What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running 2023 Presidential Debate Thread

Oh was that you? Well I could have sworn that was Eric. But we know that he doesn’t have the corner on wittiness. So I must be remembering it wrong. 😉
I believe I had a couple running. I started a live commentary on the debates and then did a separate and lonely thread on Joe and Kamala coming out and giving a victory speech. I was dark enough to think it was at least somewhat funny because we were/are in a circus. I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

That Democratic debate thread was hysterical. Eric was the only one in it, giving a play by play. I still laugh when I think about it!
I'm glad you found it humorous. As previously stated, I really did, too. It was hilarious, especially Joe and Trump debating one another and all the freakout/fallout. I just couldn't get the heartburn many did over it, despite me understanding the dire situation the world is in. But I really do have an odd sense of humor.

I'm glad you found it humorous. As previously stated, I really did, too. It was hilarious, especially Joe and Trump debating one another and all the freakout/fallout. I just couldn't get the heartburn many did over it, despite me understanding the dire situation the world is in. But I really do have an odd sense of humor.
Your sense of humor couldn't be any worse than mine. :D

Back