What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important video with a message from the church in Iran via Amir's Telegram

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Unfortunately the video is only viewable to those with a Telegram account but I will do my best to summarize it's content.....

The message is being read by a church in the US.
It begins with someone saying that they're "Begging The Church in the West for prayers for Iran".

The House Church in Southern Iran, (they're in prison), is being severely persecuted as they are held hostage in Iran by the Ayatollah's and the Republic of Islamic Regime.

It says that US $100.00 equals to 7,000,000 Toman, that's the Iranian currency. It takes them a month of work for the $100.00.

The message continues,

"The morality police of the Islamic Regime is beating the Church to death for not keeping with the Islamic rules and laws.
Everyone is hungry and mentally unstable at this point."

"Because of sanctions there's no medicine.
For years they are shouting for help but NoOne comes". (😢)

Our brothers and sisters ask to please "clarify to the West that the Islamic Republic Regime is Not Iran".
Pastor continues reading,

" Last night everyone here prayed for Israel to be safe. We prayed for hours and we hear none died, and we were happy of this", (referring to last week when Israel retaliated against Iran's direct attack on Israel).
But they were happy about Israel's attack on Iran, because this might be the beginning of our nation being invaded by the US and Israel in order to save us".

"We pray that the US and our Jewish brothers, ( at this moment the Pastor reading the message begins to weep), as he continues reading The Pastor gets extremely emotional,

"we pray that our Jewish brothers and the US will come and set us free, for the Israelites who we love to come and set us free, and let history know that we Iranians are the only people who Want to be invaded by the West to set us free from the Islamic devil.
Beg the Church to pray for the innocent people from Iran being attacked by these demons for more than 47 years now."

The Pastor concludes reading the message.....

"The rate of suicide is higher than it's ever been. If we would be wise enough to not kill ourselves, we may just end up dying in this prison for not obeying the Islamic Republic,
or for knowing our Great Jewish King Jesus. He is our God. Please ask them to pray ".

This concludes the message and the video ends. 😢🙏

😭 OH Lord this was so hard to type. I'm stunned and grieved and I know this is just merely a speck of the countless multitudes of our brothers and sisters in Christ who are, and have been suffering greatly for their faith in our Lord Jesus.

To hear this message being read just took the breath out of me and humbled me greatly to think that I have suffered in my pain for so long, but the reality of what true suffering is that the Church has been enduring for 2,000 years, beginning with Stephen being martyred, stoned to death, for being a follower of Jesus, and no, I have never been near this kind of suffering and having to endure horrible persecution for bearing the name Jesus.

I pray for our family in Christ every day. I pray for Israel to open their eyes and soften their partially hardened hearts and call on the name of Yeshua and be saved.
Oh the devil and those who are used by him to persecute the Church are on the road to destruction and it just can't come fast enough. But until God's appointed time, we pray. 🙏

I accidentally removed the link to the video.
I'm reposting the link for those who would like to see and hear the video of you have a Telegram account.
Just click on the link and if you have a Telegram account the video will be displayed for you.

Back