What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I post a link?

AnyMinute

Active
Is anyone willing to explain to me how to post links? I've tried to post an article like so many have at the bottom of their post but I haven't figured it out yet. TIA

Type in the whole URL (better to copy-paste). Make sure the whole URL, including the https:// part, is there.
Or use the Insert Link widget that's in the menu above the posting box (looks like two links linked together)

The Prime Minister’s Office released the following statement:

The Israeli Government has unanimously approved a declaratory decision regarding Israel’s opposition to international diktats.
The text of the final statement:
1. Israel utterly rejects international diktats regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. A settlement, if it is to be reached, will come about solely through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions.
2. Israel will continue to oppose unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state. Such recognition in the wake of the October 7th massacre would be a massive and unprecedented reward to terrorism and would prevent any future peace settlement.

Netanyahu Defies Biden with Unanimous Vote Against Imposed Palestinian State

Netanyahu defied Biden by submitting a resolution to his government opposing an imposed Palestinian state, and passing it unanimously.

www.breitbart.com

Ok I copied/pasted this from a post in another thread. The above shows at the bottom of their post in a blue box.
That is what I'm try to figure out how to post, if this makes any sense.

Yea you're talking about when someone posts a link and the first 3 or so lines of the article appear in a sort of 'quoted' preview box.

I don't know the answer to that. I'd noticed the difference in link results but haven't figured out the why to the different results.

Dont use the insert link chain.
Just copy the url and paste it directly into this box, then just hit reply.

Dont use the insert link chain, just post link directly into this reply box then hit reply.

Back