What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeker Sensitive, Purpose Driven, Church Growth Model

Matthew6:33

Set your face like flint - Isaiah 50:7
This is a well researched documentary that exposes this unbiblical Church model. Follow the rabbit hole and it is rooted in worldly business practices, humanism, and NAR/Kingdom Now. Buckle up and enjoy.

Church of Tares - Updated Director's Cut

:rapture::rapture::rapture:

I'm going to have to take this one in small bites, 3 hours long, but so far doing an excellent job of exposing these false teachers and so called pastors.

Imo, they are beyond just being considered a hireling. Many of them are outright ravenous wolves and worthless shepherds serving their own lusts and evil desires. Ensnaring many who may have come seeking truth and salvation and often shipwrecking the faith of some who may be saved but lack the discernment to recognize the danger and flee this nonsense.

Who would of thought that the broad way Jesus spoke of in Matthew 7:13-14 would include a highway going right through many of these so called churches?

2 Peter 2:1-3

1Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.2Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.3In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep.

I'm going to have to take this one in small bites, 3 hours long, but so far doing an excellent job of exposing these false teachers and so called pastors.

Imo, they are beyond just being considered a hireling. Many of them are outright ravenous wolves and worthless shepherds serving their own lusts and evil desires. Ensnaring many who may have come seeking truth and salvation and often shipwrecking the faith of some who may be saved but lack the discernment to recognize the danger and flee this nonsense.

Who would of thought that the broad way Jesus spoke of in Matthew 7:13-14 would include a highway going right through many of these so called churches?

2 Peter 2:1-3

1Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.2Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.3In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep.
Well said, brother. Very well said.

Well said, brother. Very well said.
I almost deleted that post because it may of sounded too harsh.

I'm thankful that God used people and the links they posted on another forum long ago, to help me recognize the condition of a seeker church I was a member of at one time.
Though it doesn't always read this way, it is from a broken heart and genuine concern for those lost and ensnared in those type of teachings that I ever join in these type of threads.

While looking at other passages that came to mind like Luke 6:45

New King James Version
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

God brought this Psalm to my attention and used it to calm me, Thank you Lord!

(My apologies to Matthew6:33 for the derail.)

Psalms 37
1Do not fret over those who do evil;

do not envy those who do wrong.

2For they wither quickly like grass

and wilt like tender plants.

3Trust in the LORD and do good;

dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.

4Delight yourself in the LORD,

and He will give you the desires of your heart.

5Commit your way to the LORD;

trust in Him, and He will do it.

6He will bring forth your righteousness like the dawn,

your justice like the noonday sun.

7Be still before the LORD

and wait patiently for Him;

do not fret when men prosper in their ways,

when they carry out wicked schemes.

8Refrain from anger and abandon wrath;

do not fret—it can only bring harm.

9For the evildoers will be cut off,

but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

10Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more;

though you look for them, they will not be found.

11But the meek will inherit the landb

and delight in abundant prosperity.

12The wicked scheme against the righteous

and gnash their teeth at them,

13but the Lord laughs,

seeing that their day is coming.

14The wicked have drawn the sword

and bent the bow

to bring down the poor and needy,

to slay those whose ways are upright.

15But their swords will pierce their own hearts,

and their bows will be broken.

16Better is the little of the righteous

than the abundance of many who are wicked.

17For the arms of the wicked will be broken,

but the LORD upholds the righteous.

18The LORD knows the days of the blameless,

and their inheritance will last forever.

19In the time of evil they will not be ashamed,

and in the days of famine they will be satisfied.

20But the wicked and enemies of the LORD

will perish like the glory of the fields.

They will vanish;

like smoke they will fade away.

21The wicked borrow and do not repay,

but the righteous are gracious and giving.

22Surely those He blesses will inherit the land,

but the cursed will be destroyed.

23The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD

who takes delight in his journey.

24Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed,

for the LORD is holding his hand.c

25I once was young and now am old,

yet never have I seen the righteous abandoned

or their children begging for bread.

26They are ever generous and quick to lend,

and their children are a blessing.

27Turn away from evil and do good,

so that you will abide forever.

28For the LORD loves justice

and will not forsake His saints.

They are preserved forever,

but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off.

29The righteous will inherit the land

and dwell in it forever.

30The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom,

and his tongue speaks justice.

31The law of his God is in his heart;

his steps do not falter.

32Though the wicked lie in wait for the righteous,

and seek to slay them,

33the LORD will not leave them in their power

or let them be condemned under judgment.

34Wait for the LORD and keep His way,

and He will raise you up to inherit the land.

When the wicked are cut off,

you will see it.

35I have seen a wicked, ruthless man

flourishing like a well-rooted native tree,

36yet he passed away and was no more;

though I searched, he could not be found.

37Consider the blameless and observe the upright,

for posterity awaits the man of peace.d

38But the transgressors will all be destroyed;

the future of the wicked will be cut off.

39The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD;

He is their stronghold in time of trouble.

40The LORD helps and delivers them;

He rescues and saves them from the wicked,

because they take refuge in Him.

I almost deleted that post because it may of sounded too harsh.

I'm thankful that God used people and the links they posted on another forum long ago, to help me recognize the condition of a seeker church I was a member of at one time.
No you were definitely not.
Have you gotten to the Peter Drucker part, yet? You will see you werent too harsh.

Yes the old RR.BB had a particularly helpful discernment/apostasy section with loads of this stuff.

No you were definitely not.
Have you gotten to the Peter Drucker part, yet? You will see you werent too harsh.

Yes the old RR.BB had a particularly helpful discernment/apostasy section with loads of this stuff.
I'm about an hour in so far, I plan on diving back in later today. What time stamp are you referring to?

The old rr-bb is exactly where I was referring to. Spent from 2010 until now looking at many of these false teachings. Though I still look into the dangers of all this, I'd rather spend the majority of my time on the truth.

I'm about an hour in so far, I plan on diving back in later today. What time stamp are you referring to?

The old rr-bb is exactly where I was referring to. Spent from 2010 until now looking at many of these false teachings. Though I still look into the dangers of all this, I'd rather spend the majority of my time on the truth.
Defintely the last half of the video. Where it goes into RIck Warren's inspirations, basically.

I remember iSong posting some articles about the guy.

I agree with you about truth. The only way I am more sensitive to false stuff is knowing the truth. Even if I dont always know why I think something is false. Just doesn't "sound" right.

Have you gotten to the Peter Drucker part, yet?
I got another hour into the video and can see what you mean. Peter Drucker is mentioned starting about the 1:45 min. mark. After listening to Rick Warren, Bill Hybels, and Bob Buffurd gush over and almost idolize Mr. Drucker, I can clearly see how he influenced them and their Seeker Friendly, Emergent, church growth, Mega-church models that are wrecking so much havoc.

Did he (Peter Drucker) bring to mind someone else?
I can see parallels of his work in the secular world merged with the beginnings of the mega church world, and liken it to what Klaus Schwab is doing with the WEF and his musings and work towards a Great Reset/NWO. Maybe a stretch on my part, but that was my initial takeaway.

At about1:50:30 Mr. Drucker states " I am not a born again christian,no. I've been going to church and tithing my whole life. But I don't claim to be."
Well then you're not a christian! I wish I was shocked that an unregenerate man was so influential in these movements and the lives of the above mentioned "pastors", but I'm not.

At about1:50:30 Mr. Drucker states " I am not a born again christian,no. I've been going to church and tithing my whole life. But I don't claim to be."
Well then you're not a christian! I wish I was shocked that an unregenerate man was so influential in these movements and the lives of the above mentioned "pastors", but I'm not.
Yea, especially when you hear them say he was "a great soul." 🤯
So it's like how many of these people are just reprobates, ya know?

I'll start watching tonight so thanks for posting! I remember when 40 Days of Purpose came out and all the churches were doing it. Our church had every home group do it. I had no idea who Rick Warren was but got the book and read a bit and I immediately put it down. Definitely was the Holy Spirit keeping me from it!

It seems there are always Warren followers mixed into bible studies with born again Christians. But few people think theres anything wrong with those [false] teachers. I've always been stumped by the followers-- never positive if they have a completely different Jesus or if they're just getting a bit of bad theology added into their walk/process of sanctification. I guess it depends on the individual.

It seems Rick Warren does not even believe in the Gospel (or at least acts like he doesn't). He prayed to Isa at Obama's inauguration, says Peter Drucker was a "great soul" and waters down the Gospel so he won't offend people. He is doing noble things and helping people but he is doing it in the flesh and not for God. What a huge platform and influence this man has to spread the Gospel but whenever he gets the chance he side-steps the opportunity and just sounds like a worldly self help teacher or philanthropist. God has blinded many of these "celebrity pastors" and many of these works of hay and stubble are going to go up in flames when they come before God, I just pray they escape the flames themselves (barely), smelling like smoke.

This documentary is from 2014 so hopefully Rick has changed his ways. I know he has stepped down from Saddleback Church but I think just the other year they started allowing women to be pastors over Sunday services (not just a guest speaker). Saddleback church got kicked out of the SBC because of this.

James 4:4 NKJV
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

It seems Rick Warren does not even believe in the Gospel (or at least acts like he doesn't). He prayed to Isa at Obama's inauguration, says Peter Drucker was a "great soul" and waters down the Gospel so he won't offend people. He is doing noble things and helping people but he is doing it in the flesh and not for God. What a huge platform and influence this man has to spread the Gospel but whenever he gets the chance he side-steps the opportunity and just sounds like a worldly self help teacher or philanthropist. God has blinded many of these "celebrity pastors" and many of these works of hay and stubble are going to go up in flames when they come before God, I just pray they escape the flames themselves (barely), smelling like smoke.

This documentary is from 2014 so hopefully Rick has changed his ways. I know he has stepped down from Saddleback Church but I think just the other year they started allowing women to be pastors over Sunday services (not just a guest speaker). Saddleback church got kicked out of the SBC because of this.

James 4:4 NKJV
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Rick Warren did step down and Andy WoodS has said he was getting a lot of upset email asking him why he is now the new pastor at Saddleback since the new pastor's name is Andy Wood (no S)! 🤣

Oof, that makes me think I should be more specific when I recommend people listen to Andy Woods! ...I bet Satan hopes those names being so similar brings some people to the false teacher/gospel.

Rick Warren did step down and Andy WoodS has said he was getting a lot of upset email asking him why he is now the new pastor at Saddleback since the new pastor's name is Andy Wood (no S)! 🤣

Oof, that makes me think I should be more specific when I recommend people listen to Andy Woods! ...I bet Satan hopes those names being so similar brings some people to the false teacher/gospel.
You know it has to really stick in Andy's craw that he has to have such a similar name.
Like, seriously Lord?? :lol:

Back