What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights of Ni and Shrubbery

Ghoti Ichthus

Genesis 18:32, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Acts 5:29
Could we please get a knights of ni emoji? maybe a shrubbery one, too
:lol:
(puh-leeze?!)

And also someone sleeping on a cloud and a guy tapping his foot impatiently? (cloud9 and tapping, respectively, at the old place)

And a tar-and-feather?

And Moses parting the Red Sea?

Still need to play with the other ones

:thankyou:

If you can get the properly sized emojis into my hands, I'll add them if they're a format the system will accept. Searching for an emoji can take hours, I found, so best wishes. If someone has access to Rapture Forums maybe some can be copied from there. I think RF got their library of emojis from RR...

If you can get the properly sized emojis into my hands, I'll add them if they're a format the system will accept. Searching for an emoji can take hours, I found, so best wishes. If someone has access to Rapture Forums maybe some can be copied from there. I think RF got their library of emojis from RR...
What extension do you need the emojis to be?

Edit to add:
Think I found the original source. They are called koloboks and supposedly downloadable for free.

Back