovey dovey and i would lose respect for Trump. I know my mind works in weird ways.

As for the vax, to me it is easy to see why Trump did all that. I don't like it. But it would not be the reason i would distrust him. The aid bill to Ukraine to me is a bigger deal because of its in the bright of daylight clearity serves as criminal money luandering. This late in the game is pretty hard to make sense of. At the end of the day, perhaps Trump is the pied piper to end the conservative party in a blaze of sinking glory. There is a dear brother that believes that America may be the daughter of Babylon and some passages in late Jeremiah might hint at Trump being the poster child of God's final nail in the age of grace judgement coffin...by ending the age of grace with an American collapse highlighting Trump strike down as we get EMP-ed or whatever. I give that view actually a 40% pontential because its almos like Trump wants to be God's lightening-rod for judgement.

However, the way i would see a Trump involvement these days in respect to COVID vax is the lessor of two evils. I don't believe Trump would think the swamp would poison people through the vax. But i do think Trump knew that tempting big pharma with huge vax demand would be too high a dollar figure for them to resist. I see the vax as Trump throwing blood into the shark ridden waters. Not to hurt people. But to switchup the dynamic. It was a shock that Trump got elected. If Hillary were in office, I don't think there would have been a vaccine. But a world shut down for years leading to WW3 which we conveniently seem to be approaching quickly with her admin budy Joe. I believe the plan was to shut down the world through COVID and escatlate WW3. Between that blend, we would already be moving massive pieces of the global reset into place now. What i see Trump did was throw a monkey wrench into that by blinding greed to rival global takeover. I believe the evils of the vax were a draconian power grab with risidual swamp evil attachments (such as making people more succeptible to covid and illness in general). I believe that is what it was for the swamp. I think Trump (although a self centered narcaccist) will likely bring on peace and safety for Israel. I think all of this is an Israel thing. Not so much an American thing. So to me its not about Trump worship or MAGA. Its about what brings Israel to peace and saftety fastests. And his name is Trump.

So i would not see that Trump was ignorant and rolled. But i don't think he would presume the vax to be killing people. If anything it would seem he would believe that that vaccine would be generally safe to saline placebo effect. The nattative that comes with a vaccine is much stronger than the narrative that comes with global shutdowns. So the way i would see Trump in this is: Get a vax out for the narrative. The money will throw a monkey wrench in the shutdowns. Candace Ownes when interviewed about Trump and vaccines believes that older generations love their vaccines. Trump is just a grandpa caught in age of vaccine lovers (those prone to sound and secure stable money...like gauranteed monthly income and vaccine that keep the older generation around often far beyond their money lasts). So it would be hard for Trump seeing through grandpa eyes (along with his narcassitic tendecies to want to be the hero, king, etc) to not delusionally think himself into his own selfie image box. But the Ukraine Aid to me seems a bit trickier of a hurdle.

1LoverofGod Thanks for this. For i have been interested in Fitts for years now. And i was not so comfortable of her Trump support. To me it is healthy when there is disagreement among the ranks of consideration. So i have been looking for this sort of thing. I appreciate your heart in concern for Trump. For i have that as well. I hope this review of it all finds itself somewhat reasonable in your worldview. However, i have not really found anyone anywhere with my views. So no worries if it is not all that in line with where you might consider. I am just grateful to come across this article of consdieration as well as the opportunity to post in reference to it. Blessings. ::)

Back