What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video regarding salvation

I liked this video, especially the second part where the young lady ask why can't all religions lead to Heaven. The guy gives a totally logical answer!

Catholic Man Asks Christian Pastor About Salvation Then THIS Happens...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w_oQpZz5A

God Bless!
Goodboy 🙂
I could not watch it once it showed John McArthur as the pastor, and he is the leading proponent of Calvinism and Lordship salvation.

I could not watch it once it showed John McArthur as the pastor, and he is the leading proponent of Calvinism and Lordship salvation.

I completely understand and if I knew that it was John McArthur I probably would have not watched it myself. You should as least skip to the second part which I really like and is not John McArthur.

I used to have a book from John McArthur that was very good. The topic was marriage, not salvation, and I agreed with everything in it, Biblically speaking. I guess what I'm saying is I don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
Adrian use to tell me the same, and you both are probably right. However, that does not work for me. No matter the subject John M is teaching on, no doubt the gospel will be a part of that message, and he believes a different version of the gospel than what is taught in the bible.

Back