What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiritual Warfare Forum?

Z

Zephyr

I would like to request a Spiritual Warfare Forum under Bible. I have an idea we might need it, and I don't want topics to get buried in other forums. Thoughts everyone?

How would you decide what goes in apologetics, what goes in false religions, what goes in evaluation, etc. Surely spiritual warfare is what we're doing when we follow God's word and fight in the areas we already have listed? That's my initial reaction; so clearly I'm not seeing what you all are. So please show me how would it work differently than what we have?

On the other hand, I do really like the other idea being floated of having a section for those who want to be saved, telling them what is required and where to get information. I think we need to make that happen asap.

Back