What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line spacing in posts... just an observation.

This is just an observation from an ol' guy :) but it seems to me that the spacing line to line and paragraph to paragraph is a just a bit more than expected. Just an observation, not a show stopper by any means.
Yeah; that one has been driving me up the wall! I've gone through every setting I could find and tweaked every bit of line code that I thought would work, and the thing won't budge! :gah::overreaction:

Sojourner I am NO expert on this... just a searcher. if our forum is XenForo... these folks had the same problem and they put a solution in tis thread. Hope it helps and not detracts...
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ine-space-of-thread-and-post-contents.106232/
I understand bigMoose; that said, that's one of the first threads I found in my search. I tried their suggestions and ended up breaking the board.

(Don't tell Adrian; I managed to fix what I broke without him finding out! :eek: )

I understand bigMoose; that said, that's one of the first threads I found in my search. I tried their suggestions and ended up breaking the board.

(Don't tell Adrian; I managed to fix what I broke without him finding out!
:eek:
)

O.o

:lol:

It may be on the back (developer) side of the WYSIWYG panel.

That's where it was in the software I used to use (a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time ago)

Last edited:
Back