What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearer By The Day :: By Dave Hubley

Andy C

Well-known
There is a special message at the end of this article for those who might happen to read this and do not have Jesus in their life and are looking for peace and a way to better understand the present-day insanity and confusion.)

The continuing unraveling of society, human government, and the rule of law is making it increasingly clear to those who observe the world through the lens of Truth that the prophecies contained within the Word of God are nearing their culmination.

However, it is important to point out that, in order to truly understand the events unfolding around us, it requires the presence of the gift of the Holy Spirit of God.

His presence allows a person to be able to understand the real “why” this world is barreling toward self-inflicted destruction.

When a repentant sinner receives the Grace of God and becomes a believer in Jesus Christ, and Him alone, he or she also becomes the recipient of this promise:

However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come” (John 16:13). Emphasis added by me.

This claim of comprehension of Empirical Truth is not just some idle claim by believers that only a Christian has access to this understanding because he is some sort of intellectual giant or exceptional mind. When unbelievers label us in that way, it is just mockery and scornful name-calling, and it is inaccurate.

Instead, the Word of God reveals the true source of this knowledge, wisdom and understanding:

“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that isthe Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, butyou know Him because He abides with you and will be in you” (John 14:16-17). Emphasis added by me.

So those who reject God’s Grace and Salvation, whatever their reasons, may well be brilliant intellectuals with a high IQ and technical knowledge that transcends the levels of most other “average” (of which I am one) people. Instead, it is that they lack the Spiritual understanding that is really a Gift of God in Christ.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: He catchesthe wise in their craftiness” (1 Corinthians 3:19).

Back